It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France to EU: Stop Monsanto's Corn (WIN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
well these threads are largely being ignored.

don't know why.

to scary maybe?

i'll not stop making them.

some good news in the fight against Monsanto and GMO's.

France is waking up!

France has asked the European regulators to suspend the authorization to plant Monsanto's genetically modified (GM) MON810 corn. France's ecology minister says the decision is based on studies showing GM crops "pose significant risks for the environment."

The request is "based on the latest scientific studies" which show that the use of the GM crops "pose significant risks for the environment," the ministry said in a statement. The ministry pointed to a recent study by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) that raised concerns with another form of GM crop, BT11, that it said could also be applied to MON 810.

"If the European Union does not act, we can invoke the safeguard clause" which allows EU nations to independently restrict or prohibit the sales of products, it said. President Nicolas Sarkozy in November pledged to seek new legal measures after the European Court of Justice and France's top administrative court overturned a French ban on GM crops from US agriculture giant Monsanto.

France tv info writes that six countries in the EU also ban the cultivation of genetically modified corn: Germany, Hungary, Greece, Luxembourg, Austria et Bulgaria.

i hate to see the Netherlands are not in that list.

especially since we've had amazing breakthroughs in aquaponics

FRANCE WIN!
edit on 21-2-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It isn't that we're ignoring these posts. It's just... we already know already. We know what we're being forced to eat. We know how bad it is for us. We know how unavoidable eating their crap is. We know we don't have the power to stop Agenda 21 or Codex Alimentarius or Monsanto or any of the elites who want us killed to keep us from continuing to consume THEIR resources. They own the whole earth; we're just paying them rent for the privilege of living on their rock, as if THEY gave us life, and if they decide to take it away from us again, what can we do? They are too powerful. Any resistance really is futile. ATS is just a sounding board, somewhere to vent; you'd be hard-pressed to prove to me that it does anyone any true, lasting good. All these posts are futile, in a way; yes, they're informative, but what good does being informed do us? Would knowing about an asteroid six weeks away from wiping out the human race do us any good? It couldn't be stopped any more than we could stop the FDA from rubber-stamping everything Monsanto poisons us with while prosecuting farmers who sell (gasp!) Raw Milk!! And don't get me started on the EPA... or any other authority agency.

If you think your elected representatives actually represent you, you're wrong. If you think there are powerful advocates in the inner circles of power who are going to save us all from Them, you're wrong. If you think evil bastards are ever going to stop being evil when being evil is necessary to keep them rich and powerful, you're wrong. And if you think they won't simply release some supervirus after we turn against them to keep us in check, you're wrong. Evil is as evil does, momma always tol' me, and evil is all about self-preservation. "Good" is all about self-sacrifice. (Hence, "opposites.")

I'm not saying "Stop posting." I do like being informed about developments in this area. I'm glad someone's doing it. But you have to realize, it's all academic. We cannot do anything about it. It keeps reminding me of the time when it was possible to do something about evil men. All the American colonists had to do to win their freedom was fight their oppressors without giving in. If we tried that today, they'd just take off and nuke us from orbit (so to speak). It's the only way to be sure. What possible chance do we have? We either put up with them, or we die. Nathan Hale's famous last words didn't save his life, and they can't save ours, and then there'll be nobody left on the earth but THEM and their inbred offspring and whatever lobotomized slaves they allow to live and serve them (probably just the cute ones). What the hell good would that do? "Hey, we fought back! And they killed us because they had all the power! Now what??" You've heard "The answer to 1984 is 1776" right? Back in 1776, it was possible to fight them; if we tried that today, we'd all be dead by morning.

We're all already dead already, guys. It's too late to do anything about them. They've already started sterilizing and poisoning us all; it's like falling to your death, but it takes years to hit bottom. Nobody listened back when they COULD have been stopped; all us guys warning everyone about where we saw the world going were all just loony conspiracy nutbags. Saying "I told you so!" ain't gonna help either, but what did you think all those Arctic seed storage vaults were for?? So they would have untainted food for themselves AFTER WE'RE ALL DEAD.

The elites are laughing their asses off at all of us fluoride-stupid useless poison-eaters who sit around watching "Dancing With The Stars" while Rome burns. "Whaddya gonna do about it??" is the gist of their attitude towards us. Know what I'm gonna do? Wait for the Rapture. In a world without hope, the only hope is God. Flame me all you want for believing in him, but what's the alternative? Total... utter... hopelessness. I'd rather believe in God and be wrong than not believe in him and be wrong. To me, all the crap of this world is a whodunit mystery, all just part of his plan, and I'm enjoying trying to solve it while waiting for either salvation or death (neither of which scare me in the slightest). So yes, do keep posting, but keep some perspective. Don't expect to have any effect on anything or anyone whatsoever. France is only doing what it's doing because it was told to do it. There must always be visible opposition to evil plots; otherwise we won't believe the plots, and we won't be scared. Our fear is almost like caviar to them, now that it's too late for us to do anything. Imagine how tasty we'll be when they start rounding everyone up into concentration camps, or when massive quakes start happening (they will), or when a pandemic strikes, or faked mass abductions by aliens, or whatever they do to us next. They're marinating us in preparation for the culling. Whaddya gonna do about it? Just keep posting on ATS?
edit on 2/21/2012 by Thought Provoker because: Mixed Up My Revolutionary Heroes

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

It isn't that we're ignoring these posts. It's just... we already know already. We know what we're being forced to eat. We know how bad it is for us. We know how unavoidable eating their crap is. We know we don't have the power to stop Agenda 21 or Codex Alimentarius or Monsanto or any of the elites who want us killed to keep us from continuing to consume THEIR resources

no this is the wrong mindset.

But it's about us working as a collective.

Instead of bickering over the internet about how the elites have us powerless.

If only enough people were informed this crap would stop instantly.

f you think your elected representatives actually represent you, you're wrong.

I´m not foolish.

I'm not saying "Stop posting." I do like being informed about developments in this area. I'm glad someone's doing it.

well don´t worry, i won´t

We cannot do anything about it.

yes we can. (not that Obama kind)

Imagine how tasty we'll be when they start rounding everyone up into concentration camps, or when massive quakes start happening (they will), or when a pandemic strikes, or faked mass abductions by aliens, or whatever they do to us next. They're marinating us in preparation for the culling. Whaddya gonna do about it? Just keep posting on ATS?

that would be step one of the process yeah.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

And what's Step Two? Step Three? Outline a plan for us that allows overthrowing the most powerful force for evil the world has ever known and rendering powerless all of its thousands of so-rich-you-wouldn't-believe-it-if-you-saw-the-numbers adherents and its armies and technology and biowarfare advancements and surveillance grids. We've been trying it for at least THIRTY YEARS now, to no avail. Things just keep getting worse no matter how much talking we do, because they aren't listening and talking is all we can do. Why should they listen to us? Does a wolf let a lamb tell it what to do? Does the lamb sit around planning how to take over and get rid of all those wolves? Maybe... but I've never heard of lambs ganging up on a wolf, have you? It isn't in their nature. Lambs are pacifists. I am a pacifist. I would rather be killed than kill someone else, even indirectly. I can't be a wolf, and I can't fight on their level; only other wolves can. It's kinda like Riddick; to fight evil, sometimes you need a different kind of evil. Any volunteers?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

like i've expressed before.

imo it's pitchfork time.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Hoi knOwhOw,

A little off-topic but do you have some more info or links on the breakthrough on aquaponics in the Netherlands.?

Gegroet.

Edit: And yes, I wish we would stop it too!

I have an indoor setup of aquaponics of my own.
edit on 21-2-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Hoi knOwhOw,

A little off-topic but do you have some more info or links on the breakthrough on aquaponics in the Netherlands.?

Gegroet.

Edit: And yes, I wish we would stop it too!

I have an indoor setup of aquaponics of my own.
edit on 21-2-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

gegroet

a good place to start would be

Dutch PlantLab Revolutionizes Farming: No Sunlight, No Windows, Less Water, Better Food,

link

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Tnx! I did know that one already, I hoped something more new ;-) But Tnx anyway.

Keep up the fight!

Gegroet.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Tnx! I did know that one already, I hoped something more new ;-) But Tnx anyway.

Keep up the fight!

Gegroet.

well np.

it´s a bit hard to give you information since i don´t know what you already know..

since you´ve got an aquaponics installation at home i´d be inclined to say you´re more knowledgeable on the subject then i am.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
We can fight and we will, and some of us are. We write letters to politics, emails to lobbyists, we try to showcase why some of their things are wrong, we try to wake them up because they too need to wake up.

I'm saying, write emails and letters to your politics about all issues that you care about, and you might make this world better. Great thread & good reply @Thought Provoker but you are way too sad and upset. You are what you believe in. Believe in hope and get stuff done! wake them up!

top topics

join