It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of Pounds of TOXIC POISON to Flood US Farmland (READ PLEASE)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mosheh24

Sometimes getting mad is a good first step.

Then what?

I wish people would go and look in their cupboards, and just toss out all the factory foods, sweets, GMOs, and sodas. Will the mad as heck folks do that?

It's up to them.

But, from what I see when I go grocery shopping, people are pretty happy with their Kielbasa, Big Macs, their Diet Dr. Pepper, and their Cheezy Poofs. They like potato chips, breakfast cereals, cakes, gummie bears and prepackaged meals. Count Chocula is 'heart healthy', right? Load the kids up with that and a sugary glass of reconstituted OJ with fake chemical flavoring. Or Sunny D? Better still.

Getting mad will only raise your stress levels unless you turn it into action.

How many people are willing to eat only fresh produce, free range eggs, grass fed beef ? How many can find, afford, or even contemplate cooking with only good foods? How many know how to avoid GMOs or even why you might want to? How many will ignore their kids' whining for Mc Nuggets, and fix them real food at home? How many people will even take the time to educate themselves about what they need to do to avoid being a statistic by the age of 40; sick, on several drugs, and heading for an early grave?

My point is, anger is the first awakening. The second is that it is hard to find safe, good food here and getting harder every day. We live in a very toxic world.

It's very discouraging when you see the big picture.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Discouraging indeed. Probably a small part of the "human culling" program that is no doubt underway.

Just ask Veitnam vets about agent orange and its long term effects.

These dioxins also travel through out the eco-system poisoning everything it touches,along with ,mercury,
hormones,anti-biotics,random industrial waste,oil,radiation etc etc etc on and on...to infinity

Just imagine what the world will be like in 50yrs..
A poisoned cesspool of death...and all for what....Profit..

Being a"greenie" Ive shouted to the sheeples all my life... "Without an ecosystem we have nothing..no economy,no freedom,no future,nothing".

IF we dont change our ways (and we wont) this world will be uninhabitable in 50yrs.

I wont be around but our children will be. And I feel for them deeply..

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

I only eat free range eggs, grass fed beef, ect. I will never take my kids to Mc Donalds. They love snaking on the fruit sand veggies from our garden. Unfortunately their father and i are split and he feeds them junk. I hope hope the healthy foods I provide counteracts that.

Our food industry scares me to no end. I really wish more people would wake up and see what is happening.

I hope this thread really takes off so that many people see this. It is very important.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

For the poster who didn't hear about Viktor Yushchenko (split photo in OP's initial thread):

The picture is a previous Ukrainian President, he survived an assassination attempt in late 2004, Yushchenko was confirmed to have ingested hazardous amounts of TCDD: the most potent dioxin and a contaminant in Agent Orange. He suffered disfigurement as a result of the poisoning, but has been slowly recovering in recent years.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Holy crap. All i can think to say is....
holy crap.

Yet somehow i think alot of people will end up not caring because this will get little coverage by MSM because the big corps own MSM.

If we start seeing giant people in excess of 13 ft to 20 ft tall, that would definately work towards proving the case on wether or not someone is trying to recreate the Anakim, Raphaim and Nephilim giants.

Makes me wonder what all the genetically modified food is about and who or what is getting genetically modified, the food, us, or both?
edit on 21-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

no no of course they wouldn't allow stuff that is bad for us ... nope

back in 2007 the USA had no tolerances or other administrative levels for dioxins in food or feed and the FDA considered all detectable levels to be of concern.

www.foodsafetywatch.com...

Jan 9th 2011
German investigators have found excessive levels of cancer-causing dioxin in chicken - the first such confirmation of tainted meat since the discovery that German farm animals had eaten contaminated feed, possibly for months. Recently turkey farms have been closed down, South Korea and Slovakia on Friday banned the sale of some German imports, while Britain, Italy and the Netherlands launched investigations into food safety. It is concentrated in fat .. organic diary is the way to go....but they are also saying that it is still ok
In Britain, supermarkets giants Tesco, Morrison's and Sainsbury's removed cakes, quiches and other egg products from their shelves after confirming that eggs contaminated with dioxins had been used to produce them.
The British Food Standards Agency said the supermarkets had already sold most of the affected food, which had a short shelf life, but added the risks to humans were minimal.
"There is no food safety risk from eating these products," the agency said on its website.....hahahahahhah .. didn't we have such a laugh.....

www.physorg.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
lot of good the EPA studies do as he VA does not allow them a evidence when applying for agent orange service connection disability

damage to the immune system,

I know a number of veterans of Vietnam that have one or more autoimmune diseases,
I have Sarcoidosis and Neuropathy along with type 2 diabetes.
one of my problems is i was blue water navy. operated close inshore of vietnam but never set foot on shore.
But i was likely exposed at Johnson island as the ship i was on stopped to refuel and take on water. Did this in 1972 and 73
agentorangelegacy.com...
home.earthlink.net...
guamagentorange.info...

One other likely exposure was in long beach calif when i was part of a crew of sailors that striped paint from a few navy wooden bay minesweeper that had been used and brought back from vietnam in the area of the heavyist use of agent orange.
We burned off the paint with torches without any protective gear because none of us had even heard of agent orange.in those days
edit on 21-2-2012 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

As a California resident we have fought very hard again'st the application of spraying for the light brown apple moth. We fought tooth and nail and in some cases actually won. There is some hope...But we can't let our guard down.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSlowlyBackAway
reply to post by mosheh24

Sometimes getting mad is a good first step.

Then what?

I wish people would go and look in their cupboards, and just toss out all the factory foods, sweets, GMOs, and sodas. Will the mad as heck folks do that?

It's up to them.

But, from what I see when I go grocery shopping, people are pretty happy with their Kielbasa, Big Macs, their Diet Dr. Pepper, and their Cheezy Poofs. They like potato chips, breakfast cereals, cakes, gummie bears and prepackaged meals. Count Chocula is 'heart healthy', right? Load the kids up with that and a sugary glass of reconstituted OJ with fake chemical flavoring. Or Sunny D? Better still.

Getting mad will only raise your stress levels unless you turn it into action.

How many people are willing to eat only fresh produce, free range eggs, grass fed beef ? How many can find, afford, or even contemplate cooking with only good foods? How many know how to avoid GMOs or even why you might want to? How many will ignore their kids' whining for Mc Nuggets, and fix them real food at home? How many people will even take the time to educate themselves about what they need to do to avoid being a statistic by the age of 40; sick, on several drugs, and heading for an early grave?

My point is, anger is the first awakening. The second is that it is hard to find safe, good food here and getting harder every day. We live in a very toxic world.

It's very discouraging when you see the big picture.

Very very true. I used to work at a grocery store a few years back and when I go in there to shop now what I notice is 1: The 'natural foods' and Organic sections is a lot more busy with traffic where as when I worked at the same place those sections were virtual ghost towns and 2: most of those people taking there sweet time picking the food they get by looking at the labels rather than just grab and go. So for me people are waking up to these issues and making the changes slowly but it is happening. Like a snowball effect 1 tells 2 those 2 tell 2 more then down the line. I have aided in changing at least 4 peoples eating habits that are in my life but others still use the conditioned and programmed excuses to continue the same old same old.

I attribute my anger though not just to the food but the overall scheme of things wrapped into one crap sandwich, but what angers me is so few seem to realize the world around them but prefer this fake dream world of the world is full of roses this is what I see happen almost daily in the people I associate with or random strangers:

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." Sir Winston Churchill

That is exactly what the majority do, just pick up as if nothing happened and go back to the TV or the phone to text or tweet about how they just bowled a perfect game or got the new and improved Ipad without thinking about it again. It's really sad considering food is a BASIC necessity of life as is water and air. All 3 of which are 1 way or another polluted with something caused by man.

And your right in asking how many will educate themselves? If the suited man on TV don't say it then to them it don't exist or is not true, we have to much trust in this society of those in positions of power and influence and those barriers need to be shattered somehow to open the eyes of the greater portion of the masses. W/o doing that our attempts will be futile at informing and awakening them from blind ignorance. Shock may be the only way for most, a disturbing shock like the photo displayed in this Thread by the OP considering most people respond more to images anyways. I'll admit it myself that I'd prefer to see an image of what your trying to say rather than a 25 paragraph essay or article.

That's just my take on it. I agree completely with your post!

edit on 21-2-2012 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Monsanto and Dow - Legion of Doom

MONSANTO-The Makers of Agent Orange
aka 2, 4-d will now be added to the daily toxic soup they pass off as food!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3581a467677.jpg[/atsimg]
Photo Credit

This is toxic poison escalation. Its poison on top of poison!

Explanation :

So what does any of this have to do with Agent Orange? The “new” herbicide 2,4-D that Monsanto’s latest corn will be resistant to, is actually one of the two active ingredients in Agent Orange. (The other is 2,4,5-T in a 50/50 mix).

Monsanto’s genetically-modified seed program for herbicide resistance appears to be spinning out of control. This was a predictable and inevitable outcome of a cash and hubris-rich chemical company wandering into the field of biology, of which they blithely overlooked the basic principles that guaranteed that it was only a matter of time before resistant varieties would begin to evolve continuously. Now, with everything to lose, they are locked in a desperate battle to save the billions they have invested, literally throwing all caution to the wind, while we, as consumers, unless we scrupulously buy organic, have no choice but to eat the fruit of their desperate experiments.

Keep in mind that when a food crop has been developed to be resistant to an herbicide, that means farmers can spray liberal amounts of the poison directly on the food itself without killing it.
www.triplepundit.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If this is 100% proven I'm going to be completely shocked how fast this "hidden agenda" seems to be moving. Yes I do believe there is something going on. It's been double shifted into full throttle.

Where are the organizations or respectable private companies, or individual(s) that is willing to step up for the world? Why not help prove these different toxins are bad for humans, animals and nature in general? Help prove that these chemicals and toxins are being pumped throughout many distribution sources such as: agriculture, chem-trailing, water fluoridation,etc.?

SHUT THEM DOWN.

I would totally be down for supporting a company like that. I would become a loyal customer, and spend MY money on their products, proudly and annually. That's a true American business. We are so separated now.

I would love to see a company who had some balls to do this.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

kn0wh0w,
Thanks for your share from blacklisted. I do not like the sound of this..I read the title and went ohh no. If this is truely legitmate information, it severely stinks for our farmlands! I am from the South, and have quite a few friends and their families whos farming is their life. This would be tragic for them and everyones health and crops.
Thanks for your share!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I just have to point out a documentary entitled "Battle's Poison Cloud," which focuses on the effects of dioxin in Vietnam, left over from the years of chemicals dropped over the war, but also discusses topics related to this thread so far. It's on Netfli* instant if you have it. Anyway, great thread and replies. Ignorance denied!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Dioxins can be extremely bad for you if you consume enough.

The EPA evacuated a city because it was contaminated. Oh and the tax payers ended up footing the bill due to corporations wanting to cheaply dispose of it. This city also flooded before the evacuation.

On December 23, 1982, the EPA announced it had identified dangerous levels of dioxin in Times Beach's soil. Panic spread through the town, with many illnesses, miscarriages, and animal deaths attributed to the dioxin.[2] President Ronald Reagan formed a dioxin task force. At the time, dioxin was hailed as "the most toxic chemical synthesized by man," based on its extreme toxicity in guinea pigs.

About 265,000 tons of contaminated soil and debris from Times Beach and 28 other sites in eastern Missouri were incinerated from March 1996 to June 1997 in an incinerator built and operated on the former site of the town by Syntex, the parent company of NEPACCO.[2] The cleanup cost the government a total of $110 million, $10 million of which was reimbursed by Syntex. After the cleanup, the incinerator was dismantled and the site was turned over to the State of Missouri.[2]

In 1979, the Yale biologist Arthur Galston, who specialized in herbicide research, published a review of what was known at the time about the toxicity of TCDD. Even "vanishingly small" quantities of dioxin in the diet caused adverse health effects when tested on animals.[16] Since then, TCDD has been comprehensively studied. It has been associated with increased neoplasms in every animal bioassay reported in the scientific literature.[18] The National Toxicology Program has classified TCDD as "known to be a human carcinogen", frequently associated with soft-tissue sarcoma, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, Hodgkin's lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).[19][20]

Dioxin contamination is what made AGENT ORANGE SO BAD

en.wikipedia.org...

Following an assassination attempt in late 2004, Yushchenko was confirmed to have ingested hazardous amounts of TCDD[3]: the most potent dioxin and a contaminant in Agent Orange. He suffered disfigurement as a result of the poisoning, but has been slowly recovering in recent years.

Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB-compounds) are a group of oily stable chemicals, which have been used because of their stability and low flammability as insulating materials in electrical equipment (transformers and capacitors), as plasticizers (softening materials) in plastic products, heavy duty hydraulic oils, and for a variety of other industrial purposes. Their stability is a technical advantage, but it also means that they are extremely persistent in the environment. They also contain small amounts of dioxin-like PCBs as well as dioxin impurities especially PCDFs, some of which are much more toxic than the main chemicals.

In January 1968, rice bran oil produced by Kanemi Company in Kyushu started to become contaminated with polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and polychlorinated dibenzofurans (PCDFs). The contaminated rice bran oil was then sold to poultry farmers for use as a feed supplement and to consumers for use in cooking.[3] In February to March 1968, farmers started reporting that their poultry were dying due to apparent difficulty in breathing; altogether 400,000 birds died.[3] About 14,000 people who had consumed the contaminated rice oil were affected in Japan.[3] Common symptoms included dermal and ocular lesions, irregular menstrual cycles and a lowered immune response.[1][2][4] Other symptoms included fatigue, headache, cough, and unusual skin sores.[5] Additionally, in children, there were reports of poor cognitive development.[1][4][5] Although a decade had passed, an almost identical case occurred in Taiwan in 1979. Again, rice oil had been heated by filaments that leaked. On this occasion, the condition there was known as Yu-cheng disease(Chinese: 油症; pinyin: yóuzhèng; Wade–Giles: Yu2 cheng4). Similar symptoms and effects of the PCBs and PCDFs were shown, especially in children.[4]

www.thl.fi...

A 1991 study[9] 14 years after the accident sought to assess the effects to the thousands of persons that had been exposed to dioxin. The most evident adverse health effect ascertained was chloracne (193 cases). Other reversible early effects noted were peripheral neuropathy and liver enzyme induction. The ascertainment of other, possibly severe sequelae of dioxin exposure (e.g., birth defects) was hampered by inadequate information; however, generally, no increased risks were evident.

A study published in 1998[10] concluded that chloracne (nearly 200 cases with a definite exposure dependence) was the only effect established with certainty. Early health investigations including liver function, immune function, neurologic impairment, and reproductive effects yielded inconclusive results.

edit on 22-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

then you start to look like this

I have to be honest, this totally looks like photo shop to me. I don't think I have ever claimed that in my whole history of ATS, but this is looking pretty sketchy. The reason is that it doesn't appear to have any texture on this face on the right side, only discoloration and a poor attempt at texture.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

It isn't Photoshop. He was the president of Ukraine....There are plenty of documents on him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Yushchenko

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the link.
edit on 2/22/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Thanks much for the info!
Yes Dioxins...BPA is everywhere and linked(though some not fully confirmed such as with breast cancer, or so they say, yet) from fetal risks to different forms of cancer. One thing you can do as of now, as the EPA just heightens the safe exposure limits when confronted... is to use trusted food and other items that are labeled BPA free for example, though might pose a challenge*. The more consumers demand safe food the more it will be supplied on store shelves.

*Canadian study finds labels deceiving
edit on 22-2-2012 by dreamingawake because: more added.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
one more thing to add to the list of be careful of what you eat.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Nothing to see here people... move along.. move along...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join