It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is "winning" on Western oil sanctions: Vitol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Iran is "winning" on Western oil sanctions: Vitol Iran is "winning" on Western oil sanctions

www.reuters.com

(Reuters) - The head of the world's top oil trader Vitol said on Tuesday the rise in oil prices to above $120 a barrel has more than compensated Iran for oil export revenues lost due to Western financial pressures.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.presstv.ir
edit on 21/2/2012 by RizeorDie because: title

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The energy trading company said on Tuesday that the rise in crude prices to above USD 120 per barrel had more than compensated Tehran for the revenues lost due to lower crude exports.

Its either Iran is a chess master or the Zionists are really stupid.

Vitol's chief executive, Ian Taylor, said, “I reckon they are probably quite close to winning based on the numbers. That was what everybody in the industry always thought would be the likely result.”

So everybody in the industry knew about this and nobody bothered to advise president Obama..

He noted that the decline in the value of the euro versus the US dollar had also lifted the cost of dollar-denominated oil sales for the European Union countries.

Maybe the Zionists are not stupid, maybe they know something is bound to happen this year, maybe they need chaos and disorder throughout the world to achieve certain goals. And maybe they will blame all the misfortunes that they caused to the people of the world on Iran; which is clearly only defending itself and standing up to the Zionists.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I really hope the sanctions will be lifted soon, so that gas prices can drop back down.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Where is oil 120 dollars a barrel? I see oil at 106.xx trading right now on www.marketwatch.com... . Is that not right?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

HERE

Crude - $106

Brent - $121

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Yet Iran is close to being forced to use floating reserves for their oil.

India and China have reduced their purchase of Iranian oil by 10% each..

Iran and India are looking to essentially barter oil for wheat / rupees...

The main clearinghouse for oil sales is getting ready to cut Iran out of that program...

During the uncertainty I can see Iran getting by. However, I dont see that lasting long, especially after today with IRan refusing IAEA inspectors access to yet another "declared" site.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hah, Iran.
Anyone believing this is a fool.

The WESTERN OIL FIRMS are the ones profiteering of your unfounded HATE IRAN mentality.

It’s all connected.. Soon they'll start advertising that leaving your CAR AT HOME ASSISTS THE TERRORISTS. DRIVE IT all day all night and fill er up on SHELL, also be sure you buy your pack of winnie gold, gotta love that smoooth taste. Hungry you say? Stop off at Burger King, feed the kids some artificial crap so when they get older they need a constant supply of pharmaceuticals just to stay alive. And always, ALWAYS remember that the government is here to protect you.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I really hope the sanctions will be lifted soon, so that gas prices can drop back down.

I hope the sanctions are lifted soon, and that gas prices stay the same. It will point out to those that don't see how they are being played.. or not.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
As Max Keiser say's , the world is awash with oil , the public are once again being held to ransom , the fact Greece was being supplied by Iran in exchange for credit will be a severe major blow to those poor people , wheres Anon when you need em

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Maybe the Zionists are not stupid, maybe they know something is bound to happen this year, maybe they need chaos and disorder throughout the world to achieve certain goals. And maybe they will blame all the misfortunes that they caused to the people of the world on Iran; which is clearly only defending itself and standing up to the Zionists.

It's called "shock and awe" strategy. I suggest anyone who wants a competent understanding in the American new world order to invest an hour and a half to watch this video (or read the book, but it is a rather big book):

new topics

top topics

join