It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology vs Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
lets be real people when will you wake up? who the heck is behind technology and mechanics?

i know you think we are (humans) but i cant make a blender or a simple radio if i was lost out in the woods this very thought came to me after realizing that we always pack enough to survive for disasters. why animals dont have to do that plus i used to buy saudering kits and build my own am radios but in the back of my mind i would sit there and think how in the hell was this transmitter made another big question also was how are radio waves made?

thats when it occured to me we will never get down to God and how we came to be, but technology and mechanics are always being built around us daily, monthly, yearly but we have never had the priveledge of seeing a talented human, make a simple cell phone or a computer chip from scratch simply by sitting in nature and creating it right in from of us....

so i did the research and discovered we are given shots as a infant in the slave hospitals so we cannot tap into our higher self, there are a group of human hybrids who been running us as chattell animals they are the one creating everything we use from scratch.

they created civilization period. kidnapped us and taught us how to live in it.

we humans are still in the process of evolution but these advanced humans slowed down the process so we could be their slaves.

we have the ability to have psychic thoughts, levitate, command spirits, communicate with the dead, see into other dimension, command energy, the list goes on and on anyone wants to elaborate????

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
wow. nice thinking of yours. never heard a theorie like this one before .
so who are these higher slave masters?

oh how do you think we can tap in those super powers that you mentioned? meditation ?
edit on 21-2-2012 by samaria because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by starsystem3

When I was quite young I made a crystal set radio.

I got the crystal and made a "cats whisker" setup where the wire just touched the crystal. I hand wound the tuning inductor (around a big wooden dowel) and made the aerial out of a big run of wire, that I held in place on my window sill with thumb tacks.

The only commercially bought component was an earpiece.

Later, I built valve radios and amplifiers, as well as the standard semiconductor kits.

Even later when I was in High School, I built an early Z-80 based computer called a Microbee, which I built up from plans available in an electronics magazine. I bought the pre-etched circuit board and most of the components as a kit. I purchased the amber screen monitor as it was way beyond my manufacturing capability to put together a CRT.

You'd probably be surprised at the number of people that can McGuyver something together out of odd bits.

Google "Make Magazine" for details of hobbyists and hackers doing the same thing today.

And, if you have the drive to do it, MIT is offering courses in Electronics for free, over the net, too.
edit on 21/2/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Thanks for the dash of sanity, chr0naut.

No offense intended to the OP, but I sometimes wonder what's going on here. I've noticed there are raw young kids on the site now; there are obviously trolls; I've seen a couple of onslaughts of refugees from GLP; and I'm starting to suspect that we've inadvertently attracted the attention of some loosely-organized battalion of the clinically insane. Truthfully, I can barely discern which way is up anymore. I can't tell if we're being punked or trolled or shilled half the time.

So forgive me if I don't have an opinion worth expressing on this particular subject. Sorry if I derailed your thread, OP--if indeed such a thing is possible....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I think there is a chart that measures flux capacity of human knowledge but i can not find it.My ponder is how fast it consumed us(knowledge)starting from the industrial revolution until now.Thousand's of year's sitting pretty well idle and then bang,100 years of snap crackle pop?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Five children have trolled you from a bridge below,take cover and you will bestow.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Five children have trolled you from a bridge below,take cover and you will bestow.

Uhhhh.... Thanks?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

starsystem3,
I do see your questions because it is not an easy thing, to invent new technology but, truth is...there are people everyday every where wanting to learn how something works. Have you ever watch a watch matcker just sit down at a table, and put pieces of scrap metal into a time teller that we hold daily. Or the computer you sit at, the screen your reading on ATS, someone took the time to learn how to wire the computer and how it works and someone learned how to write this code to allow you to type it now. The knowledge is in us we all have the potential to learn and build. It takes us to further technology, I do believe we might have had help and guidance but we cant give up all the credit from men..hell we came up with the light build, the car, the computer the spaceship. Technology and electronics are flourishing around us daily because intelligent people are working hard around us daily, testing, trial and error.
Thanks for your post, that is just my opinion.
BTW props to the guy above building a radio I plan to learn to do so as well

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If you are seeking answers to some of the questions you bring up it might be understandable in this day at the level of technology we live in that some perspective on all this may be lacking or less than apparent now and perhaps should be addressed. Many of the conclusions you arrive at might be deemed a bit fanciful or paranoid and less than constructive, however. You most likely are being manipulated but this by other humans whose motives are primarily to sell you their wares. And you may develop notions of gods or space aliens to resolve and fill-in the gaps you don't fully understand, which also allows separating responsibility for improving your situation and allowing you a sense of satisfaction for feeling futile and giving up the quest.

Originally posted by starsystem3
lets be real people when will you wake up? who the heck is behind technology and mechanics?

i know you think we are (humans) but i cant make a blender or a simple radio if i was lost out in the woods this very thought came to me after realizing that we always pack enough to survive for disasters. why animals dont have to do that plus i used to buy saudering kits and build my own am radios but in the back of my mind i would sit there and think how in the hell was this transmitter made another big question also was how are radio waves made?

If you were living 150 years ago then lost in the woods it is wholly unlikely you would have the slightest desire to build a blender or radio. The same situation today you might be kicking yourself for going out hiking without taking along a GPS or an emergency beacon for such an emergency. However, having dabbled with electronics and your soldering iron, and if you possessed some essential knowledge and basic components you might be able to fashion a basic transmitter to put out an SOS signal that could lead to your rescue. That's an advantage you might have in today's world as 150 years ago there would be no one to even hear your call. I might suggest smoke signals perhaps.

thats when it occured to me we will never get down to God and how we came to be, but technology and mechanics are always being built around us daily, monthly, yearly but we have never had the priveledge of seeing a talented human, make a simple cell phone or a computer chip from scratch simply by sitting in nature and creating it right in from of us....

That's the advantage of modern manufacturing capabilities. If those components were available there are some people keenly able to assemble useful gadgets from scratch. In the event of global catastrophe where the factories that produce semiconductors and other items were wiped out it could take a very long time for a few remaining survivors to start civilization over and regain those abilities, and by then the technology to build such devices might largely be lost. You might do best in that instance to make use of natural materials and weave rope and canvas in order to have some basic comforts and spend some time re-populating your community. After some generations without those tech devices it is likely the youths then would dismiss the stories of those marvels as fanciful delusions manufactured by grandpa who would be dismissed for smoking too much of the canvas he has been weaving.

so i did the research and discovered we are given shots as a infant in the slave hospitals so we cannot tap into our higher self, there are a group of human hybrids who been running us as chattell animals they are the one creating everything we use from scratch.

Yes, much easier to keep in mind that whatever your shortcomings are it's not your fault. Life is easier to deal with if you don't have to claim responsibility. However, those feelings of futility and non-responsibility are more at the cause of what is holding people back than any insidious device being manufactured by those who would enslave you.

There are many threads written here on ATS about shots and chemicals and other devices that are given to hold us back. It is possible there is some truth there even. But we can overcome all that and avoid those traps, much of it comes back to us accepting responsibility for ourselves though and people find it easy to refuse that medicine.

I find it difficult to imagine that we are being held back from advancing especially given the advancements we collectively have made over the past century or more. It is virtually impossible for any one person to be a storehouse of all our technological knowledge there is just so much of it, and so much of it is beyond what many people now care to learn but it is us humans that perform with that knowledge, not space aliens sitting in sweatshops in China. You have the internet now and there is much to be learned and accessible at your fingertips.

top topics

join