It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP - Watch 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Though Haarp has always intrigued me, I have never really paid much attention to it until recently.

Yesterday I want to HAARP Status, just out of curiosity, and noticed that it was being pointed at the lower midwest area (New Madrid Fault Line area). It's signal strength was fairly weak (green) but could have gotten stronger though the night. But an earth quake did occur in the area early this morning.

We are getting ready to hit storm weather season, and I am curious as to weather HAARP really does have a hand in a lot of the "goings on".

So I created this post so that people could report any links between "events" and HAARP activity.

I will take care of the first event:

Earthquake: New Madrid Fault Line 2/21/2012
HAARP: Status on 2/20/2012 green focused over New Madrid Fault Line.

As I said I am intrigued, and would like to know if there is a true connection between these things. Lets make a "paper Trail" and find our answer.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Is anybody watching Turkey?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
HAARP is an interesting subject

But I think 9 sticky threads in this forum is more than enough...

edit on 21-2-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I don't care if this is a sticky post or not.

My thinking behind this is that if people like to think that events such as earthquakes and major storms are HAARP related, then we should actually get the pieces together and prove or disprove this. The Information is out there, lets use it to connect some actual dots, instead of just guessing.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Over 50 quakes in Turkey today, an area not usually prone to so many quakes, today it looks like California, they are increasing in magnitude, the last few were all over 3.0, not huge i know but something is going on there, can you link any of this to HAARP? it seems unlikely, its getting close to the time where the effect is far more important than the cause.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
HAARP STATUS CHANGE: +6

DATE/TIME: 2/23/2012: 23:00 EST

Current Status: Magnitude: 7.0

Previous Status: Magnitude: 1.0 (Last checked: 12:00 EST)

Current Event: Storm System in area

Let's hope that's all they get.
edit on 23-2-2012 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
www.haarpstatus.com...

Magnitude M7.0 Kentucky Magnitude: 7.0 - Wavelength: Short (see about section) Duration of climb: 8 hours Location: Kentucky Date: 2/23/2012 - 19:00 UTC Quality: Good Remarks: A shortwave spike of moderate to strong magnitude indicates a short term severe or tornado event about to happen. Impacts: Residents across Kentucky, surrounding the state should be on the look-out for increasing severe weather conditions. The sky is clear now over the area and this signal indicates rapid developing conditions.

About HAARP Status:

HaarpStatus.com is a real-time sensor network from over 22 sensors placed at volunteer residences across the United States. The sensors can detect the HAARP frequency on the ionosphere. Wavelengths - Short spikes indicate near events, a high short spike usually means a short term major event is about to happen in that area. Long and steady increases usually mean a large scale change is developing in the area that will effect a large area's upper level jet stream. Front Page - The front page shows a graph and map chart. The page refreshes automatically every five minutes, but the readings are anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour interval, depending on how strong the sensor signals are. Once a sensor detects a signal from HAARP in the ionosphere it will take anywhere from five to ten minutes for the system to show what magnitude and location this signal was over. Magnitude System - This project has developed a way to measure the magnitude of change in the ionosphere due to HAARP. The scale is from 1 to 10. Zero to One magnitudes are pretty normal while anything over five would be considered moderate and possibly significant, which can alter a weather pattern. Forecast System - Once a magnitude is determined, the system will look at the current jet stream location and a forecast will be generated showing the predicted change. Using this, HaarpStatus.com will be able to give you locations that will be affected, based on the readings, with a detailed forecast. Is there downtime? With all networks there will be downtime. You'll notice it by the split in the readings. If only one network reads the frequency then it cannot triangulate the location and it will not show up on the graph or map. Why would you use this project? This project will update you on the effects HAARP has and you may correlate it with weather changes. How often do the sensors pick something up that changes the weather pattern? Not too often do we get higher readings but when we do it means something big is coming. You can keep the page on another window and check back often to see the readings.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Is it normal for the Alaska HAARP induction magnetometer, and spectrum monitor waterfall charts to be missing chunks of data? If so why does it happen? (I will be researching that myself in a bit, busy currently except I figured I should mention this.)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

Don't forgert, the Russians also have HAARP, developed before the US. Google it.

new topics

top topics

join