It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru (Interesting)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
reply to post by Hanslune

But if you would think out of the box, and mention the possibility they wouldn't take you serious, hence they won't even research the option, you would be out of a job fast then.

Then nothing should be changing then in archaeology yet it does daily. The research has been done, decades ago, stone masonry isn't a lost art. They just use better techniques now. 'Impossible' without advanced machines is a fringe myth.

So why are all the archaeologists and other scientists who find new stuff 'out of a job fast'? You do know that there is no central organization of archaeolgists? Who would do this firing? lol

Again that comment above is a fringe cliche thrown out when no evidence is found to support their ideas...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I am a stone craftsman. I studied it, and have about 8 a 9years of experience.

This is not possible with human today technology. Expalin

Nuff said

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Or how this to explain:

sarcophagus in Egypt:

Basicly the same in Megalithic Peru (at 2.48):
www.youtube.com...

Surely they werent used to put a mummy inside.. Rather to melt something? (gold maybe?).

edit on 22-2-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
strange how not only ancient stone structures were bigger the older there were made
also the animals... dinosaurs for example.. even insects were giant once

...probably because it was more difficult to cut stones at that time than to move them whole. Because they had no concrete you needed solid pieces to make structures - they also didn't known how to make an arch. Once we had those two pieces of technology stones got smaller, as they also did once they had iron tools which aided in cutting. Most large stones were shaped by splitting not cutting.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Then were are the blade imprints? I think maybe it could have bin cut by diamond cable

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Nuff said

Then you were very poorly trained, so where were these guys with 'advanced technology' doing when they weren't running all over the globe for thousands of years - cutting rocks - and not leaving any traces and no one noting their existence?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
reply to post by Anon77

...but please explain the saw cut stone at the beginning of the video. As someone who cuts stone using diamond scintered blades I can tell you that that stone was cut by a saw... no question about it. And if that stone is a 7 MOH no amount of sand would do the trick...

I honestly don't know, Maybe they discovered a way to embed sand into bronze saws? Maybe they discovered a way to make and use the modern day equivalent of industrial diamonds?. We just don't know enough about those civilisations to be sure. But I'm still betting it was just some clever humans rather than aliens... (or possibly the cuts were made at a later date?) Bit hard to prove either way.

That still doesn't explain this stone. No machine in the world today can lift this stone.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Nuff said

Then you were very poorly trained, so where were these guys with 'advanced technology' doing when they weren't running all over the globe for thousands of years - cutting rocks - and not leaving any traces and no one noting their existence?

They noted their existence as gods.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
Or how this to explain:

Its called the Gish Gallop

It is done by fringe believers to overwhelm explanations they don't want to hear; they ignore one explanation and demand another, over and over again.

Go back and either accept or refute the information provide to you earlier.

That will be more fun don't you think?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

...who cut rocks with magic...most of these gods did god things, creating the world, people, bringing plants, making the wind blow, etc. I don't recall a bevy of gods cutting rocks for decades, over thousands of years for construction sites

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Nuff said

Hey I am limited by the tools my company provides me. Its not my fault the today's tech is not designed to do such a immense task of precision.

The things I have made from granite with these hands....(poorly trained tss.) haha

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Sounds much more logic to me also.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

That still doesn't explain this stone. No machine in the world today can lift this stone.

Maybe they cut the stone, and then realized "this thing is massive, and we'll never move it" and they left it there.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

1. it was never lifted - it was left in the quarry - probably too difficult for the even the Romans to move efficiently

2. don't be silly, do a two minute google search for cranes

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

You seem to think that they would not be able to work to those accuracies thousands of years ago, Why not? As I said before, these people weren't fools, They were just as intelligent and capable as we are. Just because they didn't possess the technology we do doesn't mean they were any less capable of using their brains to find solutions. They may have had different ways of measuring, different ways of cutting, but I think they were more than capable of being that accurate (I have no idea how they did it though). Don't underestimate ancient people's. They had the equivalents of engineers and architects back then too.
edit on Fri Feb 24 2012 by Jbird because: replaced large quote with 'reply to'

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hey I am limited by the tools my company provides me. Its not my fault the today's tech is not designed to do such a immense task of precision.

The things I have made from granite with these hands....(poorly trained tss.) haha

Well the dudes in Parthenon beat you 2,500 years ago, do you spend 1 or 2 years working on a single piece of granite?

link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

...who cut rocks with magic...most of these gods did god things, creating the world, people, bringing plants, making the wind blow, etc. I don't recall a bevy of gods cutting rocks for decades, over thousands of years for construction sites

Yea with magic, people had no way of describing what they were doing, or how they were doing it. Information was extremely hard to keep, only extremely important information was kept, and even then it had to be limited to metaphors and other symbols to keep it short. What makes less sense to me is how we could go from having such advanced technology to nothing.

link   
reply to post by anon72

The Elephant in the room. Where are the tools?

link   

1. it was never lifted - it was left in the quarry - probably too difficult for the even the Romans to move efficiently

2. don't be silly, do a two minute google search for cranes

1 Why take the effort creating such a stone. This is no days work with granite.

2. This stone was investigated 10 heavy lift cranes were needed to lift that thing. (the 10 cranes could of by1 or 2)

link   
double post
edit on 22-2-2012 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join