It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery celestial body passes in front of sun!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Nice thread for mislead people into discredited discussions about Nibiru!

Good job!

Yep. I wholeheartedly applaud the OP for openly ridiculing the idea of Nibiru.

Well deserved, in my opinion.

S&F!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well Chad I guess I got what I was looking for with some of the replies in this thread.

Again good job, and maybe some should actually read the thread all the way from the beginning before posting, Amazing!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

how the hell does junk like this get so many starts and flags ... these are the same people who claim they are not sheep's huh???

why didnt the poster ever read his/her own link before posting.....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
No flag and no star cause you scared all the Nibiruans and Doom&Gloomers and there was no mystery.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Fishing for stars, Chad?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be moved to the 'Hoax' section?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Unlike a lot of other members, I don't agree that this is 'one of the best threads ever' 'mislead the Nibiru
believers'. There have been comments about other 'pointless threads' how they shouldn't be allowed. Why
should this one be allowed? Its clearly mocking members who 'misidentify' things. I don't think its funny
at all.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
here is a link to your story..next time do research buddy

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I have had my astronaut and nasa friends look at this. The answer has been unanimous. It is the death star. Obama has been notified and scheduled a meeting with Lord Vader. The star system in question might not even be ours. We are very worried we are being hoaxed and this picture comes from the degobah system. I apologize now for not knowing how to spell degobah. humbug

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Aww chucks.. I thought niburu was finally here and the world was ending..

Ohh and I somehow have a funny feeling that jokes about stuff like this will end soon...
edit on 22-2-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
so the moon passes infront of the sun means the world is gonna end? someones had too much caffene today...

quote from your source...

Sun blocked by the moon as seen by NASA's orbiting Solar Dynamics Observatory. NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center

move along nothing to see here. debunked!
edit on 22-2-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cesar2066

Clarify who you are referring to. Me? Someone else? I realize the intent of this thread and I still say this thread is pointless.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

You think im serious? You think the OP is relative to the topic?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Joke or whatever... this thread should have been trashed.

This is the reason I don't frequent this site as much as I used to. A useless, misleading and complete waste of space thread like this makes the front page while other more informative threads are glanced at and brushed aside. Someone just wanted some Ss n Fs and needed to make a pointless thread. This website is becoming a bigger joke than this thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Of course it's the moon.

And it's a great shot.

you yourself said it could be niburu! lol.

Nubiru? Planet x? Death Star? Or what...?

smh.

edit on 22-2-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jb1958

Pointless maybe but still a great picture. It has got to be the moon but planet X would be fine to me at this point because I am so far behind in bills and would be happy to not have to pay them after all!

edit on 2/22/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Lol suns looks cool, almost looks like a face. Do you notice the 2 eyes? Oh yeah Nibiru is about as real as my fairie godmother.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Best thing to do is knock on Spaceweather's door each day. I do think it should be in the jokes forum though...er, is there a jokes forum.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yes, it IS a great picture. But it should have been in a thread titled something like 'Moon eclipses Sun seen
on Satellite' or likely title. Wasn't any need to phrase the title as it was, unless the intent was to ridicule, or to
make fun of. I am getting tired of completely misleading thread titles, even if clearly you can see what the object
is.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ya know people, this thred is one reason people laugh at this site!!

I try ta get people interested in wierd and strange things try to get people on this site and this thred is on the frigging front page!!!!

Yea good joke op but people are just ridiculing this site right now

At least you can add to the title HOAX. So there is some seriousness to this site

Be safe people

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join