It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Media (And Their Forums) Fit For The Toilet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
WOWOW.

DUDE YOUR RIGHT ON!

THANKS!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nazirite

I see Nazirite that you have abandoned your Moderation status on New Age BS forums. Such as Nexus and Project Avalon.

Care to comment on your instantaneous and complete withdrawals of your accepted responsibilities without notice to Members and Owners alike?

Did Kerry Cassidy threaten you with death?

Careful. I am not an outsider with no prescience knowledge.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nazirite

I might just take a second look myself.

I've come to realize that I was wrong to diss Nexus and Camelot in the past. I had become a follower of thee 'ol Bacon Hat until he introduced the "Charles" material.

But yeah, the OP really did a number on B&K and that's not fair because B&K have brought together some very interesting, very unique individuals to their respective "roundtables". True, drama eventually broke it all apart but for a small moment of time the Avalon forums were a place that I felt "at home".

You know, I kind of miss those naive 'ol days because while none of us knew (and still do not know) the answers, we had fun speculating about what could be.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician

Time will tell and I will give Nexus the benefit of doubt...

After Chicopoopoo left to form his now completely failed United People forum, you better hurry. Their numbers at Nexus are dwindling so fast that its all about Chubby Celine, her hubby, their sock puppets and a few hillbilly nutcases left over from their exodus from Project Avalon

top topics

<< 1   >>

join