It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't IAEA concentrating on Israel's nuclear weapons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Everyone knows they have nuclear weapons but I see very little action or none taken against Israel to abandon and dismantle their weapons program. Instead IAEA are against Iran and North Korea because they SUSPECT that they have nuclear weapons program.

Shouldn't they be concentrating to have Israel abandon it's weapons first before they go against Iran and North Korea? Or is it because Israel is the best buddy of US?

Also South Korea have been enriching uranium but again I see very little actions from IAEA and US against them. Something smells here and I personally don't like it.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The answer is very simple so here it is.

Israel is not a threat to the welfare of her people or the people of other nations.

But everybody is a threat to Israel!

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The following thread kind of discusses IAEA and Iran. Though it might be useful in this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Israel is not a threat to the welfare of her people or the people of other nations.

Excellent way of putting it. You don't see many jews calling for the annihilation of the Muslims. But you'd be hard pressed to find a Muslim in Iran who doesn't want to destroy Israel and kill all the jews.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
i think isreal should have nukes because there a minority in there region where they are surrounded by hostile arab nations that would like to see them destroyed, so i think there nuke programm is more of a detterant thats there to protect them if all conventional means fail, jews where nearly enihalated once and i dont think they wanna be in position evere again and think bout it this way as well how many countries in the world a prodominantly jewish and u will notice isreal is the only all jewish majority

new topics

top topics

join