It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nosey People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is why I don't like Google all that much. If nothing else they've gotten too big and now feel the need to pry into everyone's personal business. I know they've been doing this for awhile but how much to do they really have to know about us? It's not that I mind them seeing, there's nothing to see but why have a privacy button if you're not going to use it. It tells me that tIney're untrustworthy, a trait I dislike.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Google is bypassing the privacy settings of Internet Explorer, claims Microsoft.

Internet search giant Google is evading privacy settings of Internet Explorer users claims Microsoft the computer firm behind the browser.

Dean Hachamovitch, Microsoft’s corporate vice president for Internet Explorer, accused Google in a blog post yesterday and said that the search giant has been contacted and asked to stop the practice.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Ted Thornhill and Rob Waugh[/url]

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

edit Google Analytics tracks people on this site too along with quantcast and chartbeat they sell your personal info to advertising companies to make money
edit on 21-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

Thanks for verifying wha t I already figured that's why they did it. Anyway they're barking up the wrong tree with me, they won't get any sales from me. Don't they have enough money yet?
edit on 21-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: Added some thoughts

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

this might intrest you www.abine.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

Thanks for the heads up on the website. Didn't know about it. Will pass the word around!

top topics

join