It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO spotted near roswell

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hoax evidence posted here

ORIGINAL POST:

This is reported in the UK Daily Star newspaper. Footage of what appears to be a giant UFO taken near Roswell. Could it be true or just an elaborate Hoax

www.dailystar.co.uk...

Would love to know what everyone thinks. Notice what appears to be a USAF star on the UFO towards the end of the video. Comments please

edit on 22-2-2012 by SkepticOverlord because: HOAX

edit on 4-16-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsrreal

"UFO Scout Ship Lands In New Mexico"
How do they know its a Scout Ship

It is quite obviously CGI in my humble opinion , the tell is the beginning of the video , they can't keep it tracked with the movement of the car ,

edit on 22-2-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Could it be true or just an elaborate Hoax

you really need an answer to this?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well I'm no expert at studying footage but I do know the daily star is one of the worst tabloids going. Each day it's front page is covered in celeb stories, it's worse than The Sun newspaper. But hey what do I know I can't tell whether it's fake or not

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsrreal
This is reported in the UK Daily Star newspaper. Footage of what appears to be a giant UFO taken near Roswell. Could it be true or just an elaborate Hoax

www.dailystar.co.uk...

Would love to know what everyone thinks. Notice what appears to be a USAF star on the UFO towards the end of the video. Comments please

You should know mate, that this is an hoax, and not even elaborate.

Notice the parking area in the foreground, means there are people around. Yet, no one else sees it, not a single one. Cars travelling on the nearby road, yet no one sees it.

Except this guy. Its fake, and its a bad fake.

vvv

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
the footage isn't even from New Mexico

it's from the UK

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Its not the most reliable of papers but this has just been shown on This Morning on ITV in the Uk as well. To me it looks fake in fact i thought it may have been taken from a movie but I dont recognise it if it was. Would appreciate if someone could perhaps link the Video to this as I domt know how to. Sorry for my technical ineptitude!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
After effects is a wonderful thing !
(and even thats done badly)

Faker than Katie Price's top bollox !

Peace
edit on 052929p://02America/Chicago22 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The dailystar isn't a very good source and the video to me appears to be CGI and its not a very well done CGI to top it off..hoax..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

The paper is saying it was taken near new Mexico. Why shouldnt I believe MSM? !!!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
funny how for an alien ship its got a us star on the side of it, but hey its the daily star so its as kosher as a bag of pork scratchings

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsrreal
reply to post by kn0wh0w

The paper is saying it was taken near new Mexico. Why shouldnt I believe MSM? !!!!!!

ohnoes!

what i meant to say was

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

The Daily Star does have a lot of critics and its fair share of Knockers, usually on each page of the paper under the title Danni aged 21 from Essex

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Depressing.
MAN opppppeeeen yyyyooouuuur eyes and let your brain do its work.
Because that really really looks real... NOT!
"Do you really think it's real?", and is it true that you can get pregnant by the backdoor?, and... I beg you give us some more...
And don't start ranting about me being a sceptic. I am a believer.

___EDIT:

OK
sorry for the agressivity but I mean come on... you need to watch out for yourself... it's a tough world. A couple of basic tricks to make sure someone isn't raping your brain:
- where does the info come from?
- is the source reliable (history, reputation...)?
- Does the footage looks credible (content, quality, experience...)?
- And my rule of thumb: think twice because in the field of the unexplained the rule of the 5% (5% of unexplicable can be rationally explained) is often true.

As I said before I do believe in ET life and UFOs, but stuff like these videos piss me off because I have the feeling that ther isn't much time for us to waste if we want to find out the truth and what it implies. Changes must come fast.

Peace.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

fraid not mate i live in the uk and its a diabolical rag :/ a headline years ago was "aliens turned our son into a fishfinger!!"

The defence rests your honor

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

No its from New Mexico buddy

The video is captured from a moving car near Roswell, New Mexico, the site of a rumoured alien crash-landing. The YouTube clip has so far had over 4,000 hits.

And I would love for this to be real, but I just have a feeling its CG.

And no I'm not a skeptic, just thought I'd point that one out.
edit on 22/2/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Logiciel

Im not going to start ranting why should I?

Please note i have not said its real. Just sharing what is being shown here in the UK in the papers and the TV. I thought some people might have been interested.

I would have thought it was worth a bit more than just 1 flag though

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaithisFerenczy

Might be a rag but its still better than the Daily Mail

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Have can this be "something interesting" when its almost identical to the spaceships in the movie Skyline? srsly.. is this just a way to get Stars and flags or what?

How and what can we debate on this? when this is something you would to in some kind of media course in school?

edit: And if this would be a spaceship that is landing.. why is there not on other news station? only one camera recording it?
edit on 22-2-2012 by Vojvodus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This is not real. Aside from not following technical design requirements, it can be seen to have tracking issues. The car hits a bump and the UFO seen there moves in time with this motion. It's vertical orientation is fixed fairly quickly but it's visible 00:04 seconds in.

That, and the fact that that UFO website is advertised on the building's side.
edit on 22-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: that that that. My post needed more "thats"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join