It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dunblane = UK involvement in war in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Many of you will remember the Dunblane massacre of 13th March 1996

There have been threads on here before but from what ive read none of them make the link between the Iraq war and Dunblane

The article below makes that link

www.propagandamatrix.com...

To quote from the article
"The rumours and allegations concerning Lord Robertson's ties to Hamilton, and the possibility that the American intelligence services may be blackmailing Tony Blair into continued support for a U.S. invasion of Iraq, have been given fire by internet investigator and intelligence expert Michael Keaney:"

I personally think the following things were happened.

1. they killed a load of kids who were starting to talk, Hamilton was a supplier of children to the Elite allegedly. I suspect his intention was to screw all his politician pals over at the same time as destroying himself and a load of innocent children.
2. they got guns banned so they could remain in power in a time of revolt (had the truth come out we may have had one, people were livid about Dunblane)
3. they covered up their crimes for 100 years under D notice (there are 3 classifications, 30 years, 80 years and 100 years, it is rare for anything to get 100 years, were talking genocies etc) to protect guys like Peter Mandelson (close connections to the Rothschilds) and Tony Blairs closest aide Philip Lyon news.bbc.co.uk... who btw I cant find anything saying he ever got convicted let alone went to trial (if you read that article they actually seized a computer after obtaining special permission to search the Houses of Parliament!!!) so thats what we pay for them to do?
4. The UK were blackmailed into supporting Iraq war.

The Queen has the authority to unseal the files. I think we need to demand that happens as we need to know the truth,I think 14 years has been long enough.

Please read the entire link as there is some good information I had not seen elsewhere. Thanks in advance and If you can add anything else please do.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
There is probably more than a tenous link to the Holly Grieg case, also in Scotland and also connected to the peado habits of the likes of Robertson. 100 year D notice means that someone in a position of authority knows more and could probably bring down political parties or HM's associates

I cant write my feelings, as i'll probably end up banned after a ticking off for not minding the T&C's

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

Some nutter decides to murder loads of kids and that is a conspiracy about the war in Iraq?

Dunblane was 1996 was it not? Tony Blair wasn't elected until 1997 so not sure how that fits. The second Gulf War didn't start until 2002/3 - so im not really sure what the source or you are getting at.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Don't forget the child murderer was a freemason.

www.intmensorg.info...

www.scotsman.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Please read the link, he came to power the year later yes but it was starting to come to light that members of his cabinet were involved in pedo rings (his closest aide amongst them) as well as very senior figures like Mandleson and with Galloway also perhaps being involved in one way or another

The US authorities had evidence and said something like, come with us to war or we will start naming names and bring down your government.

Remember 1 million marched against Iraq in the UK but we still went, thats nearly 2% of the entire population on the streets of London that day! Never mind the millions more who didnt go to London.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I suspect the police probably had run ins with the shooter in the years before Dunblane and the reports they compiled may have outlined their shortcomings. The report may however also have outlined how the shooter avoided jail / punishment - and to avoid others like him using this to their advantage, the reports were made confidential.

I must add that the source is hardly the epitome of journalistic excellence - by the end of the article the writer is in full libellous mode! There are a number of assumptions and (I believe intentionally made) unprovable points.

My favourite part of the article is this:

Nor would anyone have surmised that a Labour government would hitch its political fortunes to a shabby cabal of fanatical neoconservative Zionists working to make real their much-touted biblical Armageddon. And no one could have predicted that Blair's nominally "Christian" administration would transform itself into a licentious club of flamboyant homosexual cruisers and out-of-control paedophiles.

Freelance journalist indeed!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Andy Murray was a Dunblane (and his brother). Were they also victims of Lord Robertson?

And i see there are still no takers explaining how something that occured in 1996 enabled Britain to be blackmailed into the war in Iraq.

Frankly, having read the "evidence" presented in the linked article, i am not surprised by that. Complete load of unsubstantiated bull****.

ETA,

Sorry Maponos, had started typing when your reply appeared. Still doesn't really answer anything though. Is Lord Robertson guilty of dodgy stuff? It would certainly appear there is some case to answer. However, there is no actual evidence of anything at all and certainly no link to the Iraq war. That was entirely different made up evidence of stuff.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

As to the million march, 2 million marched against banning blood sports but that didn't stop them doing what they wanted there either did it?
edit on 21-2-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

You dont actually think that may be an accurate statement? By zionist cabal I presume were onto the Rothschild connection here, Jacob via Peter Mandleson.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

Not sure what you mean. My quote was to outline the relative absurdity of the source - its essentially someone having a rant. Any poster here could moonlight as a 'freelance journalist' - it seems strange that this man would be given credence.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You know what this doesnt matter anymore anyway, it seems the 100 year order was lifted some years back and nothing was found. Guess we will never know the full truth.

from the below article
Documents relating to the school massacre, released after a 100-year secrecy rule was lifted, show how police investigated claims of a Masonic conspiracy.

But they appear to give little support to lingering suspicions of a cover-up involving police, politicians and other senior public figures.

www.scotsman.com...

Coverup complete I guess. Sorry for wasting everyone's time by reposting this. Its a shame that some criminals never see justice.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

You have nothing to apologise for - this is the sort of thing that is meat and drink to ATS. If people didn't discover and post things like this, we wouldn't have a site we all love!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

No need to apologise Maponos - you still presented an interesting theory and i've learnt some stuff looking at / into it

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I really dont know, in regards to Robertson he was appointed to the privvy council the following year. Was a Royal involved too and is that why the 100 year rule was applied?

Anyway his career really took off after Dunblane. Look how high he climbed in the end.

1968–1978, Official of the GMB Union for the Scottish whisky industry.
1978–1999, Member of the United Kingdom House of Commons, member for Hamilton or Hamilton South, elected six times.
1979, Parliamentary Private Secretary to the Secretary of State for Social Services.
1979–??, Opposition Spokesman on Scottish Affairs.
19??–82, Opposition Spokesman on Defence.
1982–93, Opposition Spokesman on Foreign Affairs.
1983–93, Chief Opposition Spokesman on Europe.
1993–97, Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland.
May 1997, Appointed to the Privy Council
May 1997 – October 1999, Defence Secretary of the United Kingdom
October 1999 – January 2004, 10th Secretary General of NATO and Chairman of the North Atlantic Council.

Its important to state at this point (from wiki) en.wikipedia.org...

"Robertson's three children are former pupils of the school in Dunblane where gunman Thomas Hamilton went on the rampage in 1996, murdering 16 children and their teacher. After the massacre, Mr Robertson, a long-time resident of the town, acted as a spokesman for the victims' families. He was also a key figure in the subsequent campaign that led to the ban on handguns in England, Wales and Scotland.[11]

In 2003, the Sunday Herald newspaper ran an article entitled "Should the Dunblane dossier be kept secret?", a reference to documents relating to the Cullen Inquiry into the massacre which are to remain classified for 100 years. In a discussion board on the newspaper's website, anonymous contributors claimed that Robertson had signed a recommendation for a gun licence for Thomas Hamilton in his capacity as Hamilton's MP. In fact, Robertson had never been the gunman's MP, and the claims were totally unfounded. Robertson sued the Sunday Herald and the paper settled by paying him a five-figure sum plus costs. A subsequent action by Robertson, related to the terms of the newspaper's apology, was unsuccessful. The first case became an important test case as to whether publishers can be held responsible for comments posted on their websites"

The defense secretary role might give him authority in national security matters? Did it also entitle access to the sealed files though?

PS the Rothschilds control the Guardian so theres another link with the Zionist cabal there I guess if you like.

Anyways, its clear I need to do some more reasearch on this matter as I have today found this to be full of more disinfo than 9/11 and that is saying a lot.

Anyways, thanks for the contributions and I leave you with this, 10 other fascinating sealed files

listverse.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
AREPORTER IN THE HOLLIE GREIGG CASE HAS JUST BEEN SENTENCED TO A YEAR IN JAIL MR PETER GREEN . I LIVE IN SCOTLAND & HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS CASE IF YOU TOOK OUT ALL THOSE DIRTY PEDOS FROM GOVERMENT IN BOTH ENGLAND & SCOTLAND THE PLACE WOULD BE EMPTY THEY SAY . MAKES YOU WONDER ALL THOSE HIGHLY PAID PXXXXS CANT AFFORD A HOOKER . I SPENT 6 WEEKS IN JAIL FOR PROTESTING ABOUT THE HOLLIE GREIGG CASE . YEP FREEDOM OF SPEACH YOU HAVE TO LOVE IT ARTICLE 19 FREEMOM OF SPEACH & EXPRESSION EXCEPT WHEN ITS ABOUT PEDOS

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

Fascinating information available here.

www.dunblaneexposed.info...

Worth reading through the entire site.

Politicians and other influential figures are bribed and blackmailed to ensure co-operation in ventures that are highly profitable like stealing the assets of entire countries for example. Dunblane sounds like a multi-purpose atrocity getting difficult witnesses silenced and creating the excuse for a handgun ban. The information in the link I've given strongly suggests Hamilton was held down flat on the floor and shot twice through the mouth. Once twisting aside so the bullet passed out without major damage and once blowing his brains out.

If you have the know how it would be advantageous to copy everything on that site and repost it in multiple locations.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
"According to information that came to light after the Cullen Inquiry, Thomas Hamilton died from two bullet wounds fired into the roof of his mouth, one bullet exiting above the left ear, and another through the top of his head.
There were two bullet holes in the wall behind Thomas Hamilton’s body in line with where such two bullets would have travelled if Thomas Hamilton had been shot whilst being held down."

This is the sort of information that has to be spread as widely as possible.

I remember a report of a senior policeman breaking down in tears while making a statement about the Dunblane atrocity on camera. Does anyone have a lead on this? That sort of behaviour may indicate extreme pressure such as one would experience if being forced to participate in a cover-up of such an horrific event. Though it has come to light recently that the senior policeman present in the cctv control room during the Hillsborough disaster was under a table in the throes of a mental breakdown and that in part accounts for the lack of co-ordination on the part of the police. However seeing the trauma on the cctv screens must be more stressful than talking about it to the camera. I would have thought the average senior policeman was made of pretty tough stuff by the time he reached the upper ranks.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
"According to information that came to light after the Cullen Inquiry, Thomas Hamilton died from two bullet wounds fired into the roof of his mouth, one bullet exiting above the left ear, and another through the top of his head.
There were two bullet holes in the wall behind Thomas Hamilton’s body in line with where such two bullets would have travelled if Thomas Hamilton had been shot whilst being held down."

Can we get a link or a source for the above info please, im very intrested in seeing it.
If anyone has any source material, researchable info or anything that can be proven to be true about this case, please post it up.
Even if this story about Britan goes to war for this is a load of crap, im intrested in the story behind it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Can we get a link or a source for the above info please, im very intrested in seeing it.

Three links here but I can't see how any of us can really prove anything. Its more a case of reading everything you can find and seeing what seems consistent. Bear in mind spooks are professional bs artists. I usually search the terms I'm investigating along with the word truth. That doesn't guarantee you're getting any truth but the bs types seem allergic to the very word truth.

www.dunblaneexposed.info...

www.freewebs.com...

www.amazon.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join