It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for psychics that can communicate with animals...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

Do the trees or plants tell you any specific messages?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Read the book, Dominion by Matthew Scully.

Also if you can afford it get The Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock and read pages 16-24. David Wilcock talks about mass communication between all life forms.

I think all of us have a sixth sense, some have just developed it or it's more pronounce than others.

For me, I was born with a severe hearing loss, cataracts and a cleft palate (could not talk because the roof to my mouth was non existent, until I was four).

To compensate I can smell better than a lot of "normal people" (You could line up 1,000 people and I could pick out my family members blindfolded by smell).

I have talked to cows, dogs, cats and horses.

While they can't do math I have seen a cow standing over her still born calf and cry.........yes cows can cry.

I always had to do the milking because I got double the milk from the girls because I would talk to them.

I had a dog that got a long with the chickens on our farm peacefully until one day, the chickens pecked her puppies to death and from that day forward, Sugar would kill any chicken she came across (and she was normally a sweet and gentle lab/retriever mix).

I had a horse with soft jaw from ex racing and the bite being pulled so many times - I could tell him where to go and he understood.

I have often walked in the forest, hiking and deers, birds, rabbits, raccoons, chipmunks and squirrels will come out to greet me because they know I would never hurt them.

Met a wild wolf when I was 11...................that was as close to a religious experience as I came to. He was really a big fellow and gentle, laid down and presented his tummy to me.

-------------------------

The two books I mentioned are worth getting.

Humans, for the most part are arrogant, they wage war, kill tens of millions of their own kind, not to just eat but in the many names of god, genocide, apathy, greed and for entertainment.

All my dogs and cats have told me exactly what they wanted/needed. No, I don't hear voices - it's, I don't know how to explain it, it just is what it is.

Probably scientifically they give subtle body language signs that I pick up on.

A dog will never betray your trust, never tell your secrets and will love you whether you are thin, fat, old, young, rich, poor, beautiful or "ugly".

I talk to my dog, as we are home alone now during the day and she understands most of what I say to her.

This morning she told me, I'm the best cook on the entire planet as I was making Chicken Wild Rice Soup with vegetables....

edit on 24-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Extremely interesting. I wonder why would the chickens just do something so cruel to the peaceful dog?

Do the animals you talk to ever talk about anything spiritual? Do they also believe that we are all connected or anything like that?

I know most people that can talk to animals say they live in the moment but I wonder what do they think will happen after death or anything like that.

I also heard that they are very psychic and can feel the Earth's electromagnetic field.

I'm really interested in hearing the spirituality of the animals. If they believe that God is love. What best describes their philosophy... anything like that.

edit on 25-2-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No, a cow, horse, dog, cat, none of the animals have ever communicated to me about "God" - I get the sense from them that we are all a part of the whole, the source.

Why did the chickens peck the puppies to death? Haven't a clue. Our chickens were mean. They also pecked a baby chick that was born deformed.

This morning I padded out to the kitchen to let my sweet precious Lucy out potty and to get coffee. She came back in for her morning hug and kiss and as I was massaging her and telling her how beautiful and good she is, she smiled.

No, I don't "hear voices" or "telepathic messages".................I am reality based. But simple little gestures, a dog laying into you, cuddling you, a smile, the eyes - a feeling one cannot describe.

Again, really get the books The Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock and Dominion by Matthew Scully.

Happy (Not my Lucy) some other unknown dog

Sad (on death row, now gassed)

My dog was a puppy mill "breeder". She was fostered in Maine. The woman that fostered my Lucy has a teenage daughter that would make her bed and put all her beanie babies on her bed before leaving for highschool.

One day, L's daughter came home and shouted down to her mom, "Where are all my beanie babies? They've disappeared?

They looked and looked high and low.

That night as L pulled back the cover on my Lucy's bed were the beanie babies.

They represented all her puppies taken from her to sell to pet shops.

*** Warning Graphic video - do not watch if you do not want to know what happens to unwanted animals. ***

Look into their eyes and listen to their screams..............tell me they do not feel emotions exactly like a human.

They are more like innocent children, yet we kill 8-10 million a year, every year simply because there aren't enough good homes and yet we keep breeding more, and supporting pet shops.

You don't even have to be "psychic" to see the terror in this video.

And yes, I am their voice - these poor innocent "animals" need someone to stick up for them.

Below is my sweet precious Lucy a few days after she was rescued (she was six hours away from being gassed).

Lucy doesn't like when I take out the camera she really hates being filmed but she is now a happy spoiled princess. Her "bad life" of being treated like a "thing for $$$" is over.

The next video shows a baby owl being petted..............smiling.

Below: Rescue, adopt, spay and neuter - the video below shows an amazing transformation from scared (terrified) to happy and loved...........you don't have to be psychic just humane.

This is a happy feel good video.

edit on 25-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

St. Sinbad...............a dog we had many years ago had to be euthanized. We all went in with him as a family. I held his head in my lap and placed my head next to his, whispering we love you.

He knew. He was so sick, it was time and he wanted death with dignity, no more pain (He was 12 and a Shepard Husky mix). But he was scared - I told him, "I promise you, you will have no more pain and we will see you soon." I made darn sure the vet floated him down gently, got him good and high than he laid limp in my arms. A shell. I myself believe animals have a soul just like we do.

My Lucy, they tell me she was in cage #2 next to the green door. The morning they rescued her and brought her home, she shook in the corner for three days, not eating or drinking. She knew she had come very close to death.

Many people will disagree, but "they know".........no the "lower" animals can't perform algebra or read but they don't make atomic bombs nor destroy the planet like the almighty human species is doing.

They know, when they are loved, when they are lonely, when they are being thrown away and left to die, they smile - wish I could photograph when Lucy smiles, she is so happy now (but refuses to pose for the camera).

So, I will show you a picture of our last dog................we had Odie for 15 years. He was 4-5 when we rescued him.

He was laying on the couch and loved to pose. I got the camera out and told him, "Now Odie, sit up real pretty for mama and show me how handsome you are." and this is the result (tell me they don't understand language).

edit on 25-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I wouldn't call myself an animal psychic, I do not do that for money, and I consider it simply an ability we all have but can develop it more or less.

What kinds of animals do you talk to?
I most often exchange with domestic animals (cats, dogs, a few rats) just because I more often have reason to.
I exchange very often with horses, being a horseowner and involved in training them.
But I find that exchanges with wild animals happen frequently as well.

2) Do they have any advice for humans? If so, what advice?
All depends upon the individual and the circumstance! Some sort of big spiritual message? No. They are not more spiritually aware than we are, and more importantly, don't search to be. However, in the case of a domestic animal and it's relations with it's human partner, yes, sometimes advice comes- "feed me more of this, less of that," "when you ride me this way, it hurts, do it this other way instead,"

3) Which animals tend to be the most spiritually connected?
I couldn't say. I do not understand what you mean by "spiritually connected".
There seems to be levels of self awareness and levels of "all" awareness, that they can differ between. Like domestic animals are often higher on a scale of self awareness than wild animals. But with self awareness comes a certain separation of awareness of all- so a cutting off from spiritual essence. It eventually culminates as it rises, to a sense of self as all, (coming full circle). But many domestic animals (and humans) are in the early to intermediate stages of self awareness.
Plants are lower in the self awareness scale, and are much more seeped in the awareness of all- still connected to source, in a sense.

4) Do all animals able to experience the huge range of emotions humans can feel, can some feel even more?
A delicate question. We'd have to be clear here on terminology to understand each other...
Short answer-Yes.
But this is according to MY interpretation of emotion. Emotion is a physiological state for me. It is the production of specific hormones and chemicals that effects our biology. Our subjective experience of that is sentiment, or feelings. We humans have a wider range of feelings, but the same range of emotion as most animals. We create a complex idea of our emotional experience (about who or what it is, and why and how....) which creates subtile differences in how we experience two emotions that may have, physiologically, the exact same nature. Animals tend to do less of this, domestic animals may do slightly more than wild animals, as training specifically deals with developing this. It is one way that self awareness grows, as well as the ability to master ones physiology with thought.

5) What do you think about trees and plants and what do they say?
I find congress with plants and trees interesting, and most of all "cleansing". Tapping into their expanded awareness reminds one of their source, of all our source, and how meaningless the path of self awareness truly is. That it is a path we choose not that we are obligated to do, and that we can take as long as we want to travel it, as many lives as we wish. There is no right or wrong.

6) What wisdom have you picked up from these experience? How should a person live?

I don't know. I don't know how much of what I percieve from one minute to the next is wisdom or not, and from whence it comes. In a very pragmatic way, this allows me to understand the animals I work with and live with, and also to learn a great deal about myself and the human animal. In particular, I have found it helpful for understanding and working with my own "animal within" and especially my instincts.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have been psychic all my life, can teach telepathy, done Master's level work in the area, etc...

My experience with animals is ability varies a lot! Horses and cats are amazingly sensitive to energy. I know that most animals I've "looked at" have fewer chakras than humans do, and tend to operate more on a basic emotional level, like a survival instinct, such as feeling hungry, scared, happy, etc.

Only once in my life have I actually heard words from an animal - and it was a cat in someone's house. I was somewhat new to being open to telepathy and honestly couldn't tell you if it was truly the cat or it's owner playing a trick on me, but she saw my eyes go wide and look at the cat
then told me it communicates with people (this is 25+ years ago, can't remember what the cat said but it was just a few words).

I do believe that animals have a soul (of sorts) on The Other Side and can be connected to for channeling.

Also, I do believe plants respond to energy and there have been plenty of studies in this area. I know a woman who believes she can talk and interact with all plants - she's a respected psychic and Astrologer and I believe her (I think). Also I have recognized that certain trees carry a spirit and I "was told" they're not actually the tree's spirit but a spirit there to learn patience or watch time pass slowly without ability to affect much.

just my two cents, not really a direct answer though.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Also I have recognized that certain trees carry a spirit and I "was told" they're not actually the tree's spirit but a spirit there to learn patience or watch time pass slowly without ability to affect much.

just my two cents, not really a direct answer though.

Now THAT is scary, trees can live for hundreds of years and can't do anything. Can you imagine being stuck in a state of being like that?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Now THAT is scary, trees can live for hundreds of years and can't do anything. Can you imagine being stuck in a state of being like that?

They don't judge, so it isn't difficult. It would be difficult for us because we judge right and wrong, good and bad, and would feel desire to change things from what they are. Trees do not.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

When I grew up on a farm we had a grove of huge and I mean really huge, tall, majestic oak trees.

There were either 12 or 14 of them.

I would take a good book and a blanket and lean up against one of them to read or spread my blanket out and nap among them.

While they did not talk verbally to me, yes I felt a sacred presence.

Some people can feel these things and some are so shut down and shut off they can't and ridicule those that do feel these experiences. Maybe that is because they are jealous or simply do not have the ability to feel a different lifeforce other than their own.

Sad, they are to be pitied. It's quite an experience.

Good video (will not allow me to embed it here is on Google about the emotional lives of farm animals.

video.google.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

According to what everybody that can speak to animals is saying, they are (almost) all aware of the fact that there is a unity of all things/beings and yet some humans are not aware of this. I wonder how different life would be if we all absolutely knew without a shadow of a doubt that we are all connected?

I really do agree with you that it is sad how animals can be mistreated. I don't understand why people don't believe that animals don't have souls when they have emotions and thoughts (maybe not with word but with sounds and pictures and stuff). They are just "animals" to them so their emotions don't matter since they don't have souls in their opinion, but to me this is just ignorance or apathy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join