It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru (Interesting)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byeluvolk
reply to post by Xtrozero

But there has yet to be any ancient structure or artifact discovered that modern man “Can’t Duplicate.”

Very true

However there is one thing we cannot replicate prefectly yet, the intricate obsidian stone/jade tools/emblems/eccentrics made by the meso-americans - those things are still beyond our amateur flint knappers (or it was so a few years ago)

I'll check

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else but those pics Hanslune just posted remind me heavily of fractals. Which kind of makes you wonder considering how capable most of the meso-american civiliztions were with mathematics.

In any case, I find them absolutely beautiful pieces of art.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
That is so amazing!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
who ever made these buildings in Peru and Bolivia made them a long time ago as can be seen by the rubble pile architecture of the Incas that is built on top of them. Who ever piled up these crazy precise big stones did it because it was easy for them. Ed Leeds Skanlen built the Coral Castle in Florida by himself,and he was a skinny little man, and last I checked human. This was easy for whoever did it to do and it didn't take thousands of slaves chipping away at rocks for centuries . it took a few people a relatively short time. and they also installed plumbing and wiring ,or so I'm beginning to think . I 'll post some of Brien Forrester's vids when I get a chance

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I have just heard that about the plumbing and wiring-and saw the "evidence"-but I can't remember which video. I have been watching and catalonging a bunch loads recently (the wife and I plan on going down that way someday).

Anyhoo... When you take all of this info about the rocks and structures built in that whole region, then the "Band of Holes", the huge figures "eteched" or made on the desert floor that can only be seen from when one is high up in the air. And.... I could go on but I leave that to others that already have done excelent jobs outlining the history of things and/or events or oddities of the region (Slayer comes to mind).

There is just so much that went on in a relatively short period-if you believe the current "establishment time line". But, as you and I agree, someone else build with the large stones... the Peoples we know about currently came upon them....and built upon them and lived among them etc.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
it took a few people a relatively short time. and they also installed plumbing and wiring ,or so I'm beginning to think . I 'll post some of Brien Forrester's vids when I get a chance

Wiring?

Yeah. Riiight.

Harte

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Those examples are very detailed and intricate but not beyond the skills of some of the flint knappers I know.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I use to do that to, make stone tools, but haven't followed the 'trade' for some time - so the brotherhood can now match Mayan eccentrics?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

I have just heard that about the plumbing and wiring-and saw the "evidence"-but I can't remember which video. I have been watching and catalonging a bunch loads recently (the wife and I plan on going down that way someday).

Anyhoo... When you take all of this info about the rocks and structures built in that whole region, then the "Band of Holes", the huge figures "eteched" or made on the desert floor that can only be seen from when one is high up in the air. And.... I could go on but I leave that to others that already have done excelent jobs outlining the history of things and/or events or oddities of the region (Slayer comes to mind).

There is just so much that went on in a relatively short period-if you believe the current "establishment time line". But, as you and I agree, someone else build with the large stones... the Peoples we know about currently came upon them....and built upon them and lived among them etc.

Christopher Dunn's book, The Giza Power plant explores the evidence you mentioned.

Don't you just love it when someone dismisses your contribution with a "Pfft"

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

I use to do that to, make stone tools, but haven't followed the 'trade' for some time - so the brotherhood can now match Mayan eccentrics?

I just know there are some highly skilled knappers out there producing some similar works. I don't do pressure flaking but know many folks that do. I don't have to tell you that Flint knapping is one of the most ancient crafts and the techniques used are ancient as well. I think a master could reproduce the same results with some perseverance.

Very cool photos BTW.

Flint Knappers.com
edit on 2-3-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Because Dunn made up his evidence, care to point to actual evidence of this type of technology in AE?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Because Dunn made up his evidence, care to point to actual evidence of this type of technology in AE?

Guys... it's not a very far stretch to believe that some ancient cultures had knowledge of electricity and wiring. The Baghdad batteries would be essentially useless without wiring of some kind. I've heard that some speculate the batteries were used for electroplating. If that's the case, then there would need to be leads running from the battery or batteries into the solution.

I'm not as familiar with Dunn's work as you are apparently but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibity. Dismissing possibilties without at least exploring further is not what ATS is about.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Guys... it's not a very far stretch to believe that some ancient cultures had knowledge of electricity and wiring. The Baghdad batteries would be essentially useless without wiring of some kind. I've heard that some speculate the batteries were used for electroplating. If that's the case, then there would need to be leads running from the battery or batteries into the solution.

...but the Baghdad 'batteries' if actually batteries came from a time 2,700 years later. Actually it is a far stretch unless you can find evidence within that cutlure that they had such technology and the precursors to it.

I'm not as familiar with Dunn's work as you are apparently but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibity. Dismissing possibilties without at least exploring further is not what ATS is about.

The motto of ATS is deny ignorance, Dunn's idea that the pyramid was a giant power plant designed to run power tools to work stone fails at so many levels its not possible to take it seriously. You can explore Dunn's world at his website

Dunn's site

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

anon72,here's one of Brien Foersters videos he has many , of course the (monkeys with flint tools crowd) will not address the many questions arising from these artifacts but the good thing about these videos is it just shows you the sites and the evidence.make of it what you will

I make of it that ,an advanced culture occupied this place about 16,000 years ago
and they wired their buildings and ( the plumbing still works BTW) so subscribe to his channel

it's really interesting and fun to think about

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

As previously presented

Ancient coring technique

Now the Ancient Egyptians were doing this 3,200 years before the Killke and Incans did their building and coring. Why is it considered that the AE could do something these people couldn't? This is from the 6th dynasty of Pepi II, 2200 BC

Again

What evidence exists that this was done by an unknown technology or by unknown people?

It is the opinion of the video maker that it is a high speed drill - based on what? Who agrees with him professionally? Personally incredulity aside does he have any scientific evidence.
edit on 2/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cruff
I was in Sth America in 2007 and went to Ollantaytambo. I absolutely loved it.

Here are some pics that I took from there. The last two pics are from Easter Island as well. A book that I had read whilst in Cusco mentioned that at one point there was land connecting Easter Island and Nazca.

Certainly seems like the same builders were in both areas at some point!

Enjoy!

edit on 22-2-2012 by Cruff because: Pics fixed

Excellent images thankyou.

What you are looking at there though in Peru, is concrete. And it is not anything close to recent.

It may be as old as 2 million years. But the concrete they made in that pre-historic ancient civilization was different from our concrete, and theirs turned to stone, and the stone survived ice ages and cataclysm.

Take a look at the Osireion, and the flower of life symbol on one of the pillars. Its a stamp that was embedded into the wet concrete.
thelighthouseonline.com...

You can research it if you want to see that wasn't carved.

Same civilization built the Osireion. Presently now that Zahi Hawass has left, things are starting to open up and tunnels are being exposed on the Giza plateau that show some interesting things. The older ancient civilization is 50 feet down.

And if you consider 2 million years of a time frame, with glaciation periods, ice ages, and asteroid impact, not as big as the one that killed the dinosaurs off but still, and dramatic climate change, and sea levels rising etc, and the fact that things don't survive the elements, and the bulk of remnants were by the coast, and it is submerged like Yonaguni etc. And the city off Cuba under 2200 feet of water.

Look closely at that flower of life symbol, you can't carve that.

And look at the vases again, from the predynastic period, like this granite one...
upload.wikimedia.org...

Bottom right, that is made with power tools. A lathe and all the rest. And it is concrete now turned to granite.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

As previously presented

Ancient coring technique

Now the Ancient Egyptians were doing this 3,200 years before the Killke and Incans did their building and coring. Why is it considered that the AE could do something these people couldn't? This is from the 6th dynasty of Pepi II, 2200 BC

Again

What evidence exists that this was done by an unknown technology or by unknown people?

It is the opinion of the video maker that it is a high speed drill - based on what? Who agrees with him professionally? Personally incredulity aside does he have any scientific evidence.

the Inca have explained over and over that they are not the builders, of the particular buildings to which I am referring. Brien says high speed drill because of the characteristics of the walls of the hole .It isn't just the fact that there are holes, it's the nature and purpose of the holes, the whole of the hole,so to speak. I've been looking and looking at this and the more you do the less it ads up insofar as copper chisels and ropes go. It's totality of it all as we see it.. like I said Ed Leeds Skanlin built a Coral castle in Florida ,by his lonesome .He handled and cut multi ton coral blocks and balanced them into a gate that needed only the touch of a finger to open.

your monkey with copper chisel theory,is cute and all, but as we can see that's really doing it the hard way.

calling whoever built these Aliens is as unproductive as saying Fairies or Werewolves built them. Somebody built them the same way Skalin built the coral castle .It wasn't hard to do(relatively speaking)
there is more unexplained engineering in a square mile of Cuzco than there is all of Egypt
which is a comparison of apples and oranges as far as I'm concerned. I don't care what the Egyptians did in Egypt, I'm talking an Andean Empire which can't really be studied unless somebody admits it there

So to answer your question the evidence that this was accomplished with an unknown technology by and unknown people is..The buildings themselves are there and we can't explain how they where built and we don't know who built them.

hint..It wasn't the Inca

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

What you are looking at there though in Peru, is concrete. And it is not anything close to recent.

It may be as old as 2 million years. But the concrete they made in that pre-historic ancient civilization was different from our concrete, and theirs turned to stone, and the stone survived ice ages and cataclysm.

Howdy Rocketman, so what is your evidence that it is '2 million year old concrete'

Take a look at the Osireion, and the flower of life symbol on one of the pillars. Its a stamp that was embedded into the wet concrete.

Now I've been to the Osireion and its stone and that particular artwork was added much later and probably was drawn with ochre

Same civilization built the Osireion. Presently now that Zahi Hawass has left, things are starting to open up and tunnels are being exposed on the Giza plateau that show some interesting things. The older ancient civilization is 50 feet down.

Evidence for this claim of 'same civilization'? Rocketman who was Merneptah?

..... And it is concrete now turned to granite

Oh? Care to explain how concrete turns into granite? It might help if you looked up how granite is formed

A desciption of the finding of the Osireion by the man who found it

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here is an even better image of the pillar containing the flower of life symbol.

There are two flower of life symbols, side by side, one above and the one to the right of the one above, is the same symbol, as the Kabbalah derived from the flower of life. I am not sure what it is called. And another big imprint of the flower of life to the left.

www.imagebam.com...

I think it was just stamped onto the surface since the imprint is so light and yet so exact.

At any rate, this is not the work of simple farmers, and the like.

Just stop for one second. I know you have been taught all sorts of things, and you do not like it when people say the earth is only 4,000 years old, and you try to tell them to open their mind.

I am asking you now, to examine this museum exhibit and open your mind...

hiddenincatours.com...

Now there are more of them like that and some with hair, and if you examine the skull on top, you will see these are not the skulls of homo sapiens sapiens because homo sapiens skulls have bone plates on top, that these skulls do not have.

These skulls, are not from Olmecs who bound their own heads in imitation. And there is a skeleton of a child with a head like that.
So before you start talking about these migrations to South America and start arguing about Inuits being the first there maybe 20,000 years ago, consider what you are looking at there. You cannot just brush this stuff aside any more than a zealot could regarding the evidence YOU give against the 4,000 year old earth story.

Here, put the first link in your browser, then put the second link in the address field after it. So then you have two links in the address field back to back.
You have to do it that way because the first link goes to the archives, the second link takes you to an archived website. An exhibit of 40,000 year old footprints of modern man in Mexico.

So I split the link or the editor will break the link because its two addresses in one link.
web.archive.org...
www.mexicanfootprints.co.uk...

So right click, copy link location, put the first in the address bar, then right click and add the second link it will take you to the museum exhibit.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Rocketman7 because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

the Inca have explained over and over that they are not the builders, of the particular buildings to which I am referring. Brien says high speed drill because of the characteristics of the walls of the hole .It isn't just the fact that there are holes, it's the nature and purpose of the holes, the whole of the hole,so to speak. I've been looking and looking at this and the more you do the less it ads up insofar as copper chisels and ropes go. It's totality of it all as we see it.. like I said Ed Leeds Skanlin built a Coral castle in Florida ,by his lonesome .He handled and cut multi ton coral blocks and balanced them into a gate that needed only the touch of a finger to open.

Yes the Incan were on the stage so to speak for only a century, they are referring to the Killke, whom they conquered and absorbed into the empire. There have been a long succession of native states in Peru.

Yes and why is this guy opinion considered declarative? You cannot tell anything about what drilled that hole unless you examine it microscopically - did he? If he is making authorative statements without both expertise nor examination, one can only smile

Coral Castle was built in modern times by a guy who used modern technology - why is that germane? He did nice work by the way

your monkey with copper chisel theory,is cute and all, but as we can see that's really doing it the hard way.

Now is it nice to call ancient Egyptian craftmen monkey's? lol, yet that is the way they did it, or do you deny the evidence?

calling whoever built these Aliens is as unproductive as saying Fairies or Werewolves built them. Somebody built them the same way Skalin built the coral castle.

He used steel tools and a powered winch - I really don't think the Peruvians had those........

It wasn't hard to do(relatively speaking) there is more unexplained engineering in a square mile of Cuzco than there is all of Egypt which is a comparison of apples and oranges as far as I'm concerned. I don't care what the Egyptians did in Egypt, I'm talking an Andean Empire which can't really be studied unless somebody admits it there

The Andean unfortunately didn't leave as much material as the AE. But they did work stone in the same manner.

It has been studied I've linked to those people who have studied just this subject, for decades and have put out papers on the subject - however people decline to read them and rely instead on youtube videos.

This is the guy and there are several more

So to answer your question the evidence that this was accomplished with an unknown technology by and unknown people is..The buildings themselves are there and we can't explain how they where built and we don't know who built them.

Logical failure, if others can make the same thing using primitive tools, and you have no evidence for more advance tools, the default is that primitive tools were used, notnot to the option for which no evidence exists

hint..It wasn't the Inca

No it was the other Andeans you don't seem to know about and of course in some cases the Incans themselves

I would suggest looking up and reading about the Killke culture and the multiple other Andean cultures in that area that existed before being absorbed into the larger Incan empire

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join