It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hegelian Dialectic: Infowars Nightly News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
A fun 14 minute video to remind us how the Hegelian Dialectic is used to brainwash and control the masses:

Thesis > Antithesis > Synthesis

Brought to you by Infowars.com and Prisonplanet.com

P.S. : this video should go viral, more than 23k views please

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

I watched this earlier and it is an amazing explanation of a program that the majority doesn't know about or care to know about because that is the goal of the Hegalian Dialectic. BREAK YOUR TRANCE PEOPLE!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'll get this one out of the way: Alex Jones is a new world order puppet. He's a fearmongering profit whore, attention whore, who's predictions never come true, and everything he talks about is wrong.

I hope that was dripping enough with sarcasm so everyone will notice it and will move on to the issue at hand (which was inconveniently pointed out by Alex Jones, for you Alex Jones haters), which is the Hegelian Dialectic. Which is a tool used throughout history by leaders to control people. To think the leaders of the US and the western world don't use it is intellectual suicide.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

This is true. People think that just because this is America that there can't be any kind of corruption here. That everything will always be perfect. They can't imagine that slowly but surely , America has been taken over.

Corruption is a cancer and the U.S. is not magically immune to it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I listened to this on the show, a little bit ago.

Alex Jones said an actual prayer today on his show (am listening now) after the second hour. I prayed with him.

No matter if people think he's an illuminaut, a fraud for attention, no matter if,....why don't you pray today, if not with Alex when he reruns again and again till the next day's show.

I don't attend a church, I do not call myself a denominational this or that. and actually, I don't pray, normally. I don't believe in a giant invisible guy who wants you to only eat fish every Friday. But I had enough personal experiences in life, to have seen first hand, those things beyond my realm. And everyone who is declared dead in a hospital, and comes back, said they went toward "the light" which is a powerfull intelligence they are convinced is God. So when I prayed with alex Jones today, I pictured speaking to that light.

The prayers are about requesting help for good people to prevent the complete destruction of hope and liberty by this descending hellish evil.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench

Alex Jones said an actual prayer today on his show (am listening now) after the second hour. I prayed with him.

So did I. I was listening. His show has been FANTASTIC today.

Peace

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

I think it's only fair to mention here that it wasn't Hegel's intention to provide a methodology for control of the masses by the elite, although that is how this tool is used.

new topics

top topics

join