It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru (Interesting)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
[

A god in their eyes. I mean, if white men visite a tribe in south america, who never seen white men or anything of our world. We would be gods in their eyes surely, with things we use, which seems like advanced weapons/unknown/never seen before things.. You can find youtube video's about this, they are in shock and scared as hell. Scared as hell even to touch white men, how can it be? white men??

We are talking about people you believe lived in SA and had relations with the locals. The "god' thing only works until the people realize there humans, that happened a number of times during the age of exploration

No legends of so you say, you sure?

Depends on what legends you are talking about, there context and when they came about, in this topic they would be pre-contact, contact, spanish directed, native directed, new age

You could be right, but also a good change they really got red hair. It's possible to talk everything as not true, but you don't know, so also keep the option open that they do have red hair.
Skulls are found in sand, only sand, corn also found (yellow), no iron color, or sea shells, just the color they have.
C'mon, it's not even really really dark red, it's more red then dark (red) iron and surely even more red, long ago IMO. Even so, if they really got red hair, it shouldn't be hard to find out? Yea, but no serious science work even being done there..

Study of SA mummy hair

Since the unwashed sample had much higher concentrations of these elements than the washed sample, it is believed that the reddish color originated in a mineral dye applied to the hair.

Who locking things down? I'm stating what is known, if you have new evidence, it will be accepted

Just look at how hard science is in Egypt, big ego's, everyone knows better.. even just dna testing is hard, it's almost a battefield, where everyone wants their own price/victory where the truth maybe be of a lesser importance.

From a fringe point of view you might think that, from mine not at all - and with Zahi gone who will you blame now?

I don't say what I say is true, but you also don't know what's true, so keep things open. Or else where is even the discussion

We seem to be having a discussion now. I would suggest that you go to a university or library that has access to the studies on these various subjects which aren't on the web. You might find it interesting to see what science has been done, you can check for items of interest on Google Scholar
edit on 5/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I don't know if the book is out yet. I don't think so he does some work with the Ancient Aliens show and I think there is a planned reveal on that,don't quote me

Yes, is there evidence that there was a different culture there?

there are layers of successive cultures along the Andean range ,going back 10)000 years
Caral is that old the Moche are 6000 I think etc..

I don't know who the longheaded people are or how they fit into the picture. Brien has a lot of videos up showing their skulls ,there are many many of them a lot with hair and flesh still on , some show evidence of disease.
They do have certain peculiarities such as a lack of molars very pronounced lower jaws ,a different number of skull plates from other humans and a holes in the backs of their skulls that aren't found in other populations. There are men women and children, there are also normal looking humans who have bound their skulls,and some that are 'in between' from one extreme to the other. I know that only Brien and David Hatcher Childress seem to have any interest in studying the longheaded culture . I haven't been able to find out anything worthwhile about them,how they lived what sort of economy they had what king of religion or social structure they had nothing,except that they seem to be extinct.

here's one of his videos , now you can watch his channel if any of this interests you

edit on 5/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by Plugin

Iron pigment (ochre) will turn black hair orangy red over time. Such mistures were placed on those in the grave

Now that is very interesting and something i freely admit i have never considered before. Would continued exposure to iron (such as helmets) over time but during lifetime also give hair a reddish hue? If so possibly that indeed explains the red hair angle for lots of ancient tales.

Yet again, thanks for new information.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Hmmmm, I don't know, it might, rust certainly leaves a mark in the archaeological record, reddish orange to darkish rusty red. I never found remains that had hair left on the skull (the curse of a bald grad student - one of the micro myths in archaeology)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Thanks for the information; please keep us informed of any developments. Sad to hear Childress is involved because that usually precludes any useful scientific information coming out - lol, (we are old internet contestants)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

The reason i was speculating about that is that some of the more "ancient" tales hint at reddish hair somewhere along the lines. Anyone back then with iron (in any form) would be seen almost as a god!

You never know, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. It would be a major bubble burst for the more out there theories!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Well people seemed to use henna to colour hair more than iron !(AFAIK) Perhaps one source of stories about red haired gods/giants/others may have been the Neanderthals who carried the gene for that.

Red haired Neanderthals

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
[moi know that it is a fact that a very small people in Palau from 900-2600 years ago who were 3-4 feet tall (94-120cm.) and much smaller the deeper they went into the caves to find them, but this is the most detailed i've heard about elongated skulls outside of egypt and/or africa. it go's to show how myths are true in one way or another. a primitave being (another) we didnt know about or alien??

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by robbyraw

robbyraw. I have no idea where the long heads fit into the civilizations of ancient SA,clearly they were localized and not widespread .I have no idea what if any connections they may have had to the long headed people of other continents.
I would love to hear more about your diminutive cave dwellers though, it might explain thisMy what BIG eyes you have
this person was/is very small with lots of anomalous characteristics , how did this little body carry such a huge cranium around?? we don't understand everything we think we know

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
wow, those stones look like they were cut recently by modern methods, look at the sharp angles, simply amazing!
S&F

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
facial reconstructions of the longheaded people of Paracas

new video

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Interesting video one amusing point the video puts up, 'DNA shows they weren't from Peru', well yeah ultimately they came from Asia.

You wonder how long before they complete the Paracas DNA testing, the last I saw is that it was started about a eleven months ago......anybody have an update?

I did do a search for mainstream science on this:

Pre-Columbian population dynamics in coastal southern Peru: A diachronic investigation of mtDNA patterns in the Palpa region by ancient DNA analysis

Abstract
Alternative models have been proposed to explain the formation and decline of the south Peruvian Nasca culture, ranging from migration or invasion to autochthonous development and ecological crisis.

To reveal to what extent population dynamic processes accounted for cultural development in the Nasca mainland, or were influenced by them, we analyzed ancient mitochondrial DNA of 218 individuals, originating from chronologically successive archaeological sites in the Palpa region, the Paracas Peninsula, and the Andean highlands in southern Peru.

The sampling strategy allowed a diachronic analysis in a time frame from approximately 800 BC to 800 AD. Mitochondrial coding region polymorphisms were successfully analyzed and replicated for 130 individuals and control region sequences (np 16021–16408) for 104 individuals to determine Native American mitochondrial DNA haplogroups and haplotypes.

The results were compared with ancient and contemporary Peruvian populations to reveal genetic relations of the archaeological samples. Frequency data and statistics show clear proximity of the Nasca populations to the populations of the preceding Paracas culture from Palpa and the Peninsula, and suggest, along with archaeological data, that the Nasca culture developed autochthonously in the Rio Grande drainage.

Furthermore, the influence of changes in socioeconomic complexity in the Palpa area on the genetic diversity of the local population could be observed. In all, a strong genetic affinity between pre-Columbian coastal populations from southern Peru could be determined, together with a significant differentiation from ancient highland and all present-day Peruvian reference populations, best shown in the differential distribution of mitochondrial haplogroups

Full report at:

The report but unfortunately you have to pay for it - the swine

edit on 14/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It amazes me that these perfectly shaped blocks were used all over the world thousands of years ago. I find it hard to believe that these ancient civilizations crafted each individual piece and perfectly fitted that piece into a wall. Flawlessly.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Full report at:

The report but unfortunately you have to pay for it - the swine

edit on 14/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

I've just printed it off. Oh, the benefits of working at a Tertiary Institution!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
like I said in an earlier post ,someones gonna have to break it down for me

I just thought it was an interesting video I wonder stuff like where did the longhead mutation come from? before or after Paracas

who else are they related too ? why did they die off ? did they die off?? stuff like that

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

i suppose i was just stating the little of,what i thought, was a lttle known or interesting fact about different ancient people fallowed by a simple comment about the elongated skulls. i didnt even know those little people had long skulls.. it's only something i read about in a newspaper article a few years ago. wish i could tell you more

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

I've just printed it off. Oh, the benefits of working at a Tertiary Institution!

Yep! good now I don't have to go to the Univ tomorrow - if you would be so kind as to summarize the findings

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by robbyraw

Those enlonged skulls also got a bigger then normal skulls spine opening in their skulls, which means they where tall people.

Theory on Polynesian origins

The Incas described these "white gods" as wise, peaceful instructors who had originally come from the north in the "morning of time" and taught the Incas' primitive forefathers architecture as well as manners and customs. They were unlike other Native Americans in that they had "white skins and long beards" and were taller than the Incas.
[
edit on 15-3-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Nice drawings about these skulls, so we can have a look how they kinda looked like:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

Glad I checked back on this thread. Thank you for that info.

I never heard of that before.

Looking into now.

STAR!

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join