It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO spotted near roswell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Faker than a fake degree of fakeness from the university of fake.

Second.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

thanks mate, wasn't sure if it was just me or if that did happen

link   
reply to post by Kluute

No its from New Mexico buddy

Its a Hoax video , nothing that's attached to it can be believed

link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
the footage isn't even from New Mexico

it's from the UK

according to the clanging railroad bell, its in America, the bell that clangs when a railroad train is crossing a road?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
reply to post by kn0wh0w

No its from New Mexico buddy

The video is captured from a moving car near Roswell, New Mexico, the site of a rumoured alien crash-landing. The YouTube clip has so far had over 4,000 hits.

And I would love for this to be real, but I just have a feeling its CG.

And no I'm not a skeptic, just thought I'd point that one out.
edit on 22/2/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

yeah the video description can claim all it wants or the article for that matter.

they're all european looking cars and trucks.

all flatnose trucks and you mainly see those in Europe because we have regulations on the maximum length of the truck.

edit on 22-2-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsrreal

are you joking....are you being serious??you telling me you want peoples opinions on this stupid footage.
really????...
im going back to bed...byebye ,retarded person..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This video should be used as a test.

If one can't tell this is fake, they should be castrated.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking

are you joking....are you being serious??you telling me you want peoples opinions on this stupid footage.
really????...
im going back to bed...byebye ,retarded person..

Please do.

Obviously you got up on the wrong side of bed.

It's ok to make fun of a video.

It's u called for to call the OP a retard...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

Thankyou for your kind critique I always love to be called retarded it makes my day. Bellend

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Plenty of flat nose trucks and vans here in the US. At about 1:14 you can see a road sign for the freeway that seems to have the red and blue Interstate symbol on it. I don't remember seeing those in the UK.
Car styles matter little since many imports are sold here in the US. There are a few cars who's rear license plate might be enhanced in the video, but the time and effort is not worth it since I agree that it's a hoax anyways.

It's rather hard to take a group seriously when you first look a their Facebook page, they depict a photoshopped picture of Gillian Anderson (aka Scully from X-Files) head onto a half dressed model with exposed breasts (almost exposed since the hands cover them up).

The other problems, beside some of the obvious mentioned here:

Okay, so a UFO landed......and the guys just leave it at that? No jumping out of the car to get to the tops of the buildings to look down where it "landed"? No dialog in the video to say date, time, exact location? Just a lot of wind and someone yelling "Whew!" a lot and "Stop the car!"

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I love these sort of ATS threads. It never ceases to amaze me how people notice things that aren't quite right, that I would never see! Lots of clever folks on here.

One thing that seemed a bit strange to me was the car stop, you hear a screech of breaks, but there's hardly any jolt to the picture.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Hey thanks for the support.

I posted this as its in UK MSM not because I believe it be real. I havnt said it was real just posted it out of interest. But if small minded individuals want to be offensive why should I care. Like you say guess he got out of the wrong side today

In with hate out with love

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaithisFerenczy

That was the now defunct Daily Sport who carried other such legendary headlines such as.....

LANCASTER BOMBER FOUND ON THE MOON !
&
LONDON BUS FOUND AT NORTH POLE !

We have some great 'NEWS'papers in Blighty !!!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

edit on 22-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
the vehicle seems to be driving on the right hand side of the road...not the uk (still fake though!)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

UTTER TWADDLE - the car is driving on the right - watch as it goes under the bridge

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The Daily Star also reported once that Tony Blairs Grandparents were homosexual Martians!!!

Case Closed!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

All you need to do is watch this other video from the same YT uploader and this should help answer your question..

Forward to :52 second mark and you will have your answer to both videos...Enjoy.!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigsy2400
The Daily Star also reported once that Tony Blairs Grandparents were homosexual Martians!!!

Case Closed!!

Pics or it didn't happen!

lol

please forgive me

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Man, time for ATS Admins to perhaps instate a zero tolerance for totally useless name calling and personal attack. So sad to see that just because he post a video and likes to know what other think, you jump on him? Does every single video have to be a possible genuine alien spacecraft to be linked here? I do think it's good that we get to see fakes here too. It will help us filter them out later on. Try to be more friendly toward eachother.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Akezzon because: spellcorrection

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join