It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown clock for Iranian attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
that website crashes my browser

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

When you build Your nuclear bomb (Manhattan Project ) did Iran threaten you or try to stop you ? Who the hell you think you are ? Is their land , is their right to do what they want on their land if doesnt harm the others. If Iran attack someone ( i think is close to science fiction) then wipe them of the map .Till then shut your mouth!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I wouldn't put too much stock into their timelines. They had one for North Korea as well awhile ago and it was +120 something and eventually they just took it down.

It's just an "educated" guess on their part based off of events that transpire.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So in 129 days the doom of this world will begin. Will be interesting to see who's theories come true.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Crashed my browser... Running Ubuntu and Chrome.

Usually when that happens it means if I had been running windows something really bad would have installed itself.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by crazydaisy

John Pike apparently.

www.globalsecurity.org...

John Pike, one of the world's leading experts on defense, space and intelligence policy, is Director of GlobalSecurity.org, which he founded in December 2000. GlobalSecurity.org is focused on innovative approaches to the emerging security challenges of the new millennium. Internationally renowned for his depth of knowledge on a broad array of issues, Pike is widely noted for his ability to translate complex technical information into concise and pithy soundbites. He has consistently provided insight and understanding of world affairs, military, space and satellite technology to policy makers, the press and the public at large.

Opps wrong site, I was thinking of another one. Mods can delete this please.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
That is a very disturbing website. I moved away after just a few seconds of looking at it. Looks like a propaganda website and some subliminal conditioning embedded there. Just look at the youtube posted there - "Bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran".
edit on 22-2-2012 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
I am not sure how you get 5 days from this,, WTF.

129: 14:28:09 certainly is 129 days, 14 hours , 28 minutes, and 9 seconds...

Well, there is 24 hours in a day. So if you divide 129 by 24, you get 5 days. 14 hours and 9 sec.

Well you get a bit more then 5 days. You get 5 days and 375 min.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

What school....

anyways

129: 14:28:09

129:..............14:..............28.............. :09
^ ...................^ ............... ^ ..................^
Days..........Hrs(24)...... Minutes....... Seconds

Not hard.
edit on 22-2-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

That site is a wealth of information. [color=#00BFFF]Army Field Manuals

Why not just get them straight from the horse's mouth: Army Pubs .MIL/ They have the latest changes and represent the most accurate data. Gsec would be good for historical information on cancelled publications.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This site seems to be intended to get
the military mindset for conflict with Iran.
Sad!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'm coming for you Iran

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mittromney

Get back in the closet with your skeletons Mitt!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Just to let you know. I viewed that site about 20 mins ago and it said 129 days 12:34:00, which is similar to the guys who posted above me, now i've refreshed my browser and within 20 mins or so its changed to 128days.

1 day has been taken off of it. I wonder why or how its being updated?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Agreed, and a star for that comment man. After killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians by dropping nukes...now they are preaching about the dangers of some country having nukes. One thing is for certain...they are qualified to recognize psychos. Takes one to know one.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

altogether now NUKE NUKE IRAN... sarcasm ends no wonder people want war and nukes, they all seem think it is a game or a joke. ok so Iran has a nuke so what they have not used it, now they could be building up for others... name one nuke power that has not done that.... I Iran doe sever use a nuke it would be the end of Iran an other surrounding country's.... sand turns to glass when nuked or so I have been told not sure if this is true or more urban legend.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
8 days left to finisch countdown...

I have an Iranian friend who was in the army their. He says Iran has no nuclear bomb, just for energy.
But as he was an simple man up their like i am here, we know nothing.

But the countdown, ive bin watching it when it was on 179days left.. now we are down to 8days..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join