It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can menupulate minds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Your a trough,except it.Keep the rubber side down and don't blow up any children.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

Hm. Bullying is not my strong suit. What happened to the lost puppy needing guidance OP? Now you're threatening me with some kind of Charles Xavier psy crap? You're delusional. That's all there is to it. Go ahead and do your worst, Professor X.
edit on 2/22/12 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
My suggestion is to keep liking yourself ver much as you evidence here.

. If you start disliking the person you claim to be and with your supposed powers, I'm sure those powers would find your mind an easy target since they are right there to begin with.

Seek help before it is too late.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You have me worried, not because of any damage you might cause, bad things happen all the time. Here's what I'm worried about:

....except when i feel negativity,then I wish the the worse on the person and it happens all the time.
I'm worried for you. You seem to be making hate and hurt a part of your heart, nursing it, letting it grow, and then sending it back out into the world.

You're not really hurting others so much, you're destroying yourself. Stop as quick as you can. Ex-lax that hate out of your heart right away. I mean it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Have you considered forcing your mind to think of positive things?

Every time you catch yourself thinking bad about someone and/or envisioning harm to them, STOP. Then envision health, and a happy life for them. Even if you don't like them. Include yourself as well. Envision happiness and love for yourself.

This will begin training your mind in the opposite direction. I'm not saying it will be easy. It will be hard at first, but it will get easier as you do it consistently.

If there is anyone in your life you trust and can confide in, enlist their help in this. I think you will find you can also effect positive outcomes for yourself and others.

Good luck.
edit on 2/22/2012 by Klassified because: emphasis

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You can MENUPULATE minds you just can't spell......lol
Read my mind and spell right.......It needs an I.......it needs an I.....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Perhaps it has nothing to do with what you think. You say these people are negative, so then maybe they are on a path towards destruction from within and you just are one of many witnesses to their eventual downfall.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Since when did ATS allow children here...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
OP, use your power sparingly, and on only those who truly deserve it. You must do great research and find those truly deserved of this type of penance.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
OP I have actually heard of these kind of things happen in my family history as well...Do you have any Native American heritage??

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
Oh god, this thread is now awesome. Do all of the whacks come out in the morning? This is like the fourth I've seen this morning. Not usually on this early.

See what you've been missing by sleeping in late. You need to get up early to play whack-a-troll with the rest of us.

Des

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Oh my effing hell.... STOP ENCOURAGING HIM. All of the new age retarded "use it for good blah blah" is doing nothing but making this delusional kid think he actually can do something. Instead of "looking inward" or whatever hippie BS comes to mind, instead encourage the kid to get help.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

A psychiatrist isn't going to do anything but tell him to do the exact same things we are telling him...It will just cost him an extra 400+ bills per visit. They will tell him to relax, turn music on, leave the room, and to go to his happy place. Been there done that. An absolute waste of my money.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Haha I think I will... Usually at the apparent whacko time I'm about 3 hours into fighting my insomnia. I'm usually unsuccessful, so I think this will now fill that time slot.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The stuff this guys is smoking must be really good.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xZodiacx

A psychiatrist isn't going to do anything but tell him to do the exact same things we are telling him...It will just cost him an extra 400+ bills per visit. They will tell him to relax, turn music on, leave the room, and to go to his happy place. Been there done that. An absolute waste of my money.

I didn't say a psychiatrist, did I? I went to one, became dependent on the meds I was given and then given up on. They just sent me to a NP to get meds, no kind of sitting around talking about how my father treated me as a child which was totally unhelpful anyway.

It turned out that I could control it myself, and supplements helped a lot also... But I hardly think that your implication that he can get better help from a forum where an eighth of the posters are telling people to eat raw vegetables and olive oil and their cancer will go away is anything but totally irresponsible.

He needs some kind of help. Supplements and a trip to the doctor at the very least. As much as I hate pharmaceuticals, sometimes they ARE necessary.
edit on 2/22/12 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

It's a shame you can't "menupulate" spelling as well. I hear that it's quite a power to have. As for being cursed, I think you have been cursed by the D.O.E. . But then again, who hasn't.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
God, do I wish I could kill with my mind! I can think of a ton of slobs that need killin'. Even better than "Strangers on a Train," no evidence at all. I'd start with all the horrible spellers.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think you are confusing what you have expereinced with karma. It is very obvious to a person who understands how karma works to recognize when another will fall victim. I would not be proud or brag about having an ability to cause negativity in a persons life and why in the world would you invite the negative back for seconds?? You seem to think yourself omnipotent, but I can assure you that your thoughts are not your own, shake it off before it becomes affixed. Ill intent prohibits the growth of knowledge and hate only breeds destruction. If you choose to bring the karma to another, be prepared to receive it back, threefold.

PLPL

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No worry,s sail boat dude.Stay on an even keel and keep misunderstanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join