It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Pedophiles Convicted Of Grooming English Girls For Prostitution/Trafficking - Epidemic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
On 9.2.12. Maxine1969 posted the following:

News Blackout in the UK
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This trial interests me, as I heard last year that Muslim men were encouraging prostitution amongst young English girls in Yorkshire.

Jack Straw the former Home Secretary claimed that some Pakistani sex-groomers see white girls as ‘easy meat’ has sparked a furious local and national debate.
www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...

The topic provoked discussion which eventually settled down.

However, this new trial and convictions in Rochdale, North-West England suggests that the Muslim practice is more widespread than originally thought by people living outside the region.

Why is the BBC not fully covering this issue which is highly controversial? If the convicted were Whites no doubt the reporting would be different.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

What is the BBC policy on black-on-white crime? This also has been posted by myself before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is increasing fear in England that Islam and it`s followers are becoming an uncontrollable monster.
edit on 21-2-2012 by dr treg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

“If these Asian men behaved in the same way to young Muslim girls they’d end up in very hot water in their community. "That’s why they turn to young white girls.” Mrs Cryer, who campaigns for women’s rights, said the leaders of their community should be telling them ‘this is no way for young Muslims to behave’.

I can see that. Then again if you rape a muslim girl her family just kills her so I dunno.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
As I said before, regardless of creed or colour, these people should be banged up for life so it sets a precedent for those thinking of preying on young vulnerable girls. Paedophilia is a sick, disgusting act of immorality and the sooner the mosque's, elders and politicians start to denounce this, the sooner this can be taken off our streets.

I fear though that this is just another taboo subject that will be swept under the rug to avoid upsetting people in this politically correct minefield of a country.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

It's a Massive problem, don't listen to the apologist UAF who will defend them till the end of time. There are peadophille gangs of all ethnicitys but for some strange reason, in every case these gangs specifically target White Females. Wonder why.......

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Islamic Civilization institutionalizes slavery in all forms.

Down with Islam.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Panorama exposed this years ago.

edit on 21-2-2012 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If someone did this to my daughter, or another family member, these jag-offs would never make it to trial...I can guarantee that

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

News Blackout in the UK
There is no news blackout:

8 June 2011 Last updated at 15:27

* Child 'prostitution ring' charges Eight men have been remanded in custody over allegations of grooming and committing sexual activity with teenage girls in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.
Source: www.bbc.co.uk...

23 September 2011 Last updated at 17:25 Eleven Greater Manchester men facing sex ring trial

Source: www.bbc.co.uk...

All the MSM carried news of this trial, there is nothing unusual...

Why is the BBC not fully covering this issue which is highly controversial?

The BBC and MSM have been covering this (and other) trials in the usual way...what makes you believe different?

If the convicted were Whites no doubt the reporting would be different.

None of the eleven have been convicted yet.

What is the BBC policy on black-on-white crime? This also has been posted by myself before.

Yep, you posted without actually realising that people had been arrested and charged....Go and look up how the legal system in the U.K works and sub judice/ contempt of court.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

about to have a baby girl and this kind of stuff makes me want to move into the woods away from people. Muslim pimps great whats next? ninja rapist

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It's a difficult problem with no easy answers.

Of course the public have a right to know what's going on and their safety should be paramount.
But it is also one of the basic rights in this country that a person is innocent until proven guilty.
Regardless of the rights and wrongs of any given situation the simple fact is that if some of these cases were reported then it could prejudice the case and even result in guilty people walking free.

And yes, there does seem to be a problem with elements within the Asian / Muslim communities grooming young girls for sex, but in the same way that not all Catholic priests are peodophiles neither are all Muslims guilty of this heinous crime.

As I stated in the previous thread, I know of two instances in my hometown where the press have been asked not to report the activities of one gang of Eastern Europeans and one gang of Asians who were / are raping or sexually assaulting women in my town.
If it had become common knowledge would the guilty have simply returned to their country of origin prior to capture, would anyone charged with the crimes be guaranteed a fair trial and I know for a fact the backlash the relevant communities would have received would have been swift and brutal.

But to counter that people have a right to know what is going on in their towns and communities, women need to be aware of such occurences so they can take the necessary precautions and there is the not unimportant issue of the freedom of the press etc.

As I said, no easy answers.

However, I would like to say that I think the BBC at least have attempted to report this case impartially throughout.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I don't know. Let's just put it this way:

There are all kinds of pedophilia rings, many involving top tier officials, businessmen, politicians. That's just a given.

And many times--when someone tries to blow one of these rings wide open---the whistle blowers disappear or the news fades from view or it is covered up at the highest levels.

I really started studying this at one point--and after a while it became so depressing that I had to stop. It's the one part of the NWO crap that I can't seem to stomach at all. And because it often involves such young victims---it makes it all the worse....

This is just a difficult topic to tackle..

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

www.youtube.com...

its all about the muslamic ray guns

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
And the halal meat creeping into into English diets without telling the English. The animals are killed in accordance with sharia law.

See how the muslim ray guns kill the animals. Not.

The following video is a BBC programme (the One Show) who are not keen to tell the truth about Islam in England.

This video is what the Islamic cattle abbatoir industry doesnt want you to see, and the BBC One Show will not report on the truth.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Duel post - apologies.
edit on 21-2-2012 by dr treg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to wrong topic
edit on 9-5-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There's no media blackout.

There have been plenty of reports on the BBC about it, heck, they even made a 1hr long documentary about it a while ago for Panorama. Newspapers have covered it...

Granted, theres not much coverage about it right this instant, but they can't cover it 100% of the time, there is other news they also have to report.

As I asked the other guy, how much more coverage do you want for it? Airplanes towing banners?

new topics

top topics

join