ponder on this question on perfection

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritWolfPup
 


perfection cannot b subjective so never a subject otherwise it wont b perfect

perfection is the definition of absolute objective things ending free from absolute superiority freedom as the reason that make all things perspective appear absolutely in equal terms same positive value




posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritWolfPup
Do you see the creation as a type of heaven or another place like this or what.


A place outside of the current ways of existing for many or outside the universe. Sort of like a constant parent with direct communications, with those who listen. This parent as with many parents care takes and guides you to perfection.



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 

but do you all think when we go back to god thatll be it or will we create something like this again



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritWolfPup
 


I think upon returning back home where ALL* the universal energies come the collective of ALL* creations will be adjusted to Existing that cannot be imagined or partially understood by those within the energy containment device experiencing the current phases of LIFE and DEATH within EXISTENCE (MAYBE THERE ANOTHER PHASE OR PHASES
. So in short its like the level of awarness as of now cannot understand what home will be like fully.. WHEN ALL* energies are returned or reprocessed.
edit on 2/24/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritWolfPup
reply to post by smithjustinb
 

nothing here to me but love is perfect (without flaw)love in itself anyway


To me, unified order is perfection. Love falls into that category.



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


one is absolute imperfection since it is u always

which is proven in objective perspective of existence ruled by chaos for perfection concept

only absolute superiority is perfect from free perspective, but absolute superiority cant b one when one is exclusively it for it when outside as superior to all, so in constant terms it would become none and nothing



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by SpiritWolfPup
 

I think upon returning back home where ALL* the universal energies come the collective of ALL* creations will be adjusted to Existing that cannot be imagined or partially understood by those within the energy containment device experiencing the current phases of LIFE and DEATH within EXISTENCE (MAYBE THERE ANOTHER PHASE OR PHASES
. So in short its like the level of awarness as of now cannot understand what home will be like fully.. WHEN ALL* energies are returned or reprocessed.
edit on 2/24/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 

good responce! i agree but i think we will know it and still be here if we become enlightened



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


one is absolute imperfection since it is u always

which is proven in objective perspective of existence ruled by chaos for perfection concept

only absolute superiority is perfect from free perspective, but absolute superiority cant b one when one is exclusively it for it when outside as superior to all, so in constant terms it would become none and nothing



You had me sort of following along until you said "become none and nothing". Becoming is to become everything as one. Unity and order is the driving force of all matter and life in this galaxy. This is visually evident. All life on earth will merge as one form. Then we will be free as birds, powerful as lions, intelligent as humans, honorable as dogs, and cooperative as ants. The Egyptians knew of this kind of existence.

We will be the superior forms with superior motives and superior power. But we would only be superior to any past forms. Throughout the galaxy and the universe, there will be others who have undergone what we have went through. They will be different than us. Our next evolutionary step will be to merge with other worlds to form a unified galactic being. This being is in charge of all progression in this galaxy.



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


no it is good that im forcing u in a way to face ur means being of lies

u cant b a form of truth, that is why absolute wrong exist individually first, u must more existing really then existence fact or truth concept of it in any shape it must be absolutely truly real and free

dont mean to play with truth superiority it is truth not superiority which is character relative to its fact



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
how or why would/could there be one way for perfection to be expressed?

thus infinite progression of infinity attempting and achieving an expression of perfection.



humans perceived notion of perfection stems from our human condition..... being born and having necessary duties of life to live and reproduce.... our ideas of perfection stem from what would make living this life better or easier... such as strength,force,power,stability, these things long lasting and difficult to move is our ideas of perfection,,, our ideas of perfection we think in terms of shape, dimension, ability,what this perfection would look like....... our ideas of perfection of beauty and appearance has to do with symmetry,, mathematical proportions of perfection,,, this aesthetic perfection also contributes to the human lasting,, for who wouldn't want to reproduce with a beautiful girl ( uncreepily) ..... the macro universe is an arena of extreme force and power, and this contributed into our creation, and this earthly realm of life in an almost mimicking way strives for these virtues of the cosmos,, life craves power, dominance, strength, aesthetic perfection, intellectual perfection, perfection of its physical constraints ability,..

can the will of perfection be eternal,,, can someone who is perfectly kind and righteous do so for eternity,, can a sun perform is perfect duty "forever".... a stone in the bottom of a river is absolutely perfect, it is strong, symmetrical, long lasting, it is fooling us all... a diamond,,,, with terms of embodying perfection from not a human bias,, what can energy be to be perfect? physically, what would its abilities be, what would pure energy desiree to spend an eternity being?
edit on 24-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely
 


existence is a true sense bc it is to truth rights first and when truth rights is first then last is truth life



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


no it is good that im forcing u in a way to face ur means being of lies

u cant b a form of truth, that is why absolute wrong exist individually first, u must more existing really then existence fact or truth concept of it in any shape it must be absolutely truly real and free

dont mean to play with truth superiority it is truth not superiority which is character relative to its fact


What's your point? I am a form of truth because I exist. You cannot be a lie. You can believe a lie, but you cannot be a lie, but you can be the truth. Because the only real truth is that we exist. Therefore since we exist, we are the truth.

The Earth has its own subjective mind that you are free to acknowledge and behave in accordance with. But ultimately, even the Earth whole is limited as the Earth isn't all there is. Each planetary life progression begins as a simple unified form, divides into complexity, and becomes a unified complex form. As it stands, we are divided. When we unite, we will find our selves amongst more division that we must, at some point, reconcile. At that reconciliation, there will be another hierarchy of division. At the reconciliation of that we will have achieved order. For the first time, we will be unconditionally free.



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi


how or why would/could there be one way for perfection to be expressed?

thus infinite progression of infinity attempting and achieving an expression of perfection.


From chaos to order to chaos to order to chaos to order. It's all just fun and games.



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


it is almost funny how u r crazy by ur own will

keep making plans and deny what is in front of u



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritWolfPup
 

The creation is perfect already, and we, having fallen away, are now on the path of progress towards perfection, although our true state of being IS perfection.

Everything else (the imperfect) is just ignorance, mental illness, and all manner of selfishness and greed, all of which is at core irrational, ridiculous and absurd at best, and at worst, insane.


edit on 24-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You are a perfect being, un-perfecting itself in the pursuit of chasing perfection.

These are all symptoms of duality. And it started from the day we were born.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012
 


duality reason is the fact that u jumped to be from wrong end meaning to sit on what left for u

then u become two since u cant stay only u, u must the least justify being existing as real so with urself u invent it



posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
As I would think it, Perfection only creates perfection, because it does not know what is Imperfect. That is why everything is perfection and you being inside of it and you being perfection it self. As said ABOVE, Duality can cause us the imperfections in everything and I will say As BELOW that no where you cannot see is an Imperfection as nothing is beyond Perfection but itself.





new topics
top topics
 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join