It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bases or silos in New Mexico around Hobbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I live in Hobbs, New Mexico, which is a small town that is growing and we have a small airport, but the problem occurs with multiple observations of gray, large, passenger type planes with NO tail numbers flying low to the ground all around this area. It is "spooking" the people of the town out, the newspaper won't publish it, and the gov. won't respond......does anyone have any info on something being built around here.

xmb.abovetopsecret.com
*This was on your website*
posted on 17-1-2004 at 12:55 AM

Dulce base, New Mexico... Real or not?

Ok this has long been a question I was wondering. Is the Dulce base in New Mexico real or not? So far I have not found at least one single picture which proves of it�s existence. Sure I have seen some stupid flying saucer pictures, but they can be fake and even if they are real they an be from anywhere. I have also seen the Dulce video of aliens in jars full of pink fluid, but I highly doubt that one. Because it�s just a bit too far fetched and it could easily be faked.

Now to go on about the size of the base. Reading that there are at least 100 secret exits from the base, how could that many be hidden? Not quite possible. Also what about dirt roads, military trucks, construction equipment? All of that is pretty hard to hide. Sure I have read some stories of towns seeing military trucks but not much else. To build an underground facility of that size would require some good amount of construction equipment. I guess they could have built it from the underground, but still.

I guess to sum it up, I would have to say how in the world do you hide a base that big for that long without a single piece of evidence? Stories are stories, they aren�t evidence.

Also another interesting point is all the stories are already similar to the Montauk stories and other similar info. None of them really say anything new or something none of us have never thought about. Just goes to show you that it could have been all written and made up perhaps to create a distraction from something else.

What do you think? Is the Dulce base real or not? I would like to believe but I have not seen/read anything yet that sounds convincing. Perhaps one day I will go out there and just explore the land for myself, I guess that�s the only way to find out.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Also, we are having a nuclear plant built by LES in a small town around Eunice, New Mexico. I don't believe this reflects the airplanes, but also many blackhawk helicopters have been flying around. Well, if anyone has any info, please email me at [email protected]

[edit on 19-9-2004 by John bull 1]

new topics

join