It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, rogue states are the 10 horns of Apocalypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
They will hate the harlot and destroy it. Babylon the Great is anywhere between Rome - Paris - London - New York, or all together, depending on interpretations.

It is apparent the 10 rogue nations hate the West. The harlot rides the beast and its 7 heads, whoever they might be. The 10 horns are different smaller entities, kings who still haven't received power, and wait their moment - one prophetic hour or 2 weeks. Someone would have given them enough weaponry for that. Not only leaked Soviet nukes but also more sophisticated Extraterrestrial technology such as we see exists in Iranian saucers.

That doesn't mean the Antichrist will rise automatically from the horns. But they clear the way for the antichrist. According to Chuck Missler and others, he will rise from Assyria (Syria, Lebanon, Northern Iraq, S. Turkey). According to the Muslim own tradition (that I do not believe to be God-inspired, put it here for reference only) the Dajjal or antichrist will rise from somewhere between Iraq and Syria. We can speculate a lot whether it is shia, sunni (Al Qaeda) that uproot horns, or what. We can search the antichrist elsewhere on the globe. This post is not meant for that to identify someone that is obviously smart enough not to reveal himself in advance.

What I want to give for reflection, is the fact these countries stretched from Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua, to Iran, Syria, Pakistan, to North Korea (you may include more) are terribly well armed and await one synchronized moment for attack.

You may want to review that excellent analyzes of the Rapture connected with the Fall of Babylon. www.secretsofsurvival.com... (scroll down to the Bible research that had the link to a larger article only on Bible).
Without agreeing on everything (NY is just one possibility for Babylon), let take the reasoning of that Bible researcher seriously. If so, seems the Western intervention in these countries is not only not enough, but too late may be. Still there is no Rapture on the scene.

The day it comes, everything will change. There are at least 2 separate raptures if not more: 144,000 and the people standing on the sea of glass mixed with fire. Possibly, the evacuation of Babylon is a rapture itself between the two - Reveation 14. And if they are performed with Elijah chariots, i.e. with spaceships, I will not refuse to board them out of prejudices or false understanding of God's intervention in history.

edit on 22-2-2012 by Gliese581 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

According to Chuck Missler . . .

That is who I would nominate as the antichrist, among others.
This war mongering against Syria and Iran is the work of Satan.
These people are the agents of Satan, who are self-appointed YouTube prophets.
Those countries, who the false prophets fling accusations against, are just people like you and me.
edit on 22-2-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
care to list out the 10 countries?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
Babylon the Great is anywhere between Rome - Paris - London - New York, or all together, depending on interpretations.
That's a pretty vague location!

...one prophetic hour or 2 weeks.
Didn't prophets not have a word to measure time of that length back then?

According to the Muslim own tradition (that I do not believe to be God-inspired, put it here for reference only)...
If it's not inspired by god why do you consider it to be valuable for reference?

Still there is no Rapture on the scene.
Is this rapture business even in the bible?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Nope. Nice try. The G-10 countries are the 10 horns.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Gliese58,
Which ones are the specific 10 horns if you dont mind my asking? And yes to the last question above there is writting about a rapture type event in the bible but it is more described as the fall before Jesus's second coming. This post was interesting but I more so just caught on to a bunch of different locations instead of the main ones I read of in the title I think. I'm about to re-read..

top topics

join