It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum: Satan is at war with the US.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yup. The establishment wants him to stay in power. They want Obamacare (it was a gift to the insurance and medical industry who wants their monopoly to stay in tact).

Obama is their man.

The only question I have is, Does Rick Santorum not know that he's playing the card that will get Obama re-elected? Is he really that much of a useful idiot?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
reply to post by Drew99GT

you ever see this? www.urbandictionary.com...

The funniest meme I've seen in a long time...

cheezcomixed.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

how is that? did u read the definition? makes me chuckle every time someone uses his name

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Short of Ron Paul...it looks like Obama has it all locked up. Sigh.

The right wasn't really trying this time around. They knew that defeating Obama was pretty much a no go...hense why they let their sacrifical lambs go.
Meanwhile, people whom want to actually have a chance at winning, such as Christie, are holding off till 16.

This was a dog and pony show since the beginning...hense why the playing field looks as it does now (the most delusional are running..too stupid to know the game is already over before it begun)

Personally, I don't like that. I don't like any politician to have an assured victory. I may be pro-obama, but not at the expense of the electoral process. I do wish someone was standing toe to toe with him and seriously voiced a opposing yet valid voice to counter his...

I actually blame the fringe republicans. Seems the more crazy and far right you go, the more votes you get

Ron Paul has no chance, because he does not tow the party line completely.
I am of the opinion however that RP, with a few changes to his outlook, could do far better running under the D ticket.
edit on 21-2-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

how is that? did u read the definition? makes me chuckle every time someone uses his name

Because its an unfair hit. The premise is, if someone needs to take a random shot like that, then the guy is probably worth listening to...its the opposite side of calling someone satan...religious fundys say that so we dont listen to someone..and so it makes that person more listened to.
the crude side tends to make up disgusting links and names to those that they want everyone to ignore..aka, their version of satan..in this case, the santorum (created because of his anti-gay views).

Its juvenile and makes people more interested in the person that can become so popular that urban dictionaries start soiling their family name.
(because, as you know..you fear the things you make fun of...I don't fear this dude..I don't need a made up slang word by gay activists to see the guy for the pos he is)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
...Ron Paul has no choice, because he does not tow the party line completely.
I am of the opinion however that RP, with a few changes to his outlook, could do far better running under the D ticket.

I hear ya. I think Ron Paul could soften a few stances for the sake of some of his major points.

I don't see Obama as a true Democrat, though. And it does seem that many of those who believed Obama's anti-war rhetoric have flipped and now support the Dr.

Hence my remark that he's the only one ballsy and intelligent enough to give Obama a run for the money.

But, you're right, and I hadn't totally looked at it that way before: Sacrificial Lambs. Throw-aways...except for Mr. Paul...he's trying and certainly not in the game at the behest and pleasure of the establishment.

Our personal philosophies are often different, saturnfx, but your intellect is never in question, so I'd like your opinion on how long, at the rate we are going, you think we can remain solvent and THE world power?

p.s. - I'm a believer, but Rick Santorum and his ilk certainly don't speak for me. Hard to understand hypocrites like that.

Another reason I like Ron Paul: I think he's, if anything, a "Christian" and yet he believes, obviously, in the separation of state and religion and doesn't believe we should try and legislate morality. Pro-Life and yet believes we all have a right to choose for ourselves. I dig that. Peace, brother.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I'd like your opinion on how long, at the rate we are going, you think we can remain solvent and THE world power?

What is a world power now?
Before it was easy to measure..wealth, military strength, etc.
But we are in a new global age now. First we must define what it means to be a world power outside of simple military strength.
To me, in the age of information, the true power comes from a strong economy, and a wealth of scientific ownership. In that case, we are already waning as the east is rising. Asia will overshadow the west because they practice a sort of socio-corporate government that invests heavily in cutting edge research, and also lures the world changer corporations to develop on their shores. We are at war..have been for about a couple decades really..and we are losing bad in the new battlefield (bodies replaced with jobs and more importantly, patents/contracts).
The only way this will change is possibly through tariffs from these nations. The west is still the biggest consumers on earth, and this is actually our strength..if we say we will stop buying from a corp that oursources..they will immediately bring the jobs back home..but we are weak willed creatures of luxury (our consumerism is actually both a strength and a fatal flaw) and so we literally need a dad to stop the trade so we aren't tempted verses try to have national restraint

So..a better question is, how long before it is exposed we are no longer a world power (in this new world). If we keep the measurements at a 1950s style measurement, we will be a world power for awhile still...but if we view reality..we are on the verge of being redundant and little more than eaters.

p.s. - I'm a believer, but Rick Santorum and his ilk certainly don't speak for me. Hard to understand hypocrites like that.

I don't mind peoples personal beliefs. I have my own. Its good to have a sense of wonder and working for something bigger than yourself. Fine.
But pretty much all religions on earth teach free will. Whomever casts judgement, or tries to eliminate personal free will goes against any doctrain out there...The paramount thing to establish for a leader, if they are guided by their belief system, is to enable freedom of choice in all its forms...even the areas you have moral objections to. If it hurts nobody, then it should be fully allowed regardless of how you deem it.

Another reason I like Ron Paul: I think he's, if anything, a "Christian" and yet he believes, obviously, in the separation of state and religion and doesn't believe we should try and legislate morality. Pro-Life and yet believes we all have a right to choose for ourselves. I dig that. Peace, brother.

I am pro choice. I however am not pro choice until 9 months. I try to remain as scientific as our understanding allows. life = sensation. and at the third month, the fetus is about done having a central nervous system. this is when the first sensations start entering its still underformed brain, but arguably when it becomes a individual lifeform.
So, anything before 3 months (actually 10 weeks or less) I see as a mass of replicating cells (according to the diagram) ..after that, we are discussing a lifeform and should be considered as such with rights and all that. unless it is damaged beyond repair, or threatens the mothers life, it should be kept to term.
Basically, the first movements shows a starting of sensation, and therefore life (and neural activity). This starts at the 12 week mark.
Source
Science helps me have no dilemma about this subject. I wish more people adopted science verses feeling when discussing the topic.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I am pro choice. I however am not pro choice until 9 months. I try to remain as scientific as our understanding allows. life = sensation. and at the third month, the fetus is about done having a central nervous system. this is when the first sensations start entering its still underformed brain, but arguably when it becomes a individual lifeform.
So, anything before 3 months (actually 10 weeks or less) I see as a mass of replicating cells (according to the diagram) ..after that, we are discussing a lifeform and should be considered as such with rights and all that. unless it is damaged beyond repair, or threatens the mothers life, it should be kept to term.
Basically, the first movements shows a starting of sensation, and therefore life (and neural activity). This starts at the 12 week mark.
Source
Science helps me have no dilemma about this subject. I wish more people adopted science verses feeling when discussing the topic.

That is the only truly reasonable position to hold on the subject.

I regret only being able to award one star.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Satan?

I hate to tell you but its much worse than that.

Ever wonder why the Food and Drug Administration is combined?
You all would literally freak out if the truth were to be known....it would probably actually kill you or throw you into a slobbering catatonic psychotic state.

Lets just say its probably best none of you know for now......you arent strong enough.
edit on 21-2-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Oh do please tell.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If Satan existed I would think he would absolutely love it here..he'd prolly have a nice estate in Beverly Hills and his own TV show

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Satan?

You all would literally freak out if the truth were to be known....it would probably actually kill you or throw you into a slobbering catatonic psychotic state.

Lets just say its probably best none of you know for now......you arent strong enough.

Well, you appearantly know what the rest of us ignorant masses dont..and you aren't in a catatonic state. so, guess its not that bad..unless of course you are claiming you are somehow superior to everyone else.

FDA = consumption products.
-freaks out-

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Satan?

No way! Them are good peoples with our best interest at heart!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by baalbuster
If Satan existed I would think he would absolutely love it here..he'd prolly have a nice estate in Beverly Hills and his own TV show

Nah, he'd roam the halls of Congress.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by baalbuster

Nah, he'd roam the halls of Congress.

hahaha touche

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think the GOP have made their bed... And Rick Santorum fits in perfectly. What they're finding is it's 'surprisingly' difficult to find a candidate that endorses their corrupt, hateful, misinforming, war-mongering, pandering to religion and greed ways, but who is also likable. If only they could make the public want insane greedy douche bags.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

wasn't talking about the video was talking about the definition for Santorum

Which was pretty disgusting. Gay humor at best. Very unclassy too. But it's what I'd expect from people who hate Catholics.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

“Santorum told the students at Ave Maria how lucky they were to be living in a time when God’s Army is more needed than ever because all of the major institutions in society were under attack by Satan,”

Sweet Jesus, is he turning this into a holy war now? The Army of GOD vs the demonic armies of Satan. He has been watching to much End Of Days. Ricky needs to slow down on the Adrenochrome.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Short of Ron Paul...it looks like Obama has it all locked up. Sigh.

Not quite yet, getting close but not quite there....yet.

Once the war starts, it will be all sealed up.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I find it interesting how so many here are poking fun at Santorum for his statement on Satan. While it may not have been the smartest thing to say to get the vote of smug atheists and agnostics, he does have a point, if one is going to look at the Satanic cult the Rothschilds belong to......I mean they were known to set a place at their dinner table for Satan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join