It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Year Old Ron Paul Supporter Says CNN ' Full of Crap '

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
When even children can see through the charades... you know the MSM have dropped the ball.
I think this one pretty much speaks for itself...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Wasn't this posted already?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So some parents got their rather annoying child to read a script on camera... Ron Paul supporters are seriously beginning to look more and more cultish. I'm a supporter but I'm getting more and more embarrassed to be associated with many of the others.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Boy or girl? Seriously.

Half the comments says "I support his video" and some say "Well said young lady".
edit on 21-2-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Isn't it always cute when parents can make their kids mimick their opinions? It's almost like personal expression doesn't matter anymore.

Oh, wait...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is kinda sickening

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Watch the other video on her Daddies channel. It's even worse. That kid has got to be the most annoying 11 year old I have ever seen, exacerbated by her fathers idiotic writing style and AWFUL coaching. Oh well at least she can read.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Come on! Those are not her own words... she clearly reads what someone else wrote down for her.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I cant watch that anymore. Its too painful.

Did you read the youtube comments? Yeah, what the hell man?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Did you read the youtube comments? Yeah, what the hell man?

Ugh yes. Almost as painful as the videos. I bet the dad is the most insufferable jackass.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

sorry I couldn't finish watching,tooo much "FINGER QUOTING" going on

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

The smug/knowing look when it said 'Dr.' was what got me. Ugh and the inflection. Not the kids fault though, feel bad the parents think this is a good idea.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Was this posted to make Ron Paul supporters look bad? They may be misguided but thier is no need to try and make them foolish by posting stuff like this.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm a RP supporter and I'm crying foul on this one. I don't believe eleven year-olds are able to understand all this or use phrases like were used here. Sounds like her parents put her up to do this. We don't need crap like this, assuming I am right, that is. This makes the whole campaign look bad, like we are lying our collective butts off to get RP in the White House, which is untrue.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
As a paul supporter, I feel he needs to not do this. If the girl really felt that way and wasnt reading then thats different but i dont agree with this video being made the way it does. In a negative light, this could be seen as deceitful,,in a positive light as harmless fun..and the media is a magnet for negative light.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Child posts youtube of themselves supporting establishment candidate: "Brainwashing!"

Child posts youtube of themselves supporting non-establishment candidate: "What a bright young mind."

I trust most of you are intelligent enough to understand my point.
edit on 2/21/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

it looks as though this child is way too exposed to the internet and adult conversations.

don't get me wrong I believe in teaching children the ways of the world,and guiding them in their interests but this is over exposing them to the adult world...not cute at all

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
When even children can see through the charades... you know the MSM have dropped the ball.

If you seriously believe that, I don't envy you.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Was this posted to make Ron Paul supporters look bad?

It was posted to make RuPaul look good.

new topics

top topics

join