Something is happening.

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yes, I know I am stating the obvious. But this is now getting very noticeable and maybe a little disturbing.

Something is up with people and its not easy to explain but i will try.

I am out in public a good bit and using many different shops. No, not a lot of money, just looking for value :-) Anyway I am noticing lots of people constantly making mistakes in public. very simple stuff, but this is now getting to be epidemic. Its become really noticeable over the last few days. Its really simple and silly mistakes. Its almost as if people are 'zoning out' briefly, they make a mistake and then catch themselves.

Another example is I have also noticed particularly on tv that a lot of folks seem to be talking gibberish. i don't watch a lot of telly. I just watch a few different news reports and maybe some discussion shows.

anyway, everytime i am watching now the presenters keep sticking in the wrong words. this is becoming very noticeable.Its like they are maybe reading out wrong autocues and its they are not even registering what they are saying. very occasionally it can be a very offensive word . but most of the time it just a wrong word that makes no sense. again maybe just 'zoning out'

the one positive about these mistakes/'zone outs' is that no one is getting upset or loosing it. there had been an atmosphere of rage across the planet but it is not displaying itself on these occasions.

maybe its just a sign we are all changing/awakening. i tend to believe everything is progressing as it should. but i wouldn't like to see this tempoary 'zoning out' expand or deteriorate. I wonder is just how peole are behaving when they have lost all hope?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If making mistakes is a sign of awakening, I think we've been awake for a very long time now...very WIDE awake.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

I have noticed that newscasters have been saying words wrong or stuttering more often than they used to.

I have also noticed that our younger people cannot do simple math to save their lives. A few examples:

At the local little grocery store, I paid with a debit card and the clerk asked if I wanted some cash back. I said yes, I would like $20. Because of their antiquated system, the clerk had to put in $20 more than the cost of the groceries. The cost was $201. She was unable to add $20 to that amount in her head, and asked for a calculator. Nobody could find one, so three young girls were trying to write the equation in the air to get the right amount. After losing my patience with such complete idiocy, I said, "That would be $221.00 total". They looked at me and said, "Really?" I said, "Yeah....$201 plus $20 equals $221." They said, "OK, we'll take your word for it."

Last week I called in for a refill of my prescription, which is a 20 day supply (3 pills a day, 60 pills). The clerk said, "Oh, it's way too soon, that is a 30 day supply!" To which I replied, "It is a 20 day supply". She kept arguing with me, so I told her to ask her supervisor. I could hear them in the background, USING AN ADDING MACHINE. She came back on the phone and said, "No, it's a 30 day supply." I said, trying to be calm, "Listen to me: 3 pills a day times 20 days EQUALS 60. It is a 20 day supply." She and the supervisor worked the adding machine again, and said, "Oh yeah, you're right...we'll fill that right away."

I am stunned. I am horrible at math and yet even I can get these simple sums. There is talk of the "Dumbing-Down of America"......It's not happening, it has already happened. The stupidity and slowness is just amazing. People can't add, they can't think of simple nouns to describe an object, and they cannot remember what has happened yesterday, much less a year ago.

Freaky. Poor schools, environmental poisoning, or devolving of the species?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Its zombies. Thats what people dont get about the zombie apocalypse. It's already happening.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think its connected to something greater but the increased solar activity this year has definitely been messing with people and their brains in my observation. I've noticed the exact same thing you have mentioned.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

Interesting thought. The proverbial zombie apocalypse comes to a head by TPTB genetically dumbing down Americans. Wouldn't surprise me to see some sort of mind control waves emitted by TV sets either.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

My thought would be to say look around you now. They are here. Keep them out of your house and away from your kids or they will transform them into another one of themselves. Just babbling empty-headed nonsense. I am not saying we should start putting them down ... yet but they are to be avoided at almost all costs.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

Too late. They already moved in.

Can someone please turn back time?
edit on 26-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I would have let them fill it, then taken them to court for stupidity.

Why? Because I'm an ###hole. But also, because it would be a lesson to the rest of the pharmacies: raise your hiring standards, or I'll own your stupid store and put you on the street.

edit on CSundaypm292908f08America/Chicago26 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

join