It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I come here for your help ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i think im doing this in the right place, so please forgive me if it's not.
i have a team of very fearless and adventurous people and we would like to go to new places, by go, i mean find new things, im always on some thread saying "why no one cares about that certain zone" "people should look at that" etc i think there's a lot of places where there could be something amazing and no one pays attention, so i come here to ask you guys for places to go, i should say first that we can't go underwater, i know there's a lot to discover, but we don't have that kind of equipment, also not places where it's protected entry etc, im asking for random caves, random cities, you know what im taking about, so help?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

Please go raid the Pyramids of China. There's knowledge and artifacts there that have remained untouched for thousands of years.

Good luck, send us pictures!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't know any, but it sounds like fun. I hope there are some in the US, I might go myself.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Go to the north or south pole and get some damn photos of the inner Earth entrance!
Should look similar to this...

Can't wait to put that theory to bed once and for all.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Start with Undercities - Chicago, New York, London, Moscow and Paris all have fantastic "lower levels", some of which have been only touched on that tv show...help me with that name, you know the one. I know for a fact that there are bits to Chicago that haven';t been seen in years.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

go find the metal library www.philipcoppens.com...

or that nazi base in antarctica www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
While doing work on various construction jobs in and around Birmingham, Alabama I became aware of a "cave system" which is said to be under a major part of the city.

The only entrance I know about is just west of Bessemer almost 15 miles from down town. I have also seen inside one portion from the side of Red mountain which borders the city on the south side.

If it is very accessable, there could be some interesting limestone formations down there.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyprian

Hidden City with Marcus Sakey on the Travel Channel. awesome show

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PaigeD

Awesome, thanks. Knew ATS wouldn't let me down.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyprian

Cities of the Underworlds a good show too, kind of like hidden citys

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

woahhh i didnt know about that, sounds insane, i will look more into that.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Don't look too hard. That video is faked.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

can people just go inside the Pyramids??

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Here you go pal , i was planning on making a adventure trip out of this place . But you can go first and we will see if you come back

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

NOPE!

That's what makes it exciting though! You'll have to get a travel visa, go to china, and sneak in, and raid away, just like Indiana Jones.

Rumors out of china is that their pyramids are intentionally left alone because of the alien artifacts potentially buried there. Or gold. But more importantly, knowledge.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5

Be rather boring for a team of fearless adventurers if they could just walk in and take pictures.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Isn't that like simply walking into Mordor?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyprian

Isn't that like simply walking into Mordor?

Yeah, kind of! Instead of orcs and goblins you could run into some booby traps and ghosties.

If my ticket was paid for I would volunteer for the job! Can't get caught though. You think the prison system in the states is bad? The Chinese wont let you see the light of day if ya get caught doing something like this.
edit on 21-2-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Sp

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There are any number of cave systems which are deemed 'mysterious', or you could try Mt. Shasta in the US. There are also places where rumour has it strange things happening.....however no one can seem to pin them down.

Wait a few days on this thread and you should get a number of suggestions....you could go find Mel's hole....

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
How about Hashima Island, an abandoned city/island off the coast of Japan.

If you.re into the urban exploration any of these abandoned cities may peak your curiosity:
Abandoned Cities, Towns and Buildings: 7 More Deserted Wonders of the Modern World

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join