It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you save a life in your life?..At least the Life of an Ant! No? I thought so...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
As a stretch, and possibility, it made me think of Soul/Intellect, using energies, to create a kind of "game", not really a good word for its a school, and more serious in its intent than that, but the game of spore.

So when its set up, it is highly interactive, intuitive, connected, and even emotive. And generational evolutions occur, planets grow up, races terraform other worlds, no longer evolution, now hybridization is the norm and management of all systems, and it continues until the cycle ends, to evolve, and is like a movie, or dvd's that are forever there.

Now, sparks of our true Soul's can journey in, and play any role or part there, trying to affect a change, trying to overcome the body suit or ai, or predator, or even sleepiness/unawareness of the players who are just going through the scenes, often on stress and auto pilot even.

Perhaps some return to their Source afterwards, and for some who truly affect some change, who grow their love bigger, or awareness/consciousness, they become their own fractal branch of soul and grow to become parent of consciousness too.

Just a theory.

But then due to the loving nature of Family above, this would not truly function as a way to just not grow the seeds bigger of their consciousness, but instead they would really be working behind the seeds, and using many cycles if necessary, to continue to grow all the seeds up into bigger souls too. They never give up on anyone.

But this would mean, that your journey exists all around you as steps that are not linear, but just as different stepping stones, and you can choose, or teams over your head even, which ones to inhabit, of the AI journey that is unfolding. As there is no time, its all around, non linear. Not every moment others perceive, has to be inhabited.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I have spent two months in my neighborhood trapping and getting cats spayed and neutered because of people like you. The neighbors bitch about all the stray cats running around but will not take responsibility for getting their own spayed and neutered.
The other alternative is to keep your cat inside.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Humans are the Velociraptors of the mammal world. We eat, destroy and extinct everything we become aware of. Maybe it's you who needs to accept your true calling as a human.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Did you save a life in your life?..At least the Life of an Ant! No? I thought so...

Actually, yes, I have. I have saved several insects and arachnids.

My mother, when I was a kid, used to make me kill the spiders we found in our house. But if I found one without her knowledge, I took it outside and let it go. I did the same with centipedes. And If I see ants on the sidewalk, I'll try not to step on them or run over them with my bike.

Why? Because I know, if we switched places, I would not appreciate being stepped on or killed when it could easily be avoided. I respect insects more often than not.

So...yes, I have saved lives (as far as insects are concerned). Other than that, I'm pretty sure it isn't every day you have a sudden, blatant opportunity to save a life, unless you're on payroll.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Life around you is a living library to study. There is two sets of energies in this duality. Often called male and female, or Father/Mother, or ying/yang. Whereas one is predatory, one is cooperative. Whereas one is freedom, one is equality. Whereas one is unaware, the other strives to wake up and be aware and conscious and either withdraw from the body suit/the animal side firing off reactions, and withdraw.

There are infinite layers to the onion, or rungs on Jacob's ladder, the ladder is a good analogy because the hint there is we are to actually challenge our consicousness to overcome the body suit and progress.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Yes, I would like to think my life meant something to at least a few souls when I take leave of this dimension.
I am sure it is as you are good person,I hope that others do as much good as you.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I went into a burning house and pulled a drunken neighbour off the couch ! Of coarse I have to admit to killing frogs and birds as a youngster and later on in life wanted to kill my X ...we can be very cruel in our lives ....peace

ps..Hey I just got this in my inbox ... blog.world-mysteries.com...
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” — Leo Tolstoy

Our modern world is reflection of our “Ego” (our false, illusionary self/identity) and this reflection is frightening. What we are doing to each other and to our children is the reality hard to believe and to accept.

Although no person wants to suffer, people continually gravitate to the things that cause suffering because of their ignorance. The origin of suffering is attachment to transient things and the ignorance thereof.

edit on 22-2-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I lived in LA at one time and was at
the hospital to visit a friend. I was in
the waiting room and went to the restroom.
I heard a woman screaming in the next
stall - I opened the door and she was
barely holding on to the baby that had
just been born. I took the baby and
worked with it, it began to breath and
cry. I think I saved this baby from
falling on the floor or in the toilet.
It took forever for someone to come
in and I ask them to get help stat.
They took her to delivery where she
gave birth to the second baby. I often
thought what would I have done had
the second baby come while I was there.

I tried to save insects as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Think of Horton Hears a Who and infinity within, and without, so that spacial was irrelevant, for you cannot measure infinity, a world within a world, within a world, where even a giant could sojourn inside a universe within a grain of sand.
To measure infinity you must feel it,even for a second,hard to explain.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Wow, to think, maybe that one act was the reason, your soul's purpose to being here.......just a thought.

That took a lot of courage.

Very interesting story.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Wow
Another heroic story.

That was quite good of you. Many people now days would ignore someone screaming in a bathroom stall next to them, no joke.

It takes guts to become involved.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I've saved 6 HUMAN lives

Saved 2 people and 1 deer from drowning in raging flood waters.
Saved 2 children from falling wreckage at a racing event.
Saved a kid that was in diabetic shock
Saved one of my best friends from choking by giving him the hymleic

oh yeah,
Screw ants, I destroy them every chance I get.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Our modern world is reflection of our “Ego” (our false, illusionary self/identity) and this reflection is frightening. What we are doing to each other and to our children is the reality hard to believe and to accept.
I wonder what it must feel to not do that, or you have to see to understand certain things.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

There are infinite layers to the onion, or rungs on Jacob's ladder, the ladder is a good analogy because the hint there is we are to actually challenge our consicousness to overcome the body suit and progress.

And we eat every one of those layers.....

The bottom line is humans as a society are not very nice, and we have a few million years of proof of that. If we were nice we would not be here.

edit on 22-2-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamherefornow
reply to post by smithjustinb

I have spent two months in my neighborhood trapping and getting cats spayed and neutered because of people like you. The neighbors bitch about all the stray cats running around but will not take responsibility for getting their own spayed and neutered.
The other alternative is to keep your cat inside.

lol.

Maybe if you killed them all you'd save some money
cry baby

link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Did you save a life in your life?

No?I thought so!

How would you know that?

I remember the first life I saved. It was a fly from the flyspray. I poked him till he came alive and chased him across the windowsill with a fork for about an hour till he was fit enough to fly, then I let him out the window. I'm a life saver.

link   
reply to post by sp0rk

All my dogs and cats have been on death row..................and they know it and appreciate the fact they found a forever home vs a gassing box.

(no the needle is too expensive and now in order to profit more, many shelters use a decompression chamber so they can sell the meat for rendering).

Look it up.

Hard to believe and yes this is now done in America.

Anything for profit.

Lucy at her foster home. She was six hours away from being gassed in Georgia. Her eyes are sometimes brown sometimes amber depending on how the light hits it - camera doesn't show how beautiful her eyes are).

edit on 22-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

How would you know that?
T'was a rhetorical question while philosophy is generally rhetoric.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

We DO NOT eat every one of those layers. Dark side ideas of things are distortions. The chapter on pineal in the book I've ordered is the best I've read and it goes deeply into the veil on the truth and meaning of the US seal, it also explains why the predators, who closed off the knowledge after the last big cycle from the people, recreated history to come out of Sumar, toppled Mother and Wisdom, and kept it for themselves to prosper them in wealth and power, and then they think they're going to be the phoenix.

Somewhere along the way they got lost on the very simple principles. They abandoned the mysteries and settled for distortions.

When you live in your lower energy centers, what they call chakras, the predator and survival ones, but don't open the heart and throat, ie, the unconditional love, and the service to others, using your voice or talents to serve that unconditional love, service mode, or speak for truth and justice, equality.

When you only do the lower chakra's and then open your third eye, when you use their excercises and get the finger vibrating, you're going to be stuck connecting to the predators channels, and naturally your following the dark side ideas.

Now, I made a post above somewhere, about the game or energies, that are recycled. But intellect steps in and experiences them. Intellect does not feed off itself, its infinite already in no time. There is no time. We're infinite star like light beings already. These are only clips along the way, and the progression, the true transformation can only be done by acting out, the lessons learnt in the higher chakras. Action, trying to help.

That is what gets you the right phone line with your stargate.

What you just depicted is actually the dark side pyramid, and its just a toddler in a messy diaper trapped in the lower realms itself. It has to wake up and turn itself around if its not AI, wherever consciousness is trapped in it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Why yes I have helped to save a life of a fellow human being.
A friend was about to hang himself.
We drove to his house to stop him from jumping out of a tree he was in with a rope around his neck.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join