It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zerubbabel the end time Witness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I came across this guy who claims to be one of the end time witnesses of Revelation. He has got a youtube channel as well as a website

repairingthebreach.info...

He claims that he receives direction from God (which he calls Yehweh) and his seven spirits. He claims that the world should be under the mosaic law, being the Torah and the 10 commandments, and that we should all observe the Sabbath. He also claims that the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Daniel is Saul of Tarsus (Paul) who wrote many books of the bible. He claims that these books do not come from God etc.

He is proclaiming that the Messiah is going to return on 19th July 2012 and that between now and that date, many of the Torments spoken of in Revelation will occur, including a world war.

On a positive not about this guy, Zerubbabel, he does not ask for any money\donations anywhere which is always a plus.

I was wondering if any of you guys have heard of him before and have any info on him?

Apparently he was a member of Ronald Weinlands Church for a while but left\got kicked out and he is now living in Greece, he expects to be killed in the streets of Jerusalem around the time that the Messiah is supposed to return on July 19th.

I would love to know your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Toldyouso

No one knows when son of God will come.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Beware of false prophets.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The Bible says that the two witnesses will have miraculous and supernatural powers.

Until you start seeing or hearing about them being done, I'd ignore it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
My thoughts?

Idk about this guy (still looking into your link) but I can say off the top of my head that I've been noticing an influx of Revelation/'End of the World' based threads in the last month. I mean, hell, even friends of mine are talking about it more. Even my best friend who has always been anti-religion is quoting the Book of Revelation at me and is even getting the Four Horsemen done up as a sleeve on his arm with Rev 6:8 above it...

Normally I would write it off as it just being people over-hyped about it being 2012, but with what I've seen personally within the year, and what I've seen my friends doing and talking about more and more as the year progresses, I'm getting a lil concerned.

Just my $0.02

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I think the Temple would have to be built as well as many other things ..peace

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Know one Knows the hour or the day but he didn't say we wouldn't the year.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Toldyouso

Deuteronomy 18:21-22

And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath NOT spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Jeremiah 14:14

Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
The Bible says that the two witnesses will have miraculous and supernatural powers.

I went to bible.cc and I typed miracoulous and supernatural and nothing came out.
check out my video here disclose.tv/kenny . I am a living time machine. If you recite the lord's prayer in Aramaic, I'm actually receiving the prayers throughout time itself.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo

Originally posted by Deetermined

I went to bible.cc and I typed miracoulous and supernatural and nothing came out.
check out my video here disclose.tv/kenny . I am a living time machine. If you recite the lord's prayer in Aramaic, I'm actually receiving the prayers throughout time itself.

That must mean that the Oriental Orthodox Christians are outside of time when conducting their liturgies. Orthodox Christians do tend to believe that we're participating in the Kingdom of Heaven, so time is irrelevant during Divine Liturgy. Well, if you're into Aramaic, you can attend an Oriental Orthodox Church and hear it at every Divine Liturgy, as Syriac (a dialect of Aramaic) is their official liturgical language. They also use the Liturgy of St. James, which is the oldest liturgy in Christianity that is still in use.

And as to the OP: Meh. That guy ain't nothing he claims to be. Ignore that mess.
edit on 22-2-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
My initial thoughts were the same, being No man knows the day or hour etc. However Daniel is told to seal up certain things\knowledge UNTIL the time of the end. It doesn't Seal them up AFTER the time of the end?

Daniel 12:4
But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

Deuteronomy 18:21-22 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath NOT spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him. Jeremiah 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

So far I have not been able to catch this guy out? That's the point of this thread to see if anybody has any addition information on this man. Either to debunk this fellow or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It's easy to debunk this guy, the two witnesses are either Elijah/Moses (seen at the transfiguration) or Elijah/Enoch. (Neither having died)

It says that the two witnesses would rally against the AC and speak against him in Jerusalem.

Kinda doubt Elijah took Unix.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
it has been approx 5 months, and someone very dear to me has followed every word of repairingthebreach end time prophet, it has become so bad for this couple that he is now seperated from his wife saying she is unclean and other finger pointings. The husband is living in his truck all he does is listen to the youtube videos and pass out letters proclaiming the teachings, his earnings go to spreading this prophets message, he may donate his money to this man and he writes on his clothing and truck to go to this mans website. The followers of this prophet all have bitter attitudes and appoarch using OT scriptures as an abusive tool, they all treat this man as he is a treasure or a messiah. There is another follower that will not answer a question without "Zerubabel's" authority or words of wisdom. None of the channels subscribers allow comments to be posted without approval, they have limited information and only blast their own channel walls with his video's/ They all condem non followers of their way, this prophet never posts anything on his wall that may talk bad or expose him. This " Zerubbabel " adds and takes away from the Father's words, dismissing Paul's Epistles and Mark and Luke's saying they are preverted teachings of The apostle Paul, there is much more to comment please read my other thread to be posted asap/

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by saltylight

"Zerubbabel" self proclaimed end time prophet on YOUTUBE uses scripture's: Zechariah 4 , Isaiah 61 and Ezekiel 24 to give him authority that he was send to us; an english speaking nation by Elohiym Yahweh.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
False prophet alarm....

- Nobody knows when JC will return (he will not return, because he never existed)
- The 2 witnesses will be clothed in sackcloth (so it can't be the church, or some random internet guy).
- The 2 witnesses will have great powers which they can use as many as they want. This Zerubbabel guy only has the power to ban people from his youtube account and website.

Zerubbabel is just another psychotic web-freak, one of the many.

And besides, christianity is also a fake religion. It was invented and used by the Romans and Greeks to expand their kingdom and probably also to get the Jewish people over to their side.
edit on 10-6-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltylight
it has been approx 5 months, and someone very dear to me has followed every word of repairingthebreach end time prophet, it has become so bad for this couple that he is now seperated from his wife saying she is unclean and other finger pointings. The husband is living in his truck all he does is listen to the youtube videos and pass out letters proclaiming the teachings, his earnings go to spreading this prophets message, he may donate his money to this man and he writes on his clothing and truck to go to this mans website. The followers of this prophet all have bitter attitudes and appoarch using OT scriptures as an abusive tool, they all treat this man as he is a treasure or a messiah. There is another follower that will not answer a question without "Zerubabel's" authority or words of wisdom. None of the channels subscribers allow comments to be posted without approval, they have limited information and only blast their own channel walls with his video's/ They all condem non followers of their way, this prophet never posts anything on his wall that may talk bad or expose him. This " Zerubbabel " adds and takes away from the Father's words, dismissing Paul's Epistles and Mark and Luke's saying they are preverted teachings of The apostle Paul, there is much more to comment please read my other thread to be posted asap/

Sounds like a typical cultthing to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
the two witnesses death is celebrated by feasting and gifts(like christmas?)

they stop rain and consume men with fire from their mouths,they have power to afflict with plagues they are killed and lie in the streets for 3 days.I seriously doubt keeping a website qualifies

where's the other one??? they're set

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
As many of us have discussed together;

"Zerub" from Repairer of the Breach on youtube and 'repairingthebreach.info' is a fraud.

This phoney end time prophet is exactly that A FALSE PROPHET, he is a liar, a deceiver, a manipulator and uses abusive tatics to scare us into believing into " his " own self proclaiming word.

NO propheices have come to pass especially his date setting of our Messiah's second coming of July 19th/ 2012. Many of satan's servants do bare some truths, however he was not "Elijah" or the "second witness"

Together lets rebuke and expose him ... "Michael" aka Zerubbabel" is an author of deception. He comes in his own name and boasts about his imaginary resume

many followers from his cult still believe he has been sent from the Most High, please do not be snared!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I find it amazing that a single person could believe this guy. He could have Moron and False Prophet tattooed to his forehead and people would still follow him. As far as I know, he only has a handful of followers...but that he has a single one is very sad.

Here is Zerubbabel's "altar", he claims to be the holiest place on earth. (it is in fact an insult to God to even claim such a thing for this piece of garbage)

img.photobucket.com...

top topics

join