It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is "unconditional" love or happiness possible if ever-change and duality is true?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
The tasting, the touching, the hearing, the seeing is unconditional.
The mind, the intellect, words, thoughts, concepts, ideas are all conditional.

What the human being tastes, touches, hears, and sees is compared to what the human brain has defined relative to taste, sensation, sound, visual image, as soon as the external sensory data has been vetted for short term memory and the mind has finally experienced the awareness of what's been picked up by the data sensory systems (eyes, ears, nose, mouth, nerve endings). This means that whatever a human being tastes, touches, hears, or sees is 100% conditional, and 100% interpreted as compared to what that human being has previously tasted, touched, heard, or seen.

If a sensation is completely novel, then depending on the malleability of the human mind (vetting the external data on behalf of the human brain's requirement for reality consistency) it will either be accepted as a hybrid of established comparative standards or it will be dismissed entirely (cognitive dissonance) as irrelevant or even damaging information. This is why so much of what the human being experiences is not even remembered or is immediately misinterpreted, and why empirical data is the least reliable information - even if it is the most compelling. Factor in the shifting nature of rumination (again, comparing and contrasting residual perception data stored as memory) and what a human being tastes, touches, hears and sees is anything but unconditional.

Your experience of reality is pretty unique, and that uniqueness is due to the subjective nature of your own inimitable perception and how you interpret what it is that you perceive. This is not a new idea here. This has been very well established over a very long period of time by many, many serious researchers.
edit on 2/24/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

It's the mystery.
youtu.be...

The questions are a waste of time when you know it is all this. Then there is peace and wonder.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

If you like to compare 'brain memory' with what is presently being experienced then you will be tasting a dead world.
If you are present with what is present life is fresh and sweet.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
All peace, love, harmony, cooperation, unity, all that is impossible so long as there is the survival component on Earth. But who's to say the survival component has to be around forever? Who's to say we can't just live.

We can. Trees do it. And if there is any better representative for the essence of nature and the Earth, it is the trees. Therefore, we should find out how to be trees. They are the masters of this place.

One day we will all merge into one form. That form will embody the best of all worlds. How do I know? The Egyptians told me. And we will be the head as it is with the sphinx. We are the immature body of a larger being.

The Egyptian Sphinx is a message to us that we will embody all the intelligence and power of the Earth. We will become unified as the most intelligent (human), and the most powerful (the lion). But we will also fly as birds. We will play like monkeys. For once we will find what we all have honestly been searching for deep down inside of us for all of our lives.

The Earth is becoming the Earth. That is all. This isn't as farfetch'd as some might want to think.
edit on 24-2-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Some would argue that insects are.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

One day in the future.....
Save the planet....
Someone else, somewhere else...
All of it is separation, belief in other. Oneness is the answer, the realization of oneness is not the achieving of or finding. It is all about you 'realizing' that you are the one. You do not know it yet because you are still searching, looking for the answer but you are/this is the answer, the only true answer.

Let it rest in its uncontrolled singularity.
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Maybe you know the way, and I know the destination.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I am is the way, the truth and the life.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I am is the way, the truth and the life.

I am is what trees are. It is what we are trying to be. It is what dogs are not. But we all will be at some point. At that point, we all will be one thing. We will all share one form with the essence of all from our past.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Can a tree say I am?

'I am' is present tense it can not be in the future, realize i am now.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

'I am' is present tense it can not be in the future, realize i am now.

There is a future though. There is a spectrum of possibilities to be dealt with at this moment. There is cause and effect now.

In spirit, I know that I am with all possible futures. My spirit is my I'm now. My spirit directs our form.

We are the body of Christ. But we haven't actualized the form yet. It's only in our minds. It is internal. Our great achievment will be to make this the external. All forms in all evolutionary history are constructed from the internal to the external.

That is why the kingdom of heaven is within.

Youll probably say, "there is no internal separate from external". Truth is, there is no external.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

There is only what is appearing presently. It is one thing, it is 'this'.
You can search forever in time but you will never find it there. You can only ever experience 'here' and 'now' but you seek in time. The you (in time and space) that seeks in time and space will be lost, is lost, confused.
Come home to yourself, to the vibration, sensation of Presence.
The body is in the here and now but the mind wanders through time, feel this moment.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

There is a spectrum of 'ideas' about this moment, after the moment because the moment can not be captured, can not be grasped. It is always too late to deal with now.
This is. I am.

Time, future, is a construct of the mind, it does not exist presently. It is a trick of the mind to keep the realization just out of reach.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join