It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll Pay $20 Gallon Gas/Petro Instead Of Murdering Iranians. I Want PEACE!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
(*** It's hard to keep up with a thread and take the time to reply to everyone, so I'll try my best to address the pertinent issues of this topic and thread. Thank you EVERYONE for joining in the discussion ***)

Fantastic!!!

It is encouraging to hear so many great ideas of a peaceful solution to our energy "problems" from ATS'ers. It's reassuring to see so many of us see what's going on with the media blitz and propaganda.

That is what this thread represents; the courage to ignore the economic speculators, analysts, and oil experts that are trumping up war and engineered worries for globalized monopoly agendas.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thread Title:
I'll Pay $20 Gallon Gas/Petro Instead Of Murdering Iranians.  I Want PEACE!

The thread title is a kick in the face to those trying to influence fear through increased gas prices... fear through rhetoric and propaganda. Call Their Bluff!!!

I don't want to pay $20 a gallon gas, and I know our economies would suffer as a result. I can not afford it just as much as any other blue-collar worker (I am one).

When the gas/petro prices are superficially increased to bolster a sense of condonement for war, I tell the war-mongerers to suck it! I don't want the fake "reward" of cheaper gas/petro for my consent to murder Iranians. The media propaganda machine is presenting us their options: increased prices at the pump, or invade Iran to bring the prices back down.

In one week gasoline went up .40¢ in my city because of the fake Iranian "problem" being trumpeted on media and headlines

Life is more valuable than cheap gas or material goods. So when the media tries to correlate war with the economy, I will choose Life above wealth or material goods.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Bring the increased gas prices as we rally for Peace!!!

Let us not fear the effects to the economy of increased oil prices. Change comes through chaos and conflict. As prices reach an unbearable mark, our economies and global world will change to adapt. Fear not!!!

We will engineer free and cheap energy.
We will conserve and travel more wisely.
We will survive.

Free, Cheap, and Efficient Energy? What are you talking about!?

Free and cheap energy exists people! Let's accept this as TRUTH right now instead of living in denial while clinging to the teats of the oil industry!

Carburetors that get 100+++ miles per gallon.
Engines that run on water, gas fumes, electricity, biofuel, etc., etc., etc.

FREE ENERGY HAS EXISTED FOR A LONG TIME!!!!

• Those who create free energy are forced to stop working on their inventions.
• Their patents get bought by the mega-conglomerate corporations. The patents then are suppressed and never revealed to the public.
• Their careers, families, and lives are targeted.

Free, Cheap, Efficient, and Reliable Energy EXISTS RIGHT NOW!!!

Let us rally for Peace!!! Let the oil industry raise their prices!!!
We the people will re-invent and re-engineer various forms of free and cheap energy for all to benefit from!!!

edit on 2/25/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Yawn. Another thread about how terrible and evil America is. If we needed to fight Iran for oil, why are we sending oil we already have to China? Anybody watch OReilly tonight? Oh yah, yall too busy watching those leftist fools on the other fake news channels.

"America" is a superficial title assigned to a plot of land on Earth.
"Nationality" is a superficial label assigned to people born within certain imaginary lines on a map.

If anything is terrible or evil, then it is me and you. All of these labels and groups we belong to has made us forget that every single human on this planet is family. Our separations are merely superficial. The "I am this and you are that" mentality is causing all of mankind's problems.

Sorry I can't debate you about news channels; I quit when I learned about the Alpha brain wave state that is induced by that brainwashing propaganda machine. I enjoy thinking for my Self. I take full responsibility for my opinions and understandings.

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
In that case I would rather just ride my bicycle to promote peace instead of paying $20 a gallon for gas. The more we pay the more money they will make off of us regardless...

Yes!!!!
We will travel more cheaply and wisely to counter it. Don't be afraid of war.
If the prices are increased too high for too long, we will build the existing methods of free and cheap energy in our own garages!!!

You can find "Do It Your Self" Cheap energy modification guides online.

We must stop being afraid of the speculating and inflating. It's all superficially created to scare us! Problem - Reaction - Solution. That is the trick being used over and over.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
If a lot of us would just buy older vehicles and install a biomass generator on them they would then lower gasoline prices so fast your head would spin. When you show the gas companies there is a gas movement and we actually don't need them to get from point A to point B then they will rethink their strategies.

We already have the technologies to get off of gas. They would have you believe otherwise.

Thank you TheLieWeLive.
Your post is very true. Technology to give every human being free energy has existed for a very long time.

I am telling ATS to see it this way and stop letting the war-mongerers and economic speculators panic and scare you.

Free and cheap energy exists in many, many forms! Let the oil prices rise and every one of us will be forced to "Jerry-rig" and retro-fit cheap and free energy into our vehicles and homes.

Know the power of human ingenuity, don't fear the manipulation.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I don't want to go to war with Iran, period. Gas has nothing to do with it. I simply don't want my country waging another war. To what end? There has to be an end to it somehow. And to throw rising gas prices as the reason...well, I'm not buying that excuse, either.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessica6

Iran has little to do with high oil prices.

[ Behind the scenes meeting of influential string-pullers ]

"We're going to loose the nuclear market once Iran starts legitimately selling nuclear fuel rods!"

"We can not control their people until we control their central bank!"

"They are one of the most powerful nations in opposition to our global monopoly!"

"We must go to war with Iran to further our global agenda!"

"We own the media. Let us trumpet doom and gloom headlines and stories about Iran on a constant basis. With each sensationalized story, let us raise gas prices. The people will draw a correlation with higher gas prices to the Iranian problem that we are creating."

"Brilliant! By creating the illusion of economic instability, the people shall consent to war."

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

I don't want any more wars either. I see the Afghani and Iraqi people beneath their veils and head coverings. I am seeing thousands of humans being killed by soldiers. I am heart-breakingly seeing soldiers die. I am seeing real humans that are no different than my mom, and dad, and sister, and brother, and daughter, and son.....

I know that these foreign "enemies" are my family. But the divide and conquer system made them believe they are different than us, and made us believe we are different than them.

There is only we.

Life. Liberty. Freedom. Peace.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join