It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Arent Aliens But Untapped Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
humans in general are crazy from the gate, we think we are intelligent but we are no more intelligent than computers when in comes to thinking when it comes to our physical abililities apes have us beat.
reason for my rant: is to bring up this big problem why would we exist if aliens dont? just becuase you dont see them dont mean they are not all around us?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hmmm, i thought...

- Aliens are non-earth et's

- Humans are et-earthling hybrids

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsystem3
just becuase you dont see them dont mean they are not all around us?

Right

just like unicorns.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by starsystem3

There are plenty of animals all around us that are ten times more intelligent than we humans are.Just fathom the living conditions they adapt to.Like you said,they may be living among us.I cant think of one living organism on earth that has not perfected it's habitat.Maybe we are the infestation on this island.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Humans got the genetic screw job on this planet.
Why couldn't we jump and lift 10X our height and body weight like so many other creatures here? If we evolved from apes, where's the strength I need to open pickle jars without banging the lid on the counter, or maybe withstand a 5 story fall like a cat?

Humans are weak! Might have something to do with that 97% junk DNA.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by starsystem3

Aliens are what people who don't believe in God, call demons.

I know.

Wait. What ?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Humans are weak! Might have something to do with that 97% junk DNA.

Not junk, just not switched on... by those Aliens we called Gods back in the day. Remember that Reptilian chatting it up with that Eve chick in the garden? Well that was when we lost the genetic programing

Genesis 3:22

And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

See? We were DENIED... that Reptilian was only looking out for us... and now they are made out to be the bad guy... while we are operating at the 2-3 percent level of our programing

Imagine what we could be by now if we had bitten that other fruit

Bot no... for 2000 plus years of Christians, Jews and Muslim who believe in the same god have cause so much death torture and mayhem since that time and are still at it today threatening to up the anti with nukes

We are flawed alright, but its not our fault... its in the programing of that chip

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

just becuase you dont see them dont mean they are not all around us?

Right

just like unicorns.

OOH and dragons!

To be serious though I believe ET is a non-Earth being or multi-demensional.

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

See!! I love the way you think lol, would really appreciate that reply via U2U if you get the chance, I know you've probley got better things to do...but if you could just point me in the right direction ....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

is to bring up this big problem why would we exist if aliens dont? just becuase you dont see them dont mean they are not all around us?

have you considered the possibility that we, as a race, are unique in a vast empty universe? that all these thoughts of "aliens" are just fabricated in the mind of individuals.

new topics

top topics

join