It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Official: War with Israel, US in Three Months

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
Well that certainly throws a wrench in the hormuz sprocket eh. This is looking more uglier everyday and it seems war at this point is unavoidable.

See how prolonged propaganda works? They got you didn't they?

War is ALWAYS avoidable.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

He has no legitimacy at all so did a few others that went on to hold high offices if you get my drift.All you need to be is a good speaker to stir the people and BAM!!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

War is ALWAYS avoidable.

Are you sure? When Germany was taking over Europe by force and the US/UK pleaded with them and were deceived by Hitler over and over... It didn't mean like it was avoidable.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I can pretty much guarantee that NOBODY will like my view on this, but...... here goes.

If the new Egyptian leadership is foolish enough to attack Israel...... If I were Israel, I would crush their military into the dirt, taking the sinai peninsula, without EVER giving it back. I would then position the newest tech on the sinai peninsula, for any future ignorance.

BUT, I doubt this foolish man holds the same opinion as the rest of Egypt... Or does he?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

Thanks for this.

I'm sure there are already a list of posts ranting about how

yet another

Islamic declaration of looming full bore violent warfare in behalf of Islam's global Caliphate

can't possibly mean what they say.

A stick of dynamite lit off by some folks won't wake them up.

They'll just sleep-walk argue about the color of the wrapper on the dynamite.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If egypt attacked israel...Israel would just end up having more land to negotiate in the next peace talks. Anyone want to go ti Israel to see the pyramids?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
reply to post by americanbuffalo1

As I said it is my opinion that alot of these countries Iran,China,etc have large populations living here sleeper cells if you will.So again in my opinion its like they have troops here already.All this is only my opinion.

Absolutely INDEED. I believe that Americans will be shocked to see how many foreign agents rise up against us from within. It will sure be interesting.

www.onenewsnow.com...

With the recent airing of an al-Qaeda video that encourages Muslims to attack religious institutions, Christian churches are being warned.

In a video released by al-Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn, the American-born Muslim asks jihadists to quickly obtain guns and carry out terrorist attacks against the West. He states that Muslims are placed in the region to "do major damage to the enemies of Islam, waging war on their religion, sacred places, and things and brethren."

english.farsnews.com...

Iran Warns of Street War in Tel Aviv If Attacked

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian officials warned on Tuesday that Israel will find itself in war with Iran in Tel Aviv streets if it dares to attack the Islamic Republic.

"Israel is not in the size to launch a military strike on Iran, but if it takes such a foolish action, the Iranian militaries will fight with the Zionist soldiers in Tel Aviv streets and will force them out of the Palestinian soil," member of the Iranian Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission Seyed Hossein Naqavi told FNA on Tuesday.

Naqavi also warned that in case Iran comes under a military attack, the battlefield won't be Iran, but "the entire Europe and the US".

"Iranian forces will fight with the enemies with maximum might and power all throughout the European and US soil, if Iran comes under attack," he reiterated.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by Painterz
Given such a huge chunk of Egypts economy relies on the lucrative western tourist trade

That had already happind when the protests started.

So nothing to lose there.
You are correct sir. Also Hezzboobheads are now the intermediataries in the drug smuggling trade. Their here and waiting. We or Isreal hit Iran they hit us and don't think the master puppets don't know it. IMO that's why all of a sudden the US is doing everything within their power to stop Isreal and are actually saying that Iran is not a rouge nation anymore. Somethings up and the puppets are afraid. Which I gues is OK after 10 years of wasted war effort and treasurery I don't think the American public can stomach it anymore.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
Let them go for it. Personally I am so sick of the entire Middle East that I have but one question. How hard is it to get oil out of a sea of radioactive glass?

Ah so since you are "tired of the middle east' you think millions should die?

I have a better idei, why dont you get rid of your TV, phone, computer and any other communications devices and voila the middle east wont be 'bothering' you anymore.

Or at the very least we wont have to put up with your war-mongering posts here anymore

Honestly how can you not see how ridiculous what you said is?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The Egyptian people dont want war and probably are shaking their heads at this nonsense. Considering we own and fund the Egyptian Mil this joker spouting this particular threat off is hilarious.

No, Egyptians arent your enemy. Hell, the vast majority of middle easterners arent your enemy regardless of popular BS.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako

Let them go for it. Personally I am so sick of the entire Middle East that I have but one question. How hard is it to get oil out of a sea of radioactive glass?

Ah so since you are "tired of the middle east' you think millions should die?

I have a better idea, why dont you get rid of your TV, phone, computer and any other communications devices and voila the middle east wont be 'bothering' you anymore.

Or at the very least we wont have to put up with your war-mongering posts here anymore

Honestly how can you not see how ridiculous what you said is?

I can see the honest brutality of my statement. Although, I hate war so calling me a warmonger immediately invalidates your statement. I wish with all my heart that the USA would pull out of every single Country, bring home every single soldier and put them to work building factories so that we may once again have an economy independent of the whims of the Middle East. But we all know that is not going to happen.

I had a good friend that was and may still be (we fell out of contact) an active Israeli agent. I have seen pics of him on stage with Ex President Clinton, black glasses, suit, and earpiece. We spent many hours drinking beers and flying paragliders. We often talked of the constant conflict in the Middle East.

That being said lets revisit the brutality of my statement and why I said it. When a top level Israeli agent tells you that war in the Middle East will never stop until you kill two generations of males on both sides! you stop and listen.

He was even speaking of his people as well. He said that the bad blood goes so far back that it has turned into a feud that can no longer be settled without one side or the other being basically wiped off the planet.

After more than 2500 years of fighting amongst themselves it ain't gonna stop tomorrow.........

World War 2 stopped only when one side took such tremendous and horrific civilian casualties that the war ended. I am personally sick of trading punches every weekend with the same bullies. Time to end it or move on. I prefer moving on but I suspect that ain't gonna happen either.

edit on 21-2-2012 by SkyMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Thanks for this.

I'm sure there are already a list of posts ranting about how

yet another

Islamic declaration of looming full bore violent warfare in behalf of Islam's global Caliphate

can't possibly mean what they say.

A stick of dynamite lit off by some folks won't wake them up.

They'll just sleep-walk argue about the color of the wrapper on the dynamite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The little kooky minority with big mouths who are pushing for the caliphate and etc are just that, a minority. The idiot sleepers and "terrorists" here domestically who wish to destroy us are a minority. There are ways to neutralize this and other threats like it without wholesale killing or balls out war ( what we have been doing is a soft occupation and not war as of yet) of middle easterners who are not of any threat to any of us. Just as we dont wish to be judged by our leaders' words and actions, they dont either. There are ways to do these things, the question is for both us and the citizens of middle eastern countries : will our leaders screw us over and start a war? Will the UN play chess some more?
edit on 21-2-2012 by evil316 because: weird format came up without quote

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You're pretty hateful.
The entire Middle East? Really?
Do you seriously wish nuclear death upon the inhabitants of the Middle East?

Man, what is it with all the death-wishers, warmongers and intolerance these days?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Let me explain in fewer words since ya seem kinda simple: I want no war. But if war is unavoidable end it on day one. There is no peace on the Middle East, not 2500 years ago, not next week and IMHO not ever.

I would prefer to leave the Middle East completely on their own, my policy would be to totally ignore them and their issues. However wave a big stick at me (stranglehold on worlds energy) and I promise I will end the battle without further discussion.

If was the CIA I would have found some way to quietly sterilize the population. It would have a neat built in date code that would make it last about 40 years. That would be enough time to focus on something other then their damn blood feud. While still giving their race a chance to bounce back. Genocide is rude and so is nuking entire populations......

edit on 21-2-2012 by SkyMuerte because: better explanation

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Okasha slso said that "like the Nazis, the Jews aim to rule and own the world.”

“Hitler’s principle was that the best race must become master of the world… Hitler established German Nazism to rule and own the world.

Couldnt say it better my self

Wake the hell up people .. this zionist regime in Israel is the new nazi of today
a danger to the whole world

with their big ego thinking they are the master race on earth
only retarded people are so delusional

They belong in a mental institute
to protect themself and protect others

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by aorAki

Let me explain in fewer words since ya seem kinda simple:

Profanity removed.

edit on 21-2-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by evil316

What are your answers to your questions?

How do you see it coming down?

I don't know that it will be as easy as you seem to think.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Well if you reckon all " overseas Chinese " are sleeper cells then there is a lot. You'd find Chinese people in every major cities in every country as well as in the world. However you are wrong to think that all Chinese are from the mainland China of today. Their ancestors left China a few generations ago so they are not the Chicoms that you think they are. Of course a few could be " bought " here and there but these Chinese are not aligned to China. They left China to start anew because they did not like living in China. They have no ties or have lost ties with anyone in China so you can rest in peace. Do not see any problem here. Of course you can put them into a reservation like you did the Japanese if hostilities start...right. They used to call overseas Chinese the fifth column. What a joke...as though they are armed to the teeth.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletWitch
I can pretty much guarantee that NOBODY will like my view on this, but...... here goes.

If the new Egyptian leadership is foolish enough to attack Israel...... If I were Israel, I would crush their military into the dirt, taking the sinai peninsula, without EVER giving it back. I would then position the newest tech on the sinai peninsula, for any future ignorance.

BUT, I doubt this foolish man holds the same opinion as the rest of Egypt... Or does he?

The American public also do not hold the same opinion as the man on the top but lookie here, he has the last say and the US is about to start a new war. What you gonna do about it?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by evil316

The globalist oligarchy uses everyone as pawns for their global government self interests.

They play all sides against the middle.

They eat their own.

They are evil to the core and glory in being evil.

They are arrogant to the max and exalt in their arrogane.

They are ruthless to the max and glory in their ruthlessness.

They want to force the global population down to 200 million every genocidal way they can.

They would Bar-B-Q their own mothers/daughters/sons/spouses for more power-mongering

They are determined to destroy the USA to help make it easier to set up their global government more overtly and publically on the world stage on top of the ashes of the USA and other Western nations.

Egypt is fodder.

Iran is particularly expendable because Iran has not been marching sufficiently to their commands.

They ultimately want to destroy Israel but will play games with her as the Bible outlines.

They may well be set to establish the world capital in Iraq--Babylon . . .

When every sort of source is increasingly screaming WW3 is on the brink . . .

maybe they are serious.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join