It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you save a life in your life?..At least the Life of an Ant! No? I thought so...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boredsilly
when a mosquito bites you what do you do?

"Thank you mosquito! May I have another!"

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

3 quick stories op

I killed about 300 flies last summer in one day speeding home to meet my mates in the bar on a friday afternoon, noticed the grill on the front of my car and it was covered didn't feel one bit of pity ....sorry

Watch a large beetle in kenya commit suicide, had a small fire goin on in the bush and watche this fellow run a good few metres until he hit the flame, fried my head thinkin wat he was thinkin ....sorry

Saved an afghan civilians life in which he replied me with bags of fresh bread after his return from kandahar hospital.....lovly bread

I'm goin to animal hell no doubt or that beetle was me next time around

Edit_sorry gettin used to this phone of mine and ATS on it

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Asking him politely not to bite.(joking of course)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Did you save a life in this life? If so, why?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Curious........is all.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

What do you do if you see an endangered species animal eating an endangered species plant
No way as long as they are almost extinct and very rare as not to be one near the other according to probability theory.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Why make assumptions about the masses then super troll the thread? I don't understand the underlying point of this thread. Is it to make yourself feel better while believing everyone else are monsters?

link   

I don't get bitten or stung anymore, while everyone around me does.( I have a secret.)
But when I was edible to the little pests,I would smack 'em like anybody else. The only difference is that I
asked for forgiveness and apologize for taking their life

link   
reply to post by wizard88

Edit_sorry gettin used to this phone of mine and ATS on it

No problem,I will answer again as it's a pleasure,

TextSaved an afghan civilians life in which he replied me with bags of fresh bread after his return from kandahar hospital.....lovly bread
Yes lovely bread,worth more then Gold sometimes.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Another empty thread from one of ATS' most self agrandized and least understandable members.

Did you save a life in your life?

No?I thought so!

What a strange and moronic thing to say. How many lives have you saved, besides unconsciously avoiding ants??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Completely off base at every turn, convinced that humanity is scum, and yet showing no actual logic or reason.

Yes... killing is bad. are you accusing everyone except you of being scum? Or are you just saying the first thing that you can think of? You want a gold star??

Fear mongering is not good. You need to dig yourself out of the delusional hole you have fallen into.

I expect a completely ridiculous and incomprehensible response.

This is absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

I don't think the OP is trying to encourage fear among the masses, but just a little thinking outside of the box. It's quite interesting if you think about it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I read a story once about some people who were stuck out in the wilderness. Pioneer days or something. They had no transporation other than feet, and no guns or ammo. At night they built fires, and the wolves would gather around the campfire, and the people could see the eyes of the wolves watching them. As the story went, the wolves would draw closer and closer around the campfire every night. The people were sorely afraid the wolves would come and make dinners of them.

Oh yah and I'm against euthanasia.
edit on 22-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

Is it to make yourself feel better while believing everyone else are monsters
No one is a monster and personal understanding of certain social phenomena philosophically speaking I do not think that can hurt anyone.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I saved a lady from choking!
Performed the Heimlich Maneuver on her, worked like a charm...

Could be why I hate eating in public places now...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Anybody who saves a life of any kind is only doing it temporarily. Even Jesus raising Lazarus from the grave. Unless Lazarus is still hanging around somewhere, even he eventually died for good.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

What a strange and moronic thing to say. How many lives have you saved, besides unconsciously avoiding ants??
Really?Well maybe they are related ,you have no idea how related they are,avoiding certain things by showing them..but who can tell.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I adopted two dogs and a cat from the rescue shelter. These animals would have been euthanized had I not adopted them. Thats three lives that I've saved . Then there are the three lives that I created. Paul, Dale and Morgan by beautiful sons.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Spiders are essential insects like bees. Now mosquitos, bird food only and as far as I am concerned they can go.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

This is absolutely ridiculous.
Of course it is...but depends for who...good question,isn't it?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Two times in my life I have saved a life.

One was a friend who electrocuted himself on an industrial socket.

The other time was a man attempting to commit suicide with a hand gun, I managed to talk him out of it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What gives me the right to take a life is the same right that gives a vegatarian to take the life of a plant, or a lion to take the life of its prey.

We are all part of the circle of life. You think if lions had the edge, they would be any different to us? or an ant?

Ants have wars, ants gang up and murder/eat other animals and insects.

Have I saved lives? sure...and took many, The ones I saved outweigh the ones I took, because I care about the ones I save typically.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join