It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd like to introduce to you and ATS the "Bacon Milkshake"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So I know there seems to be a big obsession with bacon these days. But, personally I think this is taking it a bit too far. I think Jack should ad drive-thru heart attacks to their menu.

There is a video on the page I linked below that shows a few people in a mall giving this new coronary concoction a taste test. Seems to be about a 50/50 split of people who thought it was good and those that disliked it.

Sounds gross to me, I don't think I will ever buy one. But if I ever get the chance, just out of curiousity, I will take a little sip.

What do you think about it and would you buy one?

Is America ready for the Bacon Milkshake

The fast food chain Jack in the Box is going whole hog in a "Marry Bacon" campaign, launched during last Sunday's Super Bowl.

The ad campaign aims to promote the chain's BLT Cheeseburger, but if you go on a new website the company has set up, MarryBacon.com, you'll find an extra treat not seen in the commercial—the Bacon Milkshake.

You read that right.

A bacon. Milkshake.

Jack in the Box tells us the shakes are generating a lot of “buzz”, but only a limited number of them are being sold. You have to specifically ask for them, they’re not on the menu. The manager at the store I went to raised her eyebrows when I walked in and ordered...eight. "Are they good?" I asked. "Not my thing," she replied after a pause. She did tell me they are selling quite a lot of them. By the way, Jack in the Box doesn’t really use bacon in the shakes, but a special syrup. I checked the nutritional value, and a 16-oz. version weighs in at 773 calories and 40 grams of fat.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Geez, what is the syrup, straight liquid bacon fat???

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

they had those at dennys one time too i believe

ed wait it was a bacon sundae
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 21-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

I saw a couple videos about that one when I was looking on youtube.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

ive tryed one at dennys its ehhh not the greatest, never ending pancakes is the bomb tho lol

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Absolute genius

Pass the cheese

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

No...I would not buy one. I don't have milk shakes anymore. I think that they promote heart disease.

For (better nutrition) I make at home my own yogurt-fruit smoothie. I use low-fat plain yogurt; fresh fruit; and organic honey.

top topics

join