It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru (Interesting)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
10 ton. solid rocks cut like cheese with laser precision and assembled like legos and mainstream archeologists say they were cut by native aboriginals with obsidian blades and chisels...

Seriously...

Seriously you think there were a group of people running around for thousands of years - just cutting rocks - all over the world - yet leaving no traces?

How did the Incan build stuff once the Spanish arrived? You do know the Spanish used Incan labour and expertise to build stuff - so how did they know how to do it?

Please look at the precision used in building the Parthenon - was that aliens or humans with advanced tool too? lol

Show me how they did it, and I will believe it. Until someone offers proof that you can make those kind of cuts, and move the stones for hundreds of miles, without modern technology, I don't buy the whole ancient human thing. I do realize some people can't open their minds to the fact that we may have been visited in the past, and we really can't conceive why or how they got here. Accepting that possibility would completely destroy the foundation for the purpose of existence and our true potential for some people. I try not to hold a biased approach of how we humans are superior and create anything and everything.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
10 ton. solid rocks cut like cheese with laser precision and assembled like legos and mainstream archeologists say they were cut by native aboriginals with obsidian blades and chisels...

Seriously...

Seriously you think there were a group of people running around for thousands of years - just cutting rocks - all over the world - yet leaving no traces?

How did the Incan build stuff once the Spanish arrived? You do know the Spanish used Incan labour and expertise to build stuff - so how did they know how to do it?

Please look at the precision used in building the Parthenon - was that aliens or humans with advanced tool too? lol

Well for one, the Parthenon isn't a mason marvel. It didn't take advanced mathematics to build (although many Greek statues used the golden ratio for getting the proportion of a human body just right).

Second, if the Incans did the work of course they would know how to build the landmarks. They kept their knowledge passed down, so did the Mayans and the Aztecs.

Finally, there are tons of places that show signs of work and advanced machinery with no trace of even a civilization being there in the first place.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Was there ever a question that the large granite blocks were cut?

Those things have perfect lines and angles. I mean what is the alternative... they were "grown"? They were melted down and formed? Yes they were cut! No surprise there! The question is not IF they were cut but HOW they were cut.

My vote is lasers. Or a friction saw using sand or water.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ah found what I was looking for earlier

I would suggest finding this source if you actually want to know how the Incan's did quarrying and stone cutting

Source

Inca Quarrying and Stonecutting

Jean-Pierre Protzen

Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians
Vol. 44, No. 2 (May, 1985), pp. 161-182

However this would mean you'd have to go to library or a place that has access to that journal, sorry no youtubes

PDF 1997 by the man in question

This is a comparison between the Tiahuenaco and Incan stone mason's techniques

edit on 22/2/12 by Hanslune because: Added another pdf

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Wonderful. Link backs my post

reply to post by Hanslune

Highways? I never thought of that

Although it's pretty plausible that highways could have connected the Incan civlization to ton of resource filled reservoirs and all they had to do was figure out a way to transport them.
edit on 22-2-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Read it, doesn't say that much, just that they used simple tools and so on, not how they made perfect holes in granite for example or moving them, he could just be tallking about those small stones (in peru or egypt) or like how they did this (cutting a door in a mountain, or maybe it isn't a door, god knows what..), and some part sadly destroyed by dynamite:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-2-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

Sorry you still haven't replied to my earlier information. I'm not addressing any new claims from you until you refute or accept based on evidence. Essentially all you are doing is using denial and personal incredulity.

While you are doing that provide the evidence for this other 'culture' which you claim did this.

edit on 22/2/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin

Read it, doesn't say that much, just that they used simple tools and so on, not how they made perfect holes in granite for example or moving them, he could just be tallking about those small stones (in peru or egypt) or like how they did this (cutting a door in a mountain, or maybe it isn't a door, god knows what..), and some part sadly destroyed by dynamite:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-2-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

They made perfect holes in granite using simple tools mate

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Sure dude, they sure did.

No evidence of any kind actually backs up the idea that it can be done,, you could not do it, nor anyone else.

As to where all the tools are,, well when a conquering army (of any kind) wants to obliterate almost all association with the race they just wiped out, they also pick up all the dam tools, and destroy them.

It is funny watching people use already laughed at "theories" by "archaeologists" in the "ever changing world of archaeology".. that strictly guidelines investigations in the way the WTC was investigated.

As in a total and complete joke...easily playing into the hands of those who want to frame history, and explain things on a total moronic level.

So much more than meets the eye, you guys saying this is done by normal humans some thousands of years ago are the reason why it will be obliterated again, cause you cannot see a dam thing beyond your materialistic self.

Ranting is fun, especially against deniers of reality, and those who believe modern science is actually there to tell them the truth.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

So who destroyed all the Incan high tech tools? The Spanish? lol Odd if they had technology to develop a high speed laser cutting tool why did they face the Spanish with stone and copper weapons?

Yes evil science hiding the truth while changing it on a daily basis with new discoveries.

One of the great failures of such denial is that it offers no evidence for a culture or technology that could have done this - other that deny over and over again that the Incan's and the predecessors had the ability to do it.

So by this process you end up with a well known Incan and earlier cultures being stripped of one achievement and it being given to a big fat 'x'.

Yes, it does cause one to grin doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
Show me how they did it, and I will believe it. Until someone offers proof that you can make those kind of cuts, and move the stones for hundreds of miles, without modern technology, I don't buy the whole ancient human thing.

So your reasoning is, because we might not know exactly how it was done, the only logical conclusion is that it must have been done by aliens? Hmmm...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Interesting post really enjoyed the colorful photographs. I appreciate the talent people had aprox 2000yrs ago. These blocks are far far older than your idea of old.

Also to gain a little credibility you need to be correct regarding your statement that “granite” has a moh hardness of 4. Truth be known, It is very difficult to have an accurate mineral hardness of Granite primarily because Granit is made of many minerals Such as Quartz Moh 7, Feldspar Moh 6 various micas Moh 2- 3. Not only that but because these minerals are actually intertwined crystals it may exhibit a higher moh than it really has. But overall GRANITE has a Moh between 7&8

So not to confuse the readers. Pretty statues and beautiful Cathedrals are truly works of art and are engineering wonders of OUR time however the Original Post is showing objects that required engineering BEFORE our time possibly 10,000yrs -20,000 hence.

I get aggravated when people state opinions or beliefs as Facts.

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link
edit on Fri Feb 24 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Yes its called the 'fringe spoon' as compared to occam's razor

If you have an incomplete, unknown or even a fully known process, throw that out, and put in aliens or advanced human technology in its place - the lack of evidence is in itself, evidence!

edit on 22/2/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Why else do you think genetic scientist's are baffled...There are links missing. Something happened thousands of years ago in our evolutionary chain...something intervened, something had too, it does not add up

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by andersensrm
Show me how they did it, and I will believe it. Until someone offers proof that you can make those kind of cuts, and move the stones for hundreds of miles, without modern technology, I don't buy the whole ancient human thing.

So your reasoning is, because we might not know exactly how it was done, the only logical conclusion is that it must have been done by aliens? Hmmm...

Yea. Show me the technology, prove me wrong, show me how we can do this, without any modern technology or machines. We have a lot of machines and technology that wouldn't just disappear, so how did their's? The logical conclusion would be if there's no evidence that we did it, then obviously someone else did. Or do I have that wrong?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I was in Sth America in 2007 and went to Ollantaytambo. I absolutely loved it.

Here are some pics that I took from there. The last two pics are from Easter Island as well. A book that I had read whilst in Cusco mentioned that at one point there was land connecting Easter Island and Nazca.

Certainly seems like the same builders were in both areas at some point!

Enjoy!

edit on 22-2-2012 by Cruff because: Pics fixed

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Lasers. Has to be lasers for that kind of precision. And how one other poster mentioned, it makes the significance of the first rock all that much more important. Wasn't Machu Picchu destroyed and everyone just suddenly left? Left so quickly, in fact, you can still see some the masonry work still in progress.

Which kind of leads me to believe, if true, Someone, or something didn't want them to have that technology. It would almost appear since the large stone foundations are architecturally more superior than the pebble door ways, Something of higher intelligence was aiding an entire race. And something else of higher intelligence didn't like that very much. Just my wild imagination 2cents

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Sitchen's Earth Chronicles series is a good start. Try The Twelfth Planet

I think it's important to first get over the fact there were people around back then who are smarter than we are now.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
reply to post by Anon77

...but please explain the saw cut stone at the beginning of the video. As someone who cuts stone using diamond scintered blades I can tell you that that stone was cut by a saw... no question about it. And if that stone is a 7 MOH no amount of sand would do the trick...

I honestly don't know, Maybe they discovered a way to embed sand into bronze saws? Maybe they discovered a way to make and use the modern day equivalent of industrial diamonds?. We just don't know enough about those civilisations to be sure. But I'm still betting it was just some clever humans rather than aliens... (or possibly the cuts were made at a later date?) Bit hard to prove either way.

So you are basically trying hard to disprove the ancient advanced technology because you don't want them to be associated with aliens? The OP didn't mention aliens in his post but you have to admit that that kind of cutting is pretty advanced even for today's technology.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BioSafe

Interesting post really enjoyed the colorful photographs. I appreciate the talent people had aprox 2000yrs ago. These blocks are far far older than your idea of old.

And you know this how? Is this one of those opinions that annoys you?

So not to confuse the readers. Pretty statues and beautiful Cathedrals are truly works of art and are engineering wonders of OUR time however the Original Post is showing objects that required engineering BEFORE our time possibly 10,000yrs -20,000 hence.

And you know these dates by what method? Is it your opinion again?

Sorry but you misunderstood, those pretty statues were made without 'high technology', the statue was made by a guy using a chisel and other techniques of that era, the church is far superior in technique than the Incans who had excellent stone work - so where did the Europeans learn to do this if the aliens or advanced humans were doing everything with advanced technology? Pretty good work for th 11th century Europeans eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join