It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can menupulate minds

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SteffieJo

I stated my concern for this OP as the second post, and his further incoherent ramblings only cement my thoughts that he should seek help immediately. Hopefully he has done so and is getting the care he needs.

Maybe this thread serves more purpose giving an insight into those that need more of a helping/guiding hand. No matter how flipping crazy some seem, sometimes they just can't help it.

Best thoughts out to you op.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight

Originally posted by justcurious31
reply to post by NightFlight

Did you have problems with your car on your way to work?

Nope. My old diesel pickup started right up. Didn't go to work, though, had a Dr.'s appointment. Ran well even on the interstate.

Early 80s Dodge with a Cummins? Mine has never failed to start under any circumstances. I'm pretty sure that they're also some of the only vehicles that could withstand an EMP as I said in another thread. Even if the OP IS Charles Xavier, I don't think he could give it trouble.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea

Originally posted by NightFlight

Originally posted by justcurious31
reply to post by NightFlight

Did you have problems with your car on your way to work?

Nope. My old diesel pickup started right up. Didn't go to work, though, had a Dr.'s appointment. Ran well even on the interstate.

Early 80s Dodge with a Cummins? Mine has never failed to start under any circumstances. I'm pretty sure that they're also some of the only vehicles that could withstand an EMP as I said in another thread. Even if the OP IS Charles Xavier, I don't think he could give it trouble.

Nah, 2000 Dodge 4WD SB. Only problem I've had with the engine is that some jerk wad at work put a white powder in my fuel and it took out my injector pump. Can't prove who it was but I think it was someone recently fired.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Can you manipulate my boss, coz the bastard fired me yesterday.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
i did a raindance once, and it rained.

I sang along with Moondance once and it Mooned.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join