It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru (Interesting)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
reply to post by anon72

Basicly the same as in Egypt and in many many other ancient places yes. Everyone can see it belongs in an old place long forgotten (pre flood or something). Why-- this isn't this accepted yet as basic science; that many stones/buildings are from a civilization unknown from an unknown time.
Somethimes science is so fixed it's hard to move I guess.

Nice video's watches all the 4.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

This post just made me think of a new idea about the ancients. What if in earths distant past aliens did come down and mingle with humans; but because of intergallactic laws forbbiding contact with lesser species an even more powerful alien, universal, police, race decided to "reset" earth. This would explain alot.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by StopFearMongering
Although I don't think either of these links explain the incredibly accurate cuts, they do explain a lot that has otherwise been attributed to aliens.

www.dumbassguide.info...

www.lauralee.com.../stonecut.htm

I don't know how reliable either of those websites are, but everything they said makes total sense to me. And if it doesn't make sense to some of you, try exploring some other options before jumping to aliens. It's incredibly irresponsible perpetuating that type of thinking.

The author of the article in the first link goes on to say:
"As usual, Tsoukalos thinks that it's perfectly acceptable to interpret stories by accepting only the parts that agree with what he wants to say, and dismissing everything else as unimportant. I've already talked about why it's important to take stories in their own context. You shouldn't read details into the story that aren't there, but it's also important not to just dismiss details because they don't work with your argument."

Which is totally true. Hell, for all I know it was aliens or leprechauns, but in comparison to other theories that seems extremely unlikely.

This ridiculous type of thinking happens in all topics though, especially on ATS. There are some very compelling arguments people make, but a lot of the time I just see "Nope, it was the government" or "Oh my God, Bubbles! It is a Samsquamch!"

Hehe, you are right, we can't just jump to the aliens conclusion, but you have to consider when you see these things, specially, when there are actual records describing superior beings that "from the heaven to eath came".

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Interesting phrase, the Sumerian texts describe how we were created by genetic modification by the anunnaki translated as those who from heaven to earth came. These texts are 6000 years old and the precursor to all religion, in fact, all religion is a watered down form of these texts.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
ok, I keep seeing some person mentioning the Parthenon, of classic European civilization in their argument...but does not include the fact that, the columns of the Parthenon were Quarried, shaped, and erected in SMALLER SECTIONS(bit sized pieces, so to speak). As opposed to have been created from one continuous Piece of quarried stone, like the monuments/temples of other cultures, like The pyramids/puma punku/ Myan temples etc.

There's a sizable difference between the megolith that was left in the quarry, and the columns of the Parthenon.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Zechariah Sitchins claims, well, al-righty then.

How is Stonehenge a computer, and if it is why then did the British and Americans develop the first real computer Ultra to decode the German Enigma as late as WWII when they had those rocks that could already have done so?

splaining to do...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

No its understanding to do, check it out for yourself, type in stone astronomical computer guess what you will find? neither is it the only one. Rather than me wasting my time explaining for you to disregard it, why dont you prove me wrong?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think you misunderstood the term computer by the way.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

www.vincelewis.net... that one claims to be able to lift 1200 tonnes

TextLiebherr the heavy equipment company have developed a new all terrain nine axle mobile crane that is the worlds most powerful. The Liebherr LTM 11200-9.1 has a maximum lifting capacity of 1,200 tons with its powerful 100 metre (328 ft) telescopic boom. The massive boom is in eight parts and is longer by 16 meters and stronger than the previous worlds greatest mobile crane the 1998 model LTM 1500-8.1 which had a boom of only 84 meters.
so yeah i guess we could move it now if we really wanted to with just that crane let alone if we tried to use multiple ones....and this new mack daddy en.wikipedia.org...

Taisun is the world's strongest crane[1] and has a safe working load of 20,000 metric tons (22,046 short tons). Taisun is designed and built for the installation of very large modules in semi submersibles and FPSO projects and located at Yantai Raffles Shipyard in Yantai, Shandong Province, China. The crane holds the three heaviest lifts of all time: 20,133 metric ton, 17,100 ton and 14,000 ton.
the chinese have the worlds biggest crane and it can evidently lift 20,133 metric ton

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marco0Aurelio
reply to post by Rocketman7

There you go

Now I'm not saying it was made from aliens, I am saying that there's conclusive evidence that history as it is taught is wrong and so is most likely, many fields of knowledge.

(btw there are many records of antropomorphic "gods", are they aliens? are they men that evolved before?

We don't yet know

Well Chariots of the Gods and all that.

Here is another interesting bit of stonework, from a per-historic advanced culture in Peru.

But regarding earth origins as coming from aliens, you can trace civilization back from Egypt to Peru, 2 million years, and in Peru, they were all looking up at the sky, and drawing pictures on the ground, like the Nazca lines, and giant sized imagery well of an odd volume of work, including leveling mountain tops to make landing strips.
example

And basically mythology takes over from there since we don't have information about this pre-historic advanced civilization. What we have as an example, are amazing stone bowls, made by advanced technology, that were later written on by someone, who said, this is the property of the first King/Pharoah etc and these were all buried inside the oldest pyramid in Egypt. A step pyramid, and the pyramids in South America are step pyramids. Of course.
lathe turned stone

So is there evidence that man came from inside the moon and then landed in Peru?
Absolutely. So much so that this is what had to have happened, because artifacts that stretch back through time tell us that, and NASA and the Russian Space Agency have provided evidence of that and so did the Conquistadors, when they went to South America and discovered native Indians, living amidst the remnants of an ancient civilization they assumed to be, the pre-flood land of the giants. And as such their duty to destroy any last remnants of that civilization, believing that to be God's will.
But still many artifacts survived, and tell the story such that it is the only story they told. IT was the basis of their culture and religion. And you can be a skeptic and say things like the Ica stones are a forgery, and maybe a few are, but not all. And they too say, that man came from inside the moon. And that man was here when the dinosaurs were here. Its just that he lived inside the terraformed interior of the moon. Culture transferred from there to Peru. From there to Easter Island, then to Japan, at Yonaguni, then from there to the Indus Valley, then from there to Mesopotamia, then to Egypt. But where Yonaguni is 1.3 million years old, the next cultural boom was not until about 13,000 years ago. So there is a huge gap when mankind struggled to survive. Ice ages and other landscape changing apocalyptic things.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose
reply to post by anon72

Preaching to the choir my Friend.

Our entire society originated on the idea of some kind of living being(s) helping us, after descending down to our planet in whatever sense you wish to use.

The illusion is pretty convincing though.

The video puts into scale the ridiculous precision.

Well first we are talking about stone here and not some kind of advance material that maybe an advance alien race would teach us to use. Being stone, man has worked stone since, well, since the stone age, i.e. for a very long time.

Since people today who know nothing about stone work look at these stones and see huge stone cutting diamond tip saws that we might use today, they assume these saws would also be needed in the past. Well the difference between the past and today with all our great cutting tools is....drum roll please.... TIME! As in how much time it would take to cut the stone. If you got a lot of time then only simple tools are needed even for "ridiculous precision".
edit on 22-2-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i think to really prove your point you should post a video or an article of an archeologist dating these stones. It is interesting, but people will do a lot to make people believe things. I do think that we have been discrediting our species as a whole, by believing ancient civilizations couldnt even grasp a concept like electricity. I feel we have been de-evolving for some time...i just think that EVERYONE needs to take ANYTHING they see or read online with a huge grain of salt. The fact that the majority of people who follow these kind of "fringe" news stories will just believe it right off the bat without researching, or even questioning what they have watched or read, really makes our community look like gullible, and sometimes down right stupid...so please before you tell people or post that obama has an alien implanted in his head, think about it. Research it. Question it. Some devout christians opinion, is just that, an opinion. Everyone is so pessimistic and cynical when it comes to mainstream media. The same attitude should be applied to the alternative news.HARD PROOF IS THE KEY.

reply to post by anon72

edit on 22-2-2012 by YERWRONG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

OH wow!
Do the The "sumerian" Texts specifically mention "genetic" manipulation or have you/ the fringe assumed that any word 'creation" observed in the ancient texts around the world is linked with "Genetic Manipulation".

Could you please point out a link to any translation of Sumerian Texts available on the net, which shows this "genetic " manipulation??

if you dont know where to find them, here are a few links

Sumerian Resources-1 (General)

Sumerian.org, one of the best source on anything connected to Sumerian

Now, take your time, dont do the finger in your ears routine, take your time, read through the texts and find this "genetic" manipulation stuff for us. could you?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Hey! allow me to re post

Marco Aurelio said:

"
Hey man,

I've checked those theories myself, and actually believed them until I saw this:

garry-nelson.hubpages.com...

well I don't know how to embed the picture, but basically the one where the big guy is standing in front of the big rocks, there's no way those rock can be moved.

If that didn't convince you try this:

www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

Okay a 300 ton obelisk could be carved in stone with enough manpower, but certainly never me moved not even a cm, no matter how unlimited the time they had was.
"

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by YERWRONG
i think to really prove your point you should post a video or an article of an archeologist dating these stones. It is interesting, but people will do a lot to make people believe things. I do think that we have been discrediting our species as a whole, by believing they couldnt even grasp a concept like electricity. I feel we have been de-evolving for sometime...i just think that EVERYONE needs to take ANYTHING they see or read online with a huge grain of salt. The fact that the majority of people who follow these kind of "fringe" news stories will just believe it right off the bat without researching, or even questioning what they have watched or read, really makes our community look like gullible, and sometimes down right stupid...so please before you tell people or post that obama has an alien implanted in his head, think about it. Research it. Question it. Some devout christians opinion, is just that, an opinion. Everyone is so pessimistic and cynical when it comes to mainstream media. The same attitude should be applied to the alternative news.HARD PROOF IS THE KEY.

The evolution of knowledge takes communication and a lot of people, which the farther in the past we go the less of both we have, and so a lot of know how has been lost over the ages, but we continued to advance. I'm sure we have de-evolved a number of times, but not to the extent as some would like to believe. Stone is stone no matter how advance it might seem, it is still very basic material. The how to's knowledge on many things has been lost over the ages(even Apollo rockets, and that is only 50 years) but it all still fits nicely within man's ability. So in Peru it is very noticeable that one culture had the know how to cut rock, and it was later lost in that area and raw stones were then used.

But then that is not as sexy an idea as humans walking with the dino's, Atlantis, Alien help, Angels help, lost ages of modern advancements...etc...

Take China, one guy in the past was able to figure out irrigation that revolutionized a vast area that at first look one would just lazily say "oh aliens did it" but he left so much evidence as to how he did it that it now seems so simple an idea (genius is always the simple and elegant solutions) once one actually reads about it. In Peru we have just the end results, but one should easily suspect primitive solutions to the process and not aliens.

edit on 22-2-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Sorry, I got to page 6 and can't read anymore bickering between our members.

We can argue either side untill we're blue in the face, whether it was good craftsmanship by regular people or where there was more intelligent beings around...ET or not.

The only fact we have is that we don't know the facts!!

I personally don't have a clue how its physically possible to shape or shift some of these rocks, u can't even get a razor blade to slide between some of them! Everytime I've chisled rock, I swear I can't keep it straight!

We don't even know how the pyramids came to be! Rollers and ramps my arse!

How do we get from sumar, who knew everything down to plutos orbit, to cave men who know nothing, to egyptians, aztecks, and babylonians who lived like kings, to the the dark ages, medievil times, romans that could build everything, to victorians that can't even master a decent sewage system, to where we are now?? Those aren't in order I know, but u get the idea.

Plus all religion is based on us having our creaters from the sky...
Haha and ye everything was big back in the day, maybe giants did exist???

Just some jumbled thoughts to ponder, we need answers!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by YERWRONG

feel we have been de-evolving for some time...i just think that EVERYONE needs to take ANYTHING they see or read online with a huge grain of salt.

Hey, star from me.
Welcome to ATS.
That salt is bad for your heart......
but yeah, I agree with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join