It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous promise 'something BIG is coming'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
You're quite confused, I never said those things, I'm talking about the Current situation, just because Anon wasn't originally started by the CIA doesn't mean that they cannot hijack it. The Green Movement is a classic example of hijacking by TPTB

Originally posted by lordnightstalker

Originally posted by jameshawkings
If you already understand these basic methodologies, then you should be able to see that that's what's going on once again. Just like Occupy, another covertly controlled resistance group, I'm sure you know that Occupy is the NGO's but why do you not want to accept that Anonymous is?

Their videos must get you very excited as you're refusing to accept the most obvious point; just because you like their style, doesn't mean they're not an inside job

It's amazing to watch a person just run their minds into crazy convoluted knots over complicating everything, creating things in the shadows that really aren't there.

Your seriously not well man,

you really believe the govt was infiltrating as far back as BB days and planting fake friends under really dorky cyber names to gather together people one day in odd eclectic places like anime boards and software trading sites, participating in years of pranks and pron downloading and paying agents that whole time to sit around doing that sort of crap just to get those people together that in the end they basically would have had to of brought together in the first place to set them up so that one day they can shut down the Internet they built in the first place?

Because for any of what your saying to be real, they would have had to have been manipulating Me since maybe the 90's to be fair, but there I was on a BBS in 92 talking about Anime Demon Penises that Fire Lazer Beams and the Cia said things like: " hey those are the guys we need to get our hands on" "infiltrate those guys"

"No screw following up on the post soviet situation, we have guys sending Lazer pricks from Japan to the United States over here this is Big"

"Al Gore might be involved with this, put 60 agents on it fast and pay them for the next 20 years to keep up with these guys"

"some one has pictures of Monkey's with rockets riding dinosaurs we need to keep track of this "

"Agent Wachowski, get this dress on and start filming this script it's called the Matrix"

"c4lL cl1n70n 4ND 4SK H1m 1f W3 Sh0UlD 74K3 0u7 81N l4D3N 0R 1f H3'd r47H3r h4V3 7h023 493N7S K0n71nU3 70 d3V3l0p L337 sp33k"

edit on 22-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i so hope they managed to hack into the area 51 computers

if anon's want to turn everything we know upside down, they should look for these documents, saying aliens are real
edit on 22-2-2012 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I don't know why but i don't buy this.

This is like when they announced they will take down facebook, but they didn't even try. So much for Operation Onslaught, that whould have been a great victory.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yeah, i think that i am going to have to go ahead and confirm every other comment regarding them as PSYOPS or whatever the deal is. They haven't done anything to help me, that is for damn sure. They threatened to "shut down" the internet in another weak protest? A stale idea progenitized by the powers that be. # THOSE LIARS

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Annons big anouncement is ............................
Guy fawkes maskes give you hakney and we are all moving back in with our moms to occupy the spare room
peace

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by darthdamo74
Annons big anouncement is ............................
Guy fawkes maskes give you hakney and we are all moving back in with our moms to occupy the spare room
peace

Wait I thought that already happened.... The information is wrong

I think they are occupying their parents basements

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
No doubt it will be some American politics smear which for the most of us is boring...

A shocking note to Anonymous, we do already know that pretty much every government on this earth is corrupt, how about something interesting..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Knowing them, they may do a few distraction tactics at first. And once they get some DNS servers (as they seem to be claiming) they might do something ridiculous like throw a lemon party for the people using those DNS servers. (Just picture about every other web address resolving to some random shock-site on the internet instead of where they normally go.)

Technically if that's what they actually manage to do, they're not shutting down the internet. But a lot of offended people will want it shut down at that point. (I could imagine some CEO trying to get to his company page, suddenly seeing something NSFW and calling IT while yelling "Turn it off!" Not like that would work if DNS is what's compromised, while the company's servers remain unharmed.)

I figure it's not going to be anything terribly destructive or harmful in a practical sense. (Whatever gets done may be easily fixed.) But upsetting and disruptive to many people? More than likely.

At least that kind of juvenile and in-your-face prank would fit in with "for the lulz" mindset.

Still I'm not sure what they'll actually do (if anything), might be time to get some popcorn ready in case they put on a good show.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Julian Assange = anonymous
Jacob Applebaum = anonymous (known on twitter as IOerror)

These are 2 public faces, you can find yourself more if you like
Not all silly little children in their basements is it?

If the CIA are anon why did they overthrow the Egyptian gov? this has not exactly helped Israels security.

EDIT here is an article written by forbes "Why Anonymous is Winning Its War on Internet Infrastructure"

www.forbes.com...

BTW When they say something big is coming in a few days it usually means they have taken information and are going to publish it, not that they are planning a DDOS attack. I patiently await whatever they have taken.

edit on 22-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think they're planning on releasing FIVE video simultaneously on Youtube saying they're going to do something if their "demands" aren't met. I'm still waiting for them to take down Facebook like they said they were going to do.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

If they shut down the net, we will know it was the government. If the internet goes down, so will the economy and it will really piss a lot of people off.

Anon was just kids at one time but I think the government has taken over for them.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
reply to post by interupt42

Exactly!

Another day closer to the folks in gov't achieving their goal of controlling the internet..

I would thank them but they are anonymous

Why had no problem thanking a HI JOHN earlyer

www.abovetopsecret.tv...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
We are project mayhem 2012
Expect us

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I do not want to scare anyone with this information, but I fear that time is not on our side.

I heard, from a friend, of a friend, that heard it from his cousin, that on March 1st, Anonymous was going to shut down lolsnaps.com. They stated the reason as being "not one F will be given that day"

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

Do you mean this mayhem?

Oh nooooooooo... The anon's are coming, the anon's are coming.

Project Mayhem aims to bring out the Artist in all of us as a way
to breed the Courage needed to pursue our Freedom in the wider
realms.

We plan to launch a 'call-to-arms' to artists everywhere in the
world to 'subvert' their own Art by subtly injecting the phrase
'Project Mayhem 2012' in their works.

Media will see that this is not just a project about 'mayhem' but a
call to action in the most positive and beautiful way: a call to
honesty in all the realms of our social life.

Art has not only to be beautiful: it has to be HONEST, which is
what we are aiming to happen within social institutions as well.

www.wikileaks-forum.com...

Although this is not likely to change anything, I agree with this much more than the assault on our rights, they are assisting now.

Now if they would just stop acting like the "Billy the Kid" of the internet, I would be tickled pink.

edit on 22-2-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There is no telling if the Anonymous hackers are actually part of an intelligence operation trying to create motive for stricter internet regulations. It wouldn't surprise me a little if they were, or at least some factions of it. Since anyone can become member and claim actions, it's rather easy to carry out false flags.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
As long as they don't take down the Internet, I'm fine.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyWarp
once again,ATS dont want to take Anonymous seriously
And soon ATS gonna whine because Anons are just a "bunch of retards" (sarcasm, sarcasm)

Anywaysn numerous numbers of Anonymous members told you something was coming,here, on ATS
But nones of you took the time to actualy pay attention

I know i know , Anon is just a bunch of kids, script kiddies
But remember, Anons are actualy doing something, instead of playing the armchair strategist on ATS

posted on 22-2-2012 @ 12:20 PM this post

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

reply to post by interupt42
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly!
Another day closer to the folks in gov't achieving their goal of controlling the internet..
I would thank them but they are anonymous

Why had no problem thanking a HI JOHN earlyer after it happen

www.abovetopsecret.tv...

edit on 22-2-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
As long as they don't take down the Internet, I'm fine.

Mind yo not attacking this poster in any way, it just rang true. But all in all, this seems the prevalent mood of most Americans, and for that matter much of the world. As long as it don't affect 'me'. Meanwhile government uses their trojan horses on your freedoms, and nobody blinks, long as it's not 'me' . On the other hand, we have the arm chair commandos waving their little Red White and Blue's and dismissing anything Anon does as child's play or a nusence. You people...... reading your posts........... I made it down the first page, and......... well the samo samo group of talented pro-posters spilling venom. One thing about this forum, it's predictable. Personally I see this as a combined with all world movements recently as an attempt to wrest our freedoms back from tptb. ?At least they are actively fighting evil, trying, while most here are just exercising two fingers.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The thing is, they seem to make this boastful predictions but then if they truly had discovered serious information then why wait? Kind of like someone who brags they are going to commit suicide, if you have the information then spill.

If "I" had vital information that would give a heads up I would not make a big deal of it and put off telling people, I would simply say this is what I found and let "IT" go viral on its own.

I think they hacked FEMA or some site that has to do with all the chatter recently about peoples safety being threatened, something like New Madras or Yellowstone.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join