It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a rant for all humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
ive noticed a certain trend here at ats,and in the 'real' world lately.
all the top topics are on war and death and lying polatitions. ( ayt this point i dont give a damn about my spelling,so save yer breath)
all this negativity,and assumed gloom. its such a bad vibe you are putting out to the whole universe.
there is a saying in magick that if you do good,it will come back to you 3 fold,if you do bad,it comes back 10 fold.
other people call it karma.
with all the negative stuff i see posted here,you might just get what you wished for!
i looked at a post that speculativeoptamist posted that was amazing pics of fireflies.it was stunning!
this was the first post in a while that made my heart feel good.
i can only take so much about iran,libya,china,russia...........
what the hell are ya gonna do about that sh#t??? really?
you gonna vote for ron paul? he's gonna save everyone? do you honestly think this guy will win,after all the corruption you keep posting about the government?
he'll end up dead in a ditch somewhere,or a sex scandal.
you all seen how bush jr. won! you think somehow this time round it will be different?
obama is doing great! "yes we can" screw sh#t up more!
not just america - everywhere!!!
you guys keep complaining that tptb are hidding stuff from the public,but then you go out and vote for the exact people that are lying to you!!! this is insanity!
love is the answer. here is a suggestion. go take a walk this evening,and say hi to the strangers that walk by you.
the first thing you'll notice is that they get weirded out by that. perhaps engage in some small conversation abot the weather.then you will see how uncomfortable they get cause every body is scared.
i was ay the grocery stor,out side,and i watched this older lady walking by with a walker.her long coat was unbuttoned at the bottem and kept getting stuck on her walker. 10 peopl ahead of me just stood there watching her and did nothing. i got up and went over and fixed her coat and she thanked me like i was jesus!
i thought to myself,is this what we've become? this is so sad!
why cant humans love each other,or even experience real love.
go out and think good positive thoughts,help one another,preach love for one another,not how much you can get out of someone.'its so easy not to base our lives on how much we can scam'
we have made it very easy for tptb to make us all war among our selves,so behind the scenes they can do what they want without question.if you express love love will find you. you express anything else,that will find you.
"one love,one heart,lets get together and we'll feel alright"
take Bob's advice,it does work!
peace

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Dear reficul,

S&F. Sometimes the smallest things can make another persons day. Peace.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i haven't lost faith in humanity yet. i have love for all of you and many millions more!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Love wont achieve any thing but blissful ignorance. We must learn to respect one another for who we are and not dictate to those we feel are below our status or intellect.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
to you sir, good day and i say to you sir good day

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

humans are a pack amimal,and the pack takes care or their own!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Nice sentiment and I concur, but love aint gonna fix much Im afraid. Actions speak louder than words.
Peace.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Thanks for reminding me - it's so easy to get wrapped up in the negative energy when reading most of the threads here and I too am as guilty as any one for producing them.
The Universal Law Of Attraction does dictate and will return exactly the same energy as you give out.
You have saved me a lot of typing - stay positive and give out the right vibes.

What goes around comes around - like attracts like - we are playing into their hands.

We should have Two Main Forums that every thing else comes under - Positive and Negative then depending on how you feel that day - you head for the appropriate forum.

S&F

"I AM A HUMAN BECOMING - HELP ME TO BECOME"

edit on 21-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexx790

where is all the action then? i see the middle east has a little something going on in almost every country! like crazy protests! what is north america doing?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

no matter what you think,if you think you can,or you think you can't,either way you are correct!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

why thank you sir,and to you a good day as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

S&F excellent rant pal. I don't know how you sort of picked up on a feeling similar to one of mine of late. I'm thinking what are the words it's going to take to fix this ship? Some words must work. We are smarter than the beasts here although they are beginning to out pace us in morality if not actual skill....We are so close to having it all. (Thumps head with fist) What will it take? That's what I want right now - whatever it takes to get over this hurdle.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by quedup

no matter what you think,if you think you can,or you think you can't,either way you are correct!

It is all exactly as it should be - it is PERFECTION and the Universal Law of Allowance ensures that this is so.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
Love wont achieve any thing but blissful ignorance. We must learn to respect one another for who we are and not dictate to those we feel are below our status or intellect.

Yes. And that is part of Love, to respect is to Love, like the OP when he helped that lady, he was showing her Love and she thanked him , showing him some Love back 3 x, now...

Imagine if everyone did the same on a daily basis, like John Lennon said it " it isn't hard to do..."
I know there a lot of science oriented folks here on ATS, well I have a little experiment for everybody reading this thread here, try this tomorrow...

Smile at people, a sincere smile and observe reactions you create throughout the day
as you smile at anybody with sincere eye contact and also, try to identify how it made you feel, how you think it made people feel.
Oh and btw I'll be doing it too, let's rendez vous tomorrow and discuss our "findings"

Much Love and peace!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by reficul

S&F excellent rant pal. I don't know how you sort of picked up on a feeling similar to one of mine of late. I'm thinking what are the words it's going to take to fix this ship? Some words must work. We are smarter than the beasts here although they are beginning to out pace us in morality if not actual skill....We are so close to having it all. (Thumps head with fist) What will it take? That's what I want right now - whatever it takes to get over this hurdle.

They say higher life forms do not use words and communicate via telepathy.

We as a species have yet to learn the power of THOUGHT. Nothing exist without 'Thought'

After THOUGHT comes WORDS - without these - in any language - no hurt would exist.

After Words comes Action - without this - no Wars would exist.

So which of these three - THOUGHT - WORD - ACTION are the most powerful?

'I am a human becoming - help me to become'

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

Please watch this very short video - it will prove your point and show all who watch it - HOW POWERFUL LOVE IS!
www.youtube.com...

(if someone can bring it across I'd appreciate it.)

This video is so Uplifting and a reminder of how dark cannot exist in the presence of light!
edit on 21-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

blessed be,and if more people would do that,there would be strength in numbers!
peace and love

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
i just want to say thanx to everyone who knew what i was trying to say

love IS stronger than anything,in all it's forms.
peace

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

cool vid. i like alot!

leonar cohen wrote - 'theres a crack in everthing,thats how the light gets in'!

new topics

top topics

join