It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous promise 'something BIG is coming'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

You know I stared that because it's 100% correct

But damn man, I was so hoping the thread closed with the whole "Caligula Caesar mad with Syphilis crying into the night for a mother who will not embrace him" shtick... did that right off the top of my head too, thought it was pretty good.

siiiigh, what the hell good is being a revolutionary if open forums just kill your epic speeches

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
ANON can Take Out Entire Power Grid warns NSA:

www.youtube.com...

Video

Anonymous will also blow up your Van

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Assuming they are only capable of DDOS attacks? If you even remotely kept up with anonymous you would see they do much more than just DDos> defacing websites, breaking into databases, social engineering, getting into email accounts, creating botnets, and autoinstalling exploits are just some of the few i can remember reading about here. Secondly, as with ANY group, there will levels of experience, some more experienced and intelligent than others. Lol do you really think a group like that is 100% homogenous?
So, actually, yes I do think. And apparently you dont because this is common sense.

you just got spanked fool

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

cool find!
I was just pointing out the technical feasibility of a major net disruption. be it anon or some other group.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jta79

For all of your supposed technical capabilities

They use a bunch of different proxy servers, such as Tor and I2P2 to stay hidden and mostly untraceable... Pretty easy actually....

you seem to be having a hard time with a simple link. Its a pastebin tag. simply right click the link, copy target, and google it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by DrNotforhire

you just got spanked fool

You could make a meme out of that dontcha know?

Like this

Conspiracy Guy VonDoomen

(Insert picture here)

SPANKS FOOLS

I dunno

I Loled

edit on 22-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

reply to post by jta79

For all of your supposed technical capabilities

They use a bunch of different proxy servers, such as Tor and I2P2 to stay hidden and mostly untraceable... Pretty easy actually....

you seem to be having a hard time with a simple link. Its a pastebin tag. simply right click the link, copy target, and google it.

I dunno i'm starting to get concerned, this guy is good, he's already got past 2 of my 7 Proxies by what he's saying.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

cool find!
I was just pointing out the technical feasibility of a major net disruption. be it anon or some other group.

Looks interesting Pedocops and the like.

But wouldn't it be more effective to incorporate ICMP ping-floods and UZT attacks on the BIND servers as well as the UDP. I mean make them cry and force the reboot.

But granted if anonymous pulls this off they will have succeeded where others have failed. I'm sure with a large enough UDP attack any potential mitigation effort will be moot and it will be good to see if the ICANN Guardians are up to the task and how long it takes to get rebooted.

Just asking, I'm brand new.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

cool find!

Looks interesting Pedocops and the like.

But wouldn't it be more effective to incorporate ICMP ping-floods and UZT attacks on the BIND servers as well as the UDP. I mean make them cry and force the reboot.

But granted if anonymous pulls this off they will have succeeded where others have failed. I'm sure with a large enough UDP attack any potential mitigation effort will be moot and it will be good to see if the ICANN Guardians are up to the task and how long it takes to get rebooted.

Just asking, I'm brand new.

somehow I wouldn't expect much more from a guy who runs around with a dog and a gun all day looking for dope

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
And to stop trolling for a secamundo....

This isn't feasible to me anyway, take too many dudes no?

I'm sure with a large enough UDP attack any potential mitigation effort will be moot

Large enough, how many people knowing what they are doing? which I had to read a couple of times myself in the first place, plus there is forewarning

I say no way
edit on 22-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

You really have no idea what you are talking about if you think anon is a gov't creation.

Old anon was rotten to the core and did evil pranks just for the lulz. its only after anonymous went after scientology that we saw a divide between the "old guard" and the new "white knights" that they started to put their efforts towards more "positive" actions that we are seeing now. That doesnt mean that agencies havent tried to co-opt the movement and do things under their banner.

Are you telling me the gov't spent years ruining peoples lives and hurting businesses to give this movement a legitimate grass roots feel?

old anon ordered 80 pizzas and had them delivered to their victims houses as the businesses expense
pizza bomb

old anon tied up business phone lines with pranks
battletoads?

old anon signed up victims for free embarassing services

old anon sent naked pictures to their victims family and friends

old anon shipped 1000 free shipping boxes to your house
Free shipping supplies?

old anon faxed you 500 pages of black paper after business hours to burn up your printer ink
black fax

old anon faked google trending data to start cruel rumors
ashley tisdale has aids?

old anon sent out bomb threats

old anon signed you up for spam

old anon urged suicidal people to kill themselves
Teens kills himself on webcam as thousands urged him on

old anon sent people death threats.

Like I said, I highly doubt the gov't spent years doing this to create this grassroots movement

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

you just made me laugh so hard I cried btw, old anon should nvr entirely die especially inside you

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You people know nothing about anonymous...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

Oh yeah so fill me in Lawnmower Man

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

reply to post by jameshawkings

You really have no idea what you are talking about if you think anon is a gov't creation.

Old anon was rotten to the core and did evil pranks just for the lulz. its only after anonymous went after scientology that we saw a divide between the "old guard" and the new "white knights" that they started to put their efforts towards more "positive" actions that we are seeing now. That doesnt mean that agencies havent tried to co-opt the movement and do things under their banner.

Are you telling me the gov't spent years ruining peoples lives and hurting businesses to give this movement a legitimate grass roots feel?

old anon ordered 80 pizzas and had them delivered to their victims houses as the businesses expense
pizza bomb

old anon tied up business phone lines with pranks
battletoads?

old anon signed up victims for free embarassing services

old anon sent naked pictures to their victims family and friends

old anon shipped 1000 free shipping boxes to your house
Free shipping supplies?

old anon faxed you 500 pages of black paper after business hours to burn up your printer ink
black fax

old anon faked google trending data to start cruel rumors
ashley tisdale has aids?

old anon sent out bomb threats

old anon signed you up for spam

old anon urged suicidal people to kill themselves
Teens kills himself on webcam as thousands urged him on

old anon sent people death threats.

Like I said, I highly doubt the gov't spent years doing this to create this grassroots movement

Lies... anonymous the legion was created to expose darknets underground world.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

You put your response inside the quote tags there skippy

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

From what ive read, you would need a LARGE botnet. The researcher stated around 250k bots. But thats a guesstimate, could be more, but its probably less.

the largest botnet ever taken down had over 4 million PC's
computer world

The good thing for us is that making a botnet, especially a large effective one, takes YEARS! and the people who control these botnets like to rent them out to spammer for a good profit. I highly doubt people would do all that work to take down the only means of making a profit from that work.

Theres only one man i know of who is evil-insane enough to do that. Let me tell you a story.

A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government.

They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones.

But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit.

So we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anyone who had traded with him.

One day I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.

It was only then that I began to realize some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money.

They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

the forewarning gives it away. Im curious as to why they do this?
Its either misdirection or they are just trying to scare officials and make them waste time and resources.

Whats better than having your enemy fight you? having your enemy spend time fighting nothing?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

As an expert on anonymous, its strange he has a hard time with BBcode XD

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join