It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast could be already in Place here is why.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have experienced and know certain things that seem a little corner of the eye odd and can not all be just coincidnce.

I have seen people with streak like things coming off their foreheads, before it dissapears it looks like 666 in Red. I have seen glimpses of it on certain religious people who preach hate, it appears and dissapears, especially on people who have had some form of trouble in their lives with authorities.

Some suggest the Mark is a spiritual Mark, so you can not just put makeup on it and expect it go, if it is spiritual then you can not avoid it by refusing it, it is down to which side they choose between God and the Devil and could be of a hidden battle of which side you support.

Example ATS could be used in which side you support, by stating your side on here could spiritually Mark you.
Maybe that is not enough (666 Characters left at that point, sign maybe?) and a real Mark with a perminant scar will be put onto people's hands and foreheads.

Anyway only so much I can say, I do wonder at times if by trying to argue your case you could be helping the Devil in his over plan to subdue the world, in the end he does need a database of information in which to be ahead of the world, if you were him what would you do to controll the masses since he is not all knowing?

By denying a subject and calling it evil and of the Devil people could potentially be aiding him from the 'no it is not to yes it is' pattern of sequence.

By trying to advise someone over the internet you never seen before could be the same as speaking to the Devil and aiding him.

By writing about the suspected wrong side could also be paying homage to the Devil and the scheme of his works is to drag everyone in, by trying to help may mean always in some shape or form aiding the Devil and causing the spiritaul mark of the Beast.

Maybe that is why certain wording on the News is no longer said and may seem a conspiracy to mention certain Key words in sight of Political Correctness, because by proving it might trigger or be paying homage to the devil if that makes sense.

edit on 21-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Mark of the Beast is a distraction, don't pay attention to it.

If it does come to fruition, then there is a lot of things you've not paid attention to, follow my logic?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
One logic I have found on ATS of late is the complete disregard of Biblical matters over Anti-Biblical matters and it makes the whole prophetic pattern seem even more real.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There are parallels with the Bible and human nature, I wouldn't argue that. But at the same time, I think it's easy to hijack a message to look like your own, to add weight to your agenda.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
One logic I have found on ATS of late is the complete disregard of Biblical matters over Anti-Biblical matters and it makes the whole prophetic pattern seem even more real.

Or maybe all Biblical matters are "Bum wash"?

Just a theory.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

The real problem is that "christians" have disregarded Jesus' teachings and reduced him to a mere sacrificial animal.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
WERE CARBON BASED CREATURES & CARBON HAS 6 PROTONS 6 NEUTRONS 6 ELECTRONS =666 THE BEAST BIT IS WHAT WE ARE UNDER LAW LOOK UP BLACKS LAW DICTIONARY 1933 ED HUMAN BEING = A BEAST WHO IS NOT FIT TO OWN PROPERTY HERE IS KNOWLAGE

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

One problem with your theory. How does it effect them being able to buy and sell? It doesn't so that isn't it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

in china they are allready using carbon tradeing for the peasunts when they crash the worlds aconomy want a bet we all get carbon tradeing cards

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
OP I find your signature to be a bit out of touch with the Bible, in fact give me 2 verses that say the Law was only for 'Jews' and that Gentiles only have the New Testament free from slavery? You can't because no such verses exist. That's the problem, how can 'Christians' be taken seriously when there views completely contradict what the Bible and 'Jesus' teach, and to lean on Paul to justify false doctrine through misinterpretation is grossly misleading as he was no Apostle of the original 12 to begin with and ALL his teachings have been twisted by 'Christians' through the Papacy and Roman Catholocism to suit the false teaching of 'Law is no more' 'Law was nailed to the cross'.....2 verses that back your claim but you can't.

So to stay on topic the Mark of the Beast can be any number of things, in Genesis Cain was given a mark, that could be the mark given as Cain is said to be of Satan. Or others have theorized it's the cross representing paganism that has taken over the Original Faith of the Messiah and the Apostles(I subscribe to this being more logical). The cross was used by the Pagan Romans as a way of killing and the Cross or Crux goes back to Egypt times and is Pagan in origin. Others theorize it's RFID that to may be possible. The most ridiculous of them all is to imply it to be spiritual and only seen spiritually considering you must have the Physical mark to buy or sell physical things and as a form of identity

If your not familiar with Dominion Theology you might wanna research it(Romney is apparently one) as they seek to bring a 'Christian' empire as it to them seems there duty to do so to bring about the Second coming....Sound familiar? Iran is accused of much by desiring to usher in Mahdi. The Zionist have a similar goal that goes hand in hand with Dominion Theologist. The goal is to make Islam the fall faith of a fake beast empire then the Dominions and Zionist through US and Israel will squash them ushering in Utopia, but it's a lie the guy who comes then will be the real bad guy. Considering the past 10 years it's obvious the Dominions and Zionists are actively working on this by destabilizing the Mid-East through the CIA to allow for a Muslim Caliphate to take over a badly fractured region desperately in need of a leading force possibly led by Iran or whomever they choose. My bet is on Iran being that. It's all just a vast shell game anyways, the tentacles reach deep and far of the Dominions and Zionists.

Interesting stuff if you have a faith structure, but based on what I just said the Mark could be 1 of many things the Cross being the Dominions symbol or the 6 pointed Hexagram used by the Zionist, the Mark given to Cain, the RFID and not a spiritual one.
edit on 21-2-2012 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2012 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

in china they are allready using carbon tradeing for the peasunts when they crash the worlds aconomy want a bet we all get carbon tradeing cards

Are the carbon trading cards on their foreheads or right hands? If not, then it's not it. The mark of the beast goes either On/In your forehead or on your right hand. It's both symbolic and literal at the same time. You're making the conscious choice to take the mark so it's both spiritual and physical. Also, it will be a choice you make that will cost you your life by death by beheading.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have other things to do, so much I can say and get nowhere, I have gone full circle here and trying to explain things you need to know gets banned these days, so I will ban my self and leave you guys to it and move onto greater things. A point is coming onto the world where the truth will make Romans out of people once again even in the free world.

top topics

join