It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul 2nd in total delegates currently?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rootzgemini

Read my other posts, that's not the only reason I question the data.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
And I am trying to have a civil debate without drinking the Paul Kool Aid bias screaming on his website. If another republican was surging on this website and found easily manipulating their own polls to make it look like they were winning I would question their poll numbers as well. As would you all!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by sageofmonticello

I don't know how I am playing the victim. So questioning He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named is now seen as inferior? Victims are usually helpless and hurt by bullies are you calling yourself a bully?

Please tell me what exactly you don't agree with me on and I will try to elaborate. I think I brought up some pretty good questions and concerns which you have yet to address. I will be waiting for your response.

I have addressed every concern that you have brought to me. I have replied to every post you have directed at me.
I believe you... you probably don't know how you are playing the victim.

How do you jump to the conclusion that when I say you are playing the victim that somehow means that I think people who don't support Ron Paul are inferior? Quite a leap of logic there and untrue and unsupported.

here is you playing the victim...

So I can't question He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named? It's insulting to you that I am not his supporter? Why is this?

Nope, nobody said that.
Nobody was insulted.

But did you read any of the questions/concerns that I have methinks not? You were just quick to attack me personally.

Yes I read your questions and concerns, no I didn't attack you personally.

So questioning He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named is now seen as inferior?

I addressed that above. Nobody called you inferior, just not very polite, a bit disrespectful and overly aggressive sure.

I can give you more examples but really don't have the energy. Three clear examples should really be enough. I can also go into many other threads where you do the exact same thing but like I just said, I really don't have the energy and honestly I have spent much more time bickering with you than is necessary. Your posts speak for themselves. Whenever someone asks you a question you change the subject and say "that's not what we are discussing" no, it is what you refuse to discuss.

Nuff said, I will let other people deal with you.

edit on 21-2-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Im not sure if the delegates are official either way msm or daily paul. but trusting msm over daily paul is nuts...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

And I am trying to have a civil debate without drinking the Paul Kool Aid bias screaming on his website. If another republican was surging on this website and found easily manipulating their own polls to make it look like they were winning I would question their poll numbers as well. As would you all!

You have not been civil in a single reply. Do you really think saying "drinking the Paul Kool Aid " is civil?

also, these are not polls, you continuing to call them polls makes me question your understanding of the very topic we are discussing.

These are projected delegate counts. The bias you suggest has a point and it has been addressed multiple times.

Just so you don't miss it

You have a point about bias existing! This comes down to who you want to believe.

For the 4th time now in this thread I will tell you the same thing. You have a point about the Ron Paul campaign being bias. That has been addressed multiple times. I addressed it in the original post long before you even showed up. Do you have anything else to say or are you just going to keep repeating yourself claiming that nobody has listened to you?

Yes, Ron Paul is bias to Ron Paul. That is self evident and hardly worth mentioning. Some people believe his bias is closer to the truth than the MSM bias. Some people believe the MSM bias is closer to the truth. That is the point of the thread in fact.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

Originally posted by sageofmonticello
Total Delegates (IA, NH, SC, FL, NV, MN, CO, ME)
Romney: 93 (6, 7, 2, 50, 14, 2, 7, 5)
Paul: 82 (13, 3, 0, 0, 5, 28, 17, 16)
Gingrich: 29 (0, 0, 23, 0, 6, 0, 0, 0)
Santorum: 25 (6, 0, 0, 0, 3, 7, 9, 0)
Unpledged: 14 (3, 2, 0, 0, 0, 3, 3, 3)

Someone's indulging in a bout of wishful thinking. They're assuming that all the 'unpledged' delegates (whether from caucuses or elections) are all going to fall behind Ron Paul -- for no other reason than "the Daily Paul site supports Ron Paul."

We could also say that using the same metrics, Romney's got 155 delegates and Ron has 20.
Or Gingrich has 91 and Paul has 20
Or Santorum has 87 and Paul has 20.

Here's the latest, untwiddled figures
edit on 21-2-2012 by Indellkoffer because: (no reason given)

No. If you looked a little more carefully you would see the charts claims Paul has 82 delegates and that 14 are unpledged to any Candidate. The site is not assigning those delegates to Paul.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The only problem with your assumptions and sensationalism is that I was not directing the insulting quote at you. I already resolved that with someone else. You really need to learn how to read ATS better then if you think everything on this thread is personally directed at you or that questioning everything politicians do is bad.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

So I can't question He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named? It's insulting to you that I am not his supporter? Why is this? Every supporter has asked me this question. Why can't I just question him outright? Why do I need to explain all of my political views to every single person who asks me this question after I attack He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named? He is not a God nor a dictator. I have every right to question this bias on his website and campaign. I don't have to explain myself to you or anybody. I do not need to jump on this train nor anyone's train. I don't even think the Republicans are going to win this year, sadly.

I question the MSM too, but those numbers are more aligned with each other's than DailyPaul. Seems to me like they (Paul campaign) are the ones lying.

However, let's just say, the people I want in the White House are not in the race or have already dropped out.

edit on 21-2-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named..???? Really??? You mean Dr. Ron Paul ??? It's ok, you can say his name here.

And the Mockingbird MSM lies and distorts regularly. It's their job. It's what their paid to do. Not saying they are or aren't here, but again it's there job. Manipulation.

Glad to see this post on Ron Paul.

edit on 21-2-2012 by Tecumte because: format chg.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and allowed to discern especially knowing how corrupt our government is. I hear you on the Paul Kool Aid, most people are nervous to fall for another huge lie. I believe Paul has the solutions to the problems in our world, but trust me, it took a long time to ensure he wasn't deceiving. There are a few elements that back Paul up entirely. One major one would be NESARA. He was involved in this, however he is not allowed to speak about it. Have you ever heard or believe in NESARA? and have you heard the Robert Welch's speeches?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The only problem with your assumptions and sensationalism is that I was not directing the insulting quote at you. I already resolved that with someone else. You really need to learn how to read ATS better then if you think everything on this thread is personally directed at you or that questioning everything politicians do is bad.

There you go again. This is officially the last time I am going to devote any energy to replying to you

Where did I say it was personally directed at me? What I said was in this thread you have been playing the victim, I then gave you examples as you requested. To be honest though, two of the examples I gave you were directed at me, one was not. I noticed how you left that out of your diatribe.

I have not assumed anything nor have I sensationalized anything. You on the other hand have done that with every single post you have put in this thread. I really don't know how to get through to you any clearer. I will just suggest to you again that you take a few deep breaths, calm down a little bit and realize that not everybody is out to get you.

I think you would be fine if you could just relax a little. All I am asking of you is to be polite, respectful and answer questions when people request information from you. That is not such an odd thing to request. I wish the best to you and yours. Goodnight. I hope in the future we might actually be able to have a conversation.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
As a Ron Paul supporter, I wouldn't count the delegates until they've been FINALLY awarded at the state level.

That being said, nobody knows the real count except for the amount that has been officially awarded, not even the MSM can count this...sadly...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
As a Ron Paul supporter, I wouldn't count the delegates until they've been FINALLY awarded at the state level.

That being said, nobody knows the real count except for the amount that has been officially awarded, not even the MSM can count this...sadly...

I usually don't agree with you but this time I can. Wow! Interesting...haha

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I agree. There is something to be said about counting your chickens before they hatch. I think this all just comes down to who do you want to believe and who do you feel is being more dis-ingenious.

I will take Ron Pauls word over the MSM any day of the week. But you are right, the delegates that exist now will only be voting for more delegates in the future. Personally I won't believe any delegate count until the national convention is over. Star from me as you made a good and relevant point. At least by my measure. Thanks for chiming in with your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

All I am saying is if I don't trust the MSM, and I don't like RP why would I trust his fan site's data?
edit on 21-2-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

So, how is me questioning the data on the site wrong but him questioning the data on the site right? I don't get it? Do you only agree with Paul supporters?

Congratulations, you roped me back in...

and here you go again....

I never said you were wrong to question the data. I have said multiple times that you have a point about the bias. I believe now this is the 5th time that I have told you that you have a point about the bias.

My problem with you has been your tone, your disrespectful words, your overly aggressive nature your lack of polite dialogue and your refusal to answer questions posed to you.

I have addressed this all with you multiple times ad nauseam. I have given you examples and I have acknowledged every reply you have sent to me. I don't expect you to understand what I am writing to you now as you have not done so yet. I am really getting tired of re-explaining myself to you. You can either move on or keep at it, I no longer care. Goodnight.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I agree. There is something to be said about counting your chickens before they hatch. I think this all just comes down to who do you want to believe and who do you feel is being more dis-ingenious.

I will take Ron Pauls word over the MSM any day of the week. But you are right, the delegates that exist now will only be voting for more delegates in the future. Personally I won't believe any delegate count until the national convention is over. Star from me as you made a good and relevant point. At least by my measure. Thanks for chiming in with your thoughts.

We can get the final delegate counts from caucus states when they have finalized their state conventions.

For example, Iowa's state convention takes place in April and is a non-binding caucus state so if Ron Paul really had the organization that the campaign claims they did (and I believe they did) it wouldn't be a surprise if Ron Paul got a large chunk of the delegates but we still won't find out until April.

Another example is Florida which is automatic winner-take-all, so when Romney won Florida, he took all 50 delegates, no questions asked...no complaints from me.

The media and GOP is trying to push Ron Paul out, that much is a given, so they won't really talk about how well his delegate organization is.

edit on 21-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I usually don't agree with you but this time I can. Wow! Interesting...haha

sometimes, just being honest can bring polar opposites together to agree on the same thing...TRUTH.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You have used disrespect and insults too and I quote:

So questioning data on a fan site about a candidate I don't like is bad and a personal insult to you?

and finally jjf3rd77, now that you are on my thread, perhaps you would like to take the time and give us all an actual explanation why you are so militantly against Ron Paul and discount everything anyone says about him.

Shows you had no intention of listening to what I had to say or taking me seriously.

Anyhow I await your biased, self contradicting and insulting response. Should be good for a laugh.

some of the things that you say and the insults you throw at people it seems more then fine for people to ask you to explain yourself.

What insults have I used against you or anyone here specifically? So, I can't insult RP? cause that's all I have insulted.

Let's just both agree that we were in a hotted debate. I just don't trust data on a candidate's website that I do not like or support. Same reason I don't trust data on Obama's website.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

like I already said

I have addressed this all with you multiple times ad nauseam. I have given you examples and I have acknowledged every reply you have sent to me. I don't expect you to understand what I am writing to you now as you have not done so yet. I am really getting tired of re-explaining myself to you. You can either move on or keep at it, I no longer care. Goodnight.

I have tried dialogue with you on many other occasions. You don't get a fresh start for every thread you participate in, your reputation follows you. Despite that fact, I did give you the chance in this thread to start over anyhow and you proved once again that your reputation precedes you quite correctly long before I spoke a word to you in this thread.

I really am quite tired of bickering with you. Perhaps you have nothing better to do but I would prefer to talk about something of substance. Preferably with someone with manners.

Once again, and for the last time. You can either move on or keep at it, I no longer care.

Let's just both agree that we were in a hotted debate.

Nope you are in a hotted debate. I have spent the last hour trying to get you to calm down. Goodnight.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reply to post by jjf3rd77

I have tried dialogue with you on many other occasions. You don't get a fresh start for every thread you participate in, your reputation follows you. Despite that fact, I did give you the chance in this thread to start over anyhow and you proved once again that your reputation precedes you quite correctly long before I spoke a word to you in this thread.

I really am quite tired of bickering with you. Perhaps you have nothing better to do but I would prefer to talk about something of substance. Preferably with someone with manners.

Once again, and for the last time. You can either move on or keep at it, I no longer care. Goodnight.

But I am talking about this thread. Do you ignore people because you didn't agree with them on other topics? Are you not acknowledging your own insults? Because then that's really funny and it's no longer worth talking to you. Can we at least agree to stop the pointless bickering and each party accepts their own faults and move on?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join