It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father collapses after UK’s most poisonous spider bites him ten times

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by exo87

Originally posted by Britguy
i have one much more poisonous about 1 foot away from my leg right now, one of these actually en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-2-2012 by exo87 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2012 by exo87 because: (no reason given)

Oh dude NO WAY!!, I hate spiders!!, I got bit once while I was sleeping, woke up and my finger had a bruise on it and it itched, has two tiny little bit marks, But I live in the U.S. Chicago to be exact, the spiders you got put the ones here to shame, I have never seen one bigger then a small cookie. I can't imagine.

I don't know how my comment got into that grey box lol.
edit on 21-2-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I also wanted to add, I lived in a victorian home once, it was built in 1840 and I had an arachnaphobia moment, this house was abandoned for a few years and I ventured down into the basement once and had a flashlight, (the house needed a little work) I turned the flashlight on and pointed up, the entire ceiling was one big spider web, thousands of those horrible little sum n a batches were on it. now again these were NO where near as horrible as the ones I looked at from this thread, I thought the ones I seen were scary, they weren't that big but had BIG BLACK BUTTS, that's what I call it, like huge bubbles on the back, still small, about like I said the size of an oreo cookie, once I was sleeping and my husband had to swat one away from me, he woke up and it was about a half an inch from my head swinging from its string, AHHHHHHH!!!. Glad to be out the country for sure and back in the city lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
All you have to do is not be freaked out-be calm,and all creatures respond to your "vibe"

May sound like hippy nonsense-but it is true.
Works with Bees,wasps,mammals-even big ones.

If you don't get hyped,you can get a wasp/spider/bug to land on you without biting.

I have had jumping cave centipedes land on me and not bite-but they bite the person next to me who squeals..
Control your mind,control your pheromones and EM field.
And remember-bugs always fear you more than you fear them.

You are the major threat to a bug-especially if you start flapping your arms about.
Be still and calm,and be no threat.

Be a gentle giant.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Am I the only one wondering how a person does NOT feel a spider biting him 10 times???

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
All you have to do is not be freaked out-be calm,and all creatures respond to your "vibe"

You are the major threat to a bug-especially if you start flapping your arms about.

Be a gentle giant.

yep that's me right there lol

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Showed the picture of the False widow spider to my eldest. I'm not scared of spiders (well not much lol) and she swears that she swatted one just like that, on my shoulder last year.

Arrrhhhh! I feel sick now.

We have sprayed Spider Stop all over upstairs, so the kids can sleep without worrying about spiders, after hearing how one crept into someone's mouth. YUK YUK

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

You may not want to check my other thread.

Strange Bug and Insect Compilation. Caution Very Disturbing,

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Glad he'll be okay and nobody else got bit.Down here we have to deal with black widows and brown recluses'.Have had many,many unwanted encounters with each species.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join