It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones warns of incredible dangerous chemical weapon with integrated circuitry that can sense wa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
And it's got deadly algorithms, too !!

You better check this one out and prepare for the worst. I mean it.

LL Video

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Developed by the pentigon to kill you lol.
Alex needs to stick to the decaf

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
wa?

like the japanese word? it can sense unity?

nandayo?!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollin76
Developed by the pentigon to kill you lol.
Alex needs to stick to the decaf

This kind of crap makes me think hes a insider. The technology probably does exist but he talks about it in a way that makes you think hes a crazy wacko so you do not think the technology exist.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Wow! Met this guy when I lived in Austin back in the 90's before everyone knew who he was. Seems as though he has become more and more crazy. He has good info here and there but his method of delivery makes him look like a total kookmeyer! He scares people away from the truth with all his ranting. I understand being passionate about what you believe in but you'll never be able to inform people by yelling at them. It makes us all look like maniacs forcing people to ignore good information about what's really going on.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The video was stupid, because it was edited to make Alex Jones look like a blathering looney.

I'm not interested in a joke video, unless it is in the JOKES forum. I'm usually not mean, but this junk really ticks me off. It's as if you are trying to yank our chains. Go yank your own.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Yeah just read that Top Secret memo that was posted a few days ago. Alex Jones probably wrote it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by txjab512

He has good info here and there but his method of delivery makes him look like a total kookmeyer! He scares people away from the truth with all his ranting. I understand being passionate about what you believe in but you'll never be able to inform people by yelling at them. It makes us all look like maniacs forcing people to ignore good information about what's really going on.

So a better tactic of getting the truth to people is the NPR lulling them to sleep?

I'll take a beaten up Xmas present that looks like it was wrapped by a 2 year old with fudge and jelly all over it if the present inside has meaning and substance to it.... rather than the well wrapped present that sparkles and gleams but has nothing inside except crap. Examples: Infowars vs FOX news.

If people think I'm a maniac just because I've listened to Alex, then those are the people I'd like to avoid like the plague.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The only "deadly weapon" I can think of right now is one that kills brain cells due to the stupidity of the contents.

Also known as the Alex Jones show.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It really isn't very difficult nor time consuming to confirm most of what AJ says.

Of course, in order to do so, one has to exert effort. One would need to do a little research, compile a list of facts and then through logic and reasoning come to an answer that suits them.

If doing so is too hard and too much effort, then by all means, go back to the positive feedback loop news that tells you exactly what you want to hear; coupled with the compulsory emotional surge of "I'm right and everyone else is wrong!"

It's much easier to be emotional than logical.

edit on 21-2-2012 by METACOMET because: fx

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You've got me all wrong. We are battling years and years of conditioning and dis-information. Most people don't respond well to yelling. If we want to have a chance at being able to convince people that they are being lied to and to investigate and question everything we need to appear more reasonable and less fanatical. Passion is great. But if it scares people away your wasting your time trying to educate those that have been brainwashed.

top topics

join