It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Govt Tries To Coax Muslims Into Performing Acts of Terror

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Not sure how many know about the U.S government secret programs where they through various agencies(FBI, CIA) make contact with muslims, try to goad and persuade them into performing an act of terror, help and assist them right until the end, where they may either:

1. Let the victim blow themselves up, successfully hitting their target while purging most evidence in the process, which will serve the U.S Govt agenda in keeping the war on terror alive, and in some cases even getting rid of a vital target (like 9/11, the gold at the bottom of building 7 needed to "evaporate" the day before the chinese was bound to get it back, to save the U.S economy) or:

2. Capture the "terrorist" which they just have created, which serves to give them another reason to keep guantanamo up and running while at the same time give themselves a "pat on the back" and be seen as people doing their job very successfully by the public at large. (A reason to let these agencies continue to perform transgressions against the civilian populaton)

Don´t believe me?

edit on 21-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I think the way they do it is just like they do to drug dealers and car thief's they present them with the opportunity to commit a crime and then bust them for it. this is a well know technique. i seruously doubt the fbi would let the guy attack people in the country we haven't had a successful terrorist attack on american soil in 10 years i think that says alot for the tactics they are using to combat terrorism in our country. I also think fox news is misleading the public making out like the obama administration is recruiting terrorist for attacks and i think that is sick. u may not like Obama but he is our elected president and deserves respect. this is my opinion on this so called new source.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Muslim engages in Jihad to spread his faith, Islam, in the way of his warlord prophet, Mohammed, in praise of the deity enshrined in Mecca, Allah.

The FBI is not needed for muslims to feel the urge to Jihad for Allah...it is part and parcel of Islamic Civilization and holy obligation for devout muslims throughout the history of Islam.

Jihad is a mechanical process used to spread Islam, it is not a response to anything.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

we haven't had a successful terrorist attack on american soil in 10 years

That is a lie. There have been numerous jihad attacks on American soil, even more on American interests abroad, and thousand around the world in general on non-muslims everywhere.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This is really confusing.

The US must have spent loads on this operation.

And the biggest question on my mind: Would he have been any danger if the FBI had not setup him up?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

This is really confusing.

To those that deny jihad, it will be very confusing. It is part of the process.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Eh.. it's a little different. They don't find a random kid that is troublesome and turn him into a drug dealer. Supplying him with the drugs, skills, and customers..

Why only muslims? Why do they not find violent white kids and try to talk them into attacking their schools like columbine? Is that not terror? It serves a purpose. Just like that 17 year old kid in Oregon. They taught him how to build bombs and were in constant contact.

Don't get me wrong.. the kids are assholes, but we really don't know what the kids would have done without the FBI's help. Maybe rather than get them to commit crimes they could contact these people and get them psychiatric help, or if it's a teen, help them in some other way. Why not pretend to be a Muslim that is peaceful and talk them out of radical beliefs. The ones they contact are obviously gullible.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Don't let us stop you..
Go on.. source us on the ones on American soil.
edit on 21-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I always thought there was some statute against entrapment but then I came across this.

It is established case law that, while offering significant mitigation at sentence, there is no defence of entrapment in English law (R v Sang [1980] AC 402). However, it is also considered to be an abuse of court process for agents of the state to lure citizens into committing illegal acts and then seek to prosecute them for doing so. State-created entrapment of this sort will result in a stay of proceedings.
Now the question I have is whether the war on terror plays a significant role in how the legal system handles cases such as these? Is there anything in the Patriot act or NDAA that allows a federal agency the authority to do these things? I'll look more into this in a little later. Maybe someone else could give a more definite answer that me.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Could the operation not have been to convince him to get out pof the country or somthing instead?

cheaper and safer for the end goal, right?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

The guy expressed interest to blow up another building to an FBI agent of his own accord., before any of this.

They just kept him in view, closely, in order to properly bust a wanton criminal.

I'm pretty sure that if they had been in communication with a 'white kid' as you put it (you do know there are white muslims, right?) I expect they'd have followed the same procedure.

It's just in that case, there is no agenda pushing faux media which carries stories slanted with their own personal opinion, would not be interested in it. Doesn't fit their goal.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
I think the way they do it is just like they do to drug dealers and car thief's they present them with the opportunity to commit a crime and then bust them for it. this is a well know technique. i seruously doubt the fbi would let the guy attack people in the country we haven't had a successful terrorist attack on american soil in 10 years i think that says alot for the tactics they are using to combat terrorism in our country. I also think fox news is misleading the public making out like the obama administration is recruiting terrorist for attacks and i think that is sick. u may not like Obama but he is our elected president and deserves respect. this is my opinion on this so called new source.

Didn´t think i needed to mention 9/11 but there you go...Also, acts of terror does not need to be successful in the U.S, it can happen in other countries as well, still furthering the U.S war on terror agenda, as have been shown numerous times already.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

There was a thread recently that talked about these things, the FBI creating terrorists. The thread was mainly discussing the underwear bomber and what witnesses say happened before the terrorist boarded the plane. I can't find the thread buts its here and was recently posted.

Here we go, I found the link, www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Oaklahoma bombing, 9 11, 7/7, Madrid. All state sponsored false flag attacks. Standard Operating Procedure really.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

They did that once in Britain, it was called the Dunblane massacre. The result was a ban on handguns and automatic rifles. The inquest exposed how several senior government minister were peodophiles and obviously they had to seal the case for 100 years for "national security"

EDIT Here is a good link that gives more info than the "official version"
www.propagandamatrix.com...
edit on 21-2-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Found this as well.

The courts have said, “Government agents may not originate a criminal design, implant in an innocent person’s mind the disposition to commit a criminal act, and then induce commission of the crime so that the Government may prosecute.” See Jacobson v. US, 503 U.S. 540, 548 (1992).
Still the question remains, does the declaration of a terror suspect change the legal viewpoint on this? Could an American declared as a terror suspect be offered no legal protection against entrapment?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
The US must have spent loads on this operation.

And the biggest question on my mind: Would he have been any danger if the FBI had not setup him up?

good point

I think it is pure entrapment.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

9/11 was more than ten years ago. The point he was trying to make was that since 9/11 the FBI have stepped up their game in preventing terrorist attacks. This does not apply to terrorist attacks in other countries as the FBI only has jurisdiction in America.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Seriously, what's wrong with you man?

I dislike religion too but I would never express it in such an extreme and generalizing statement.
Not all muslims are by default possible jihadist terrorists.
Just as little as all christians are by default pedophiles, or US Americans obese, or Asians great Basketballplayers.
What caused such ignorance in you?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Saying a white kid is somehow offensive now? So is this guy they busted white (no)? Was the kid they entrapped in Oregon (no)? There is at least one more that happened recently, but I can't recall.

Regardless.. it's funny that you are trying to go political correct on me when you are the one justifying potential entrapment of minorities. Also.. yeah Muslims can be white.. is that relevant in any way shape or form? None of the supposed plotters have been.

Before you challenge me or anyone else on this subject, you should read up on some of these cases. I have looked into them extensively and the FBI go to some pretty extreme lengths to get these guys into this stuff and in positions they would never be in without the FBI's help. If it was a white kid.. they wouldn't have followed the same procedure, because no one would be investigating them. At worst someone would tell their parents, but not likely.
edit on 21-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join