It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous promise 'something BIG is coming'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
They need to take out Hollywood.

That would be a good start.

Noooooo......

Not till the Avengers is released at least...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by Zatox

yes! the fact that they cant subpoena twitter for the information on these accounts is very fishy!

Agreed!

ANONYMOUS is most certainly NOT ANONYMOUS. Do you think for a moment that the larger governments of the world haven't found out who they are already? My suspicion is that they are government run or funded (knowingly or unknowingly). They always seem to put out a scare with the result being that governments take away more of our online privacies and rights each time.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
They need to take out Hollywood.

That would be a good start.

I hope you're joking. Genocide is not cool

And with Hollywoods products we're #1 in entertainment and movies the world over. Don't buy into the Liberal vs Conservative thing. That's just a sideshow meant to distract you from your real owners.
edit on 22-2-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If you already understand these basic methodologies, then you should be able to see that that's what's going on once again. Just like Occupy, another covertly controlled resistance group, I'm sure you know that Occupy is the NGO's but why do you not want to accept that Anonymous is?

Their videos must get you very excited as you're refusing to accept the most obvious point; just because you like their style, doesn't mean they're not an inside job

Originally posted by lordnightstalker
reply to post by jameshawkings

The time has come for me to meet my maker and to repay him in kind for all that he has done.

You speak of things understood long ago by many and accounted for as if you were the first person to be aware of such feeble and too often used methodologies.
edit on 22-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
oh lawd - so many replies without content - just "bla bla i hate anonymous"...

they will kill the main DNS structure so the internet will be killed...question is how long...if they use DDoS...maybe an hour or something...maximum 1-2 days...(anyway HUGH impact to the economy) if they really have some exploits and are able to kill them....only god and the best it guys will kow what will happen....to rebuild that...i guess at least a week...is they overheat and really destory hardware...i dont want to think about that

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
you guys make me laugh, saying annon is FBi, it sarted on 4chan, think most people on here are crazy paranoid...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnybean123
you guys make me laugh, saying annon is FBi, it sarted on 4chan, think most people on here are crazy paranoid...

You have to ask yourself "Who Benefits?". Without Al Qaeda/Terrorists how can they change our laws, taking away our freedoms and further enslaving us? If there are no enemies you have to create one yourself, fund them, market them, control them. We know they want clamp down on the Internet as we're constantly exposing what's their up to, they have said so in their own words. Now they are creating a problem on the Internet, Anonymous, the Internet Terrorists, they are creating a problem so as they can solve it.

Anonymous will not bring benefit to the people, whereas the Elite can use them and their actions to justify ripping up the Internet and starting a fresh

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
A recent film showed how effective this tactic can be. Here's a quote from Terminator Salvation
Dr. Serena Kogan: In times of desperation, people will believe what they want to believe. And so, we gave them what they wanted to believe. A trick in the form of signal the Resistance thought would win the war. And they were right, it will end this war. Except that it is the Resistance that will be destroyed. Not, Skynet. Our best machines have failed time again to complete a mission. Something was missing. We had to think, radically. And so we made you. We created the perfect infiltration unit. You, Marcus. You did what Skynet has failed to do for so many years. You killed John Connor. Don't fight, Marcus. Remember what you are.

The director of this film (one of the highest ranking freemasons) also put a warning in Terminator 2 about 9/11

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
Has anyone considered that Anon is just one big 'Rat trap'?

The whole purpose of it may just be to weed out all of the people that would stand against big government... perhaps a way to get friendly with org's such as wiki-leaks.

If i am right then it's ingenius when you think about it.

If they can't be traced but can be contacted and if they make waves and seem bold, then they will attract people and org's that really have a yearning for massive social and political change,...

So we won't see an end to Anon untill the most, productive 'Game changers' have all associated themselves with Anon... then it will be brought down as all of the people that TPTB want out of the picture will be easy to target and find.

I won't believe 100% in Anon untill they do some really badass stuff, something that REALLY cripples TPTB.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmaox
reply to post by Raivan31

Actually, I think you may be on to something; at least in the fact that the mass media created a fictional group to try and control us.

So I am Batman after all?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by Zatox

yes! the fact that they cant subpoena twitter for the information on these accounts is very fishy!

Agreed!

ANONYMOUS is most certainly NOT ANONYMOUS. Do you think for a moment that the larger governments of the world haven't found out who they are already? My suspicion is that they are government run or funded (knowingly or unknowingly). They always seem to put out a scare with the result being that governments take away more of our online privacies and rights each time.

They knew where Anon was for a while but Anon moved out of the Hall of Doom after Gorilla Grod moved in because he smells really nasty and flings poo

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Newleague

Lets see what comes out of this major event.

All I'm saying is that Anon efforts appear to be over-hyped on both sides of the fence.
1. The Gov't and MSM overhype the threat of bringing down whilehouse.gov. This in return gives them what they need to pass regulations.

2. Anon and its supporters go ape $hit for bringing down whilehouse.gov. It reminds me of the whale wars episode when they threw paint on the side of the whale processing ship and claimed some BIG victory .At the same time while they were high 5'ing themselves the smaller hunting ship were busy get more whales.

Also to say that they are doing it to bring the issues to the forefront or to raise awareness is also B$. Everyone knows that we have corruption within the gov't and all the polls indicate as such. So we don't need more awareness what we need is proof and I don't think we have seen that from Anon.

All I'm saying is that they need to stop with events like denial of service attacks against meaningless publicly accessible websites or even the whole internet. This is doing more harm to their cause than good.
edit on 22-2-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
If you already understand these basic methodologies, then you should be able to see that that's what's going on once again. Just like Occupy, another covertly controlled resistance group, I'm sure you know that Occupy is the NGO's but why do you not want to accept that Anonymous is?

Their videos must get you very excited as you're refusing to accept the most obvious point; just because you like their style, doesn't mean they're not an inside job

It's amazing to watch a person just run their minds into crazy convoluted knots over complicating everything, creating things in the shadows that really aren't there.

Your seriously not well man,

you really believe the govt was infiltrating as far back as BB days and planting fake friends under really dorky cyber names to gather together people one day in odd eclectic places like anime boards and software trading sites, participating in years of pranks and pron downloading and paying agents that whole time to sit around doing that sort of crap just to get those people together that in the end they basically would have had to of brought together in the first place to set them up so that one day they can shut down the Internet they built in the first place?

Because for any of what your saying to be real, they would have had to have been manipulating Me since maybe the 90's to be fair, but there I was on a BBS in 92 talking about Anime Demon Penises that Fire Lazer Beams and the Cia said things like: " hey those are the guys we need to get our hands on" "infiltrate those guys"

"No screw following up on the post soviet situation, we have guys sending Lazer pricks from Japan to the United States over here this is Big"

"Al Gore might be involved with this, put 60 agents on it fast and pay them for the next 20 years to keep up with these guys"

"some one has pictures of Monkey's with rockets riding dinosaurs we need to keep track of this "

"Agent Wachowski, get this dress on and start filming this script it's called the Matrix"

"c4lL cl1n70n 4ND 4SK H1m 1f W3 Sh0UlD 74K3 0u7 81N l4D3N 0R 1f H3'd r47H3r h4V3 7h023 493N7S K0n71nU3 70 d3V3l0p L337 sp33k"

edit on 22-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
They are going to do a denial of service attack against Disney.com this time?

Maybe I'm missing something but what exactly have they done to better man kind or stop TPTB? The only thing I have seen is them building a case for the goverment to enforce stricter regulations on the I-net.

If you're missing something, then I am too. I have the same thoughts about this and you know what question enters my mind at the end? Whatever happened to WikiLeaks??!! That team probably did more good than Anon is doing.. I want to see some actual BIG time docs released from them (Anon). Maybe some hard evidence of Area-51, extraterrestrials, or just something actually worth releasing.. This whole DDoS attack theme that leaves sites down for a short period of time makes no sense to me...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 0R10N

Exactly, and right on about wikileaks.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

There is nothing Anon is doing that doesn't fall under the right to protest for 99% of those that call themselves Anon. And it would take a Ten Thousand Gallon bucket worth of litigation to argue otherwise.

In reality, sites like this have 10x as many spooks patrolling them for potentially dangerous kooks with radical and potentially dangerous ideas than any place a typical anon inhabits on the net.

A typical Anon infested site might be harboring people who might trade software or knock a web page down to protest some heinous thing or person, sometimes a typical Anon might be aiding law enforcement, reporting a genuine pedo or simply standing up for human rights in real and viable scenarios they can affect for good

A typical conspiracy site might have 50 statements that can be construed as Death threats against the president in a given day

I think, I have heard at least 5 comments in this thread alone that "anonymous doesn't go FAR ENOUGH" lol all connected to really far fetched conclusions and assumptions.

I'll say this much, no one off 4chan ever shot a politician or spread Anthrax around. You guys really maybe better take a good look at yourselves and what you believe, your living in a world talking to yourselves while ignoring any actual players in the game who try to speak to you, some convinced of connections that don't exist while others are shouting for more extreme tactics

lol watch me get the ban hammer now for talking out loud about stuff that's gone down on this site while defending basically peaceful protestors from the insane ramblings of paranoid schizophrenics, the Irony would be complete

edit on 22-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31

The whole purpose of it may just be to weed out all of the people that would stand against big government...

...... something that REALLY cripples TPTB.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

This makes absolutely no sense. There has been "threats" almost like every week, and every week they havent passed a law or taken away more rights? are you paying attention to reality?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Made an account to post this, but long time reader. Got an email today stating that anonymous has been making attacks but just recently made a security breach on Google/Facebook. It suggested I follow up by changing my passwords with them and any online bank or credit card sites too.

Nevermind. My first post was a fail. The email is a fake
edit on 22-2-2012 by amberk42 because: fake info

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
*yawn*

What are they going to do.. deface another front page of a site? Release info that hurts no one they are actually supposedly protesting, but instead targets innocents? Yes.. they've been a real force of power that Anon, I'm certain the government is shaking in its collective boots.

They are all talk, no action, not that any action from them would be a good idea. Their ideals and goals are fuzzy, poorly thought out excuses to perform their juvenile hacking attempts for bragging rights on forums. Big deal. I hope a few more get caught, so they realize how "anonymous" they really aren't, and stop these feeble attempts to try and show what fine, upstanding patriots they are.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join