It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Balotelli - the next greatest footballer of the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Mario Balotelli seems to be ready to take on the mantle of Pele, Best and Maradonna in soccer.

en.wikipedia.org...

The 21 year old seems to have the self-belief that his predecessors had. Supreme confidence,

Even though I am several years older than him, he has become my hero - up there with Charles Bronson, Clint Eastwood, Muhammed Ali and Sasha Baron-Cohen.

Here are some videos of Balotelli in action. Unfortunately sometimes he has an attitude which isnt to everyone`s taste.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
LOL!! serious??

Second

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i'll agree with that statement when messi and aguero retire. but by then argentina will have produced the next messi.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i'll agree with that statement when messi and aguero retire. but by then argentina will have produced the next messi.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Balotelli has the potential to be a very good footballer and he has the attitude that makes him stand out from the crowd etc.

But come on, he's not in the same league as Rooney, Christiano Ronaldo, Xavi and a few others.
He's not even Manchester City's best player with that accolade belonging to either David Silva or Sergio Arguero.

However, none of them are as good as Lionel Messi who is a truly great footballer who has a talent that is only seen once or twice in a lifetime.
If he stays clear of serious injury etc he has the potential to challenge Pele as the greatest footballer there has ever been.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

you put balotelli in the same bracket as bronson, eastwood and ali?
actually you put bronson and eastwood in with ali?
ali is the only legend there. the other 2 are just actors who played action hero's
you are confusing potential with legacy
as for taking on the mantle of greatest footballer, you are kidding, right?
your avatar is a comedian. you are a joker

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

He is a good player but I think he needs to learn how to dress himself properly for training...

once he has that figured out, the sky is the limit and that truly is the case when you work with fireworks in an outdoor environment instead of your own bathroom!

edit on 23-2-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

top topics

join