It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ats member persecuted from the shadows for this info? History of religion and the master plan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hello I was recently sent this video from an undisclosed circle of conspiracy theorist claiming a member of ATS was persecuted from the shadows for this information 4 years ago and is now a missing person. I thought I would play with fire and post it again. thoughts and comments pls.

edit on 21-2-2012 by Foxy1 because: lack of content

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I really can't see anything new here. Even four years ago. Perhaps you need to expand on your thoughts and where you think this is leading.

Sorry just don't get your point.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I found it interesting that above top secret was mentioned and on such a sensitive subject on the common aspects of religion. And the persecution for the info.
let me just add that before boats were invented each continent believed in god without communicating the idea to other continents. Before we had the technologly to share ideas, all men believed in a higher power. And why would someone be persecuted for releasing this knowledge? The dali lama expresses his interest in commonalities between religion in this vid.

edit on 21-2-2012 by Foxy1 because: syntax

edit on 21-2-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2012 by Foxy1 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Well if you would have posted part 2 to make it more of sense....

Any proof this guy was an ATS member? The video description says nothing about an ATS member.........
edit on 22-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

my apologies heres part 2

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It seems there are some topics on how he was a member and missing on this site

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it was some years ago. I thought it interesting enough to revive the story and keep the idea fresh in everyones mind even though Ats might not be on the watched list doesnt mean it isnt scrutinized.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So this secret knowledge of the old world that caused this ATS member to go missing is basically everything we now see on the History Channel?

Don't get me wrong, I loved this stuff and is the main reason I watch that channel, but I don't see how this knowledge is so secret when Erich von Däniken and Zecharia Sitchin have being writing books about this since the late 60's and early 70's.

Am I missing something? Maybe if I read his books instead of just watching the posted videos, I might understand what was so secret. The videos where ok though nothing new for me. I wished the person who created them would have allowed some of the clips to finish it's sentences before fading to the next clip though.

Anyway, thanks for posting. I'm always looking for my next enlightenment. I've become a knowledge junky, wanting to find something new that changes my way of thinking. Sometimes I feel like I've heard and seen it all, but I know deep down I've only scratched the surface!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Wow great I checked out the videos and I'm interested in the book OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA PROJECT CODES. I managed to find it online www.oldworldsecretcodes.zoomshare.com...

Thanks for the info must be some deep information if a guy killed himself over it? I wonder how the book is getting sales of the original author is missing maybe its a coincidence or NOT who knows? Pm sent if you want a free copy of the book.
edit on 22-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

got the pm with the pdf I appreciate it greatly.

new topics

top topics

join