It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can menupulate minds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This is not going to sound nice but its my fault....Every since when I was a kid if I did not get my way I would hex.Just the thought of being uncomfortable around a person would automatically make me retreat.-And every time that person depleted.I have made people die,go to jail and live miserable life's.This is no riff raff.I don't like to think negative thoughts,but when I do people go missing in my mind.Am I cursed?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

Cursed? Hmmm, with dead ppl in your wake, perhaps seeking the help of a professional would be better than reaching out to a bunch of us randoms on the net.

(edit) That might have sounded harsh, I dont mean it to be, but I just think getting some proper help would be better for your long term health.

edit on 22-2-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Menupulate? Really?

That looks right to you?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I can menupulate minds,

Maybe, but you can't spell.

Maybe menupulating minds, takes its toll on the mind....

vvv

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ok Op, I dare you manipulate my mind.

I'll think of a certain oh hey you are 100% good. Ok I set the day for what do you mean you dont want to marry me?

I..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Menupulate? Really?

That looks right to you?

I wish I could star that more than once.
I can manipulate people too. You are what's called a sociopath. Looks like a tad delusional also.

However, if you really have some power, go ahead and kill me or something. Pretty please?
edit on 2/22/12 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Phew, I so hard had to bite my tongue about the title. Kept getting visions of him making people get nose bleeds.... if you catch my drift

link   

Menupulate? Really?

That looks right to you?

DaTroof? That looks right to you?

vvv

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Oh god, this thread is now awesome. Do all of the whacks come out in the morning? This is like the fourth I've seen this morning. Not usually on this early.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

There's no dead people in my wake and I am perfectly sane and live a healthy normal life ....except when i feel negativity,then I wish the the worse on the person and it happens all the time.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

He/She might seem whacky, but I once knew a person who was like this. At first he irritated the heck out of me, but he really couldn't help it. He got some help and became much more stable, it was simply a change of diet too rather than drugs which I thought was a nice change from the pro's!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Op I think the people going away from you, is a simple case Of you being ignored, dying? Maybe they moved Away lol, I think you need to get some help friend, or perhaps if you wish to test your super power go manipulate your government into being non retarded.

link   

But in your OP your said...

Originally posted by saroncan
And every time that person depleted.I have made people die,go to jail and live miserable life's.This is no riff raff.I don't like to think negative thoughts,but when I do people go missing in my mind.Am I cursed?

(bold by me)

Sounds like made people die...?? I'm very confused with your whole post to be honest. Have a chat with your Doc he'll get you into the right places.
Take care!

link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Menupulate? Really?

That looks right to you?

DaTroof? That looks right to you?

vvv

My name is from a song. I don't care about grammar. My typing style is more like conversational English than proper prose. I just don't understand egregious spelling errors. As far as I know, all browsers have spell check, and if one isn't certain of a proper spelling, they're on the internet! Google it!

link   
Kind of like "the secret", but bad mojo version?
You can will or believe people dead?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

No, not really...maybe.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

I know what you mean. There are several people on here I can think of off the top of my head that need treatment.

link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I know mate, i know. Just pulling your leg.

vvv

link   

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE manupulate! the bush clan, any royal family, the rothschilds, rockerfellers, and whomever else is doing the very same to YOU and ME right now.

COULD YOU BE THE SECRET WEAPON????? THE STRIKING ARM OF TRUTH!!!!!!
But wait.......... promise us you will stay on our side.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

Yes,I can seriously beat down someones karma and put them in the dumps.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join